KoF Spirits

Have any of you worked with the KoF Spirits without doing an evocation? If so, can you describe your method? I have heard that most of these Spirits help teach or guide. Is it your experience that these Spirits work faster then the Goetia? What is the usual amount of time it takes these Spirits to bring results? Really looking for some feedback and clarification.

You mean Kingdom of flames spirits? I have only worked with Ranta, the healing angel, and i have done so on two occasions. Results were super, and the task given was not easy at all. Both times i asked Rantka to remove keloid scars from my skin. In case you don’t know, such scars are permanent and expensive surgery is the only way to treat them.
I used EA koetting’s sigil method, and it took about 2 weeks for the final result to come.
Apart from Rantka, i have not worked with any other spirit, but i do plan on working with Opfaal very soon in the coming days.

One other time I did charge Lotir’s sigil, but i later told Lotir to abandon the task.

What i know about these spirits is that they are very active. I doubt they are egregores( which is highly suspect book of azazel spirits of being). Often you will have interesting dreams by doing sigil work with KIngdom of flames spirits. Every time i have used one of their seals, i get a message in my dreams from the spirit, either showing me the end result of the working, or bringing up other matters.

1 Like

Very exciting! Wonderful results - which I would say
are miraculous. I would like to attempt working with
Pendralion. Do you think a circle is necessary even
though I would be opening a sigil?

[quote=“custer, post:3, topic:3759”]Very exciting! Wonderful results - which I would say
are miraculous. I would like to attempt working with
Pendralion. Do you think a circle is necessary even
though I would be opening a sigil?[/quote]

I personally never use a circle for sigil opening, and i still get good results with the ritual.
Even when i do evocation, i just draw an astral circle around me with two fingers =)
wish you the best of success.

KOS=Key of Solomon.

Sorry for the typo - meant KoF