Koetting's Love Spell

I tried Koetting’s love spell twice that he put up on youtube about a couple weeks ago and it didn’t work. I followed the instructions exactly. I have a picture of my target and i held it in my left hand when I performed the spell plus I did it at 3:30 AM. Any reason why it wouldn’t have worked?

2 Likes

There can be many reasons it didn’t work (yet). My first love spell took about 1 month to materialize.

It could be because you cast it twice that it isn’t working. Casting exactly the same spell twice means you are doubting your own ability to cast a succesful spel on the first try and this will sunconsiously block your magick. Simply cast your spell and be done with it. Completely forget about your spell, it will manifest at some point, but perhaps not in a way you expected.

If you truly feel it didn’t work do a reading and figure out why. Does she love someone else? Then first take that love away and then cast your love spell. In my experience you have to be strategic when it comes to love spells.

3 Likes

I tried that spell too. A few weeks later she found the love of her life. I’m glad the spell helped someone, because it sure didn’t help me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Could be that the targets will is too strong

2 Likes

Love is the only thing I never do spells for. I suggest going straight to evocation for it. Beleth and Sytry have done wonders for me, but there are many entities out there to call on.

5 Likes

Are you seeing any movement at all?

have you tried talking to the target etc?

If you have and the target isn’t warming up using more powerful methods isn’t going to work. In fact it can drive him/her further away.

I’m unsure what the spell entails but you can try something gentler.

1 Like

This can be tricky because you have to move in from many angles it seems to really make a big impact. You have to remove any obstacles like other people the target may like, getting her to feel closer to you, lusting/loving you, etc. If the target has a strong will you have to do things to break it down. Perhaps you could try an evocation and ask that whichever demon you use breaks her will and makes it conform to yours. I wish you the best of luck.

1 Like

Based on my experience, love spells affect the caster more than the target. They can backfire. Demons work wonders but i do not believe they can make someone love you. They can bring them closer to you . I would try planetary spirits. A very wise man told me egiptian gods could help.

3 Likes

I think why most people say love spells backfire is because of the attachment factor. You are casting a spell on someone because you obviously want them to think of you in a certain way, so therefore your lust for results are already higher than if you would just cast a spell for money or something.

Now, I believe that it is indeed possible to cast a powerful spell that will draw the target to you against their will. I’ve talked with people who say they can do powerful binding spells and other such things with results in 24 hours. I mean, we’re gods right? A god would be able to draw someone in in a heartbeat. I’ll never understand why people say you can’t force someone to love you. Well, let’s say force someone to become so obsessed by you that they will do anything to accommodate you and want to be with you.

6 Likes

The Dark, what is the most remarkable example of success in the love spells you have done?

1 Like

I performed a ritual over a period of 5 nights to try to draw back a girl who left me to get married to another man. She did this all behind my back. We kept in touch minimally because she was having all sorts of problems. So I did this ritual and a few weeks later she tells me how much she misses me and that she was sorry for doing that to me.

The thing was, I didn’t want her anymore. I met someone else who was better. And that’s how it usually works. You devote so much time and energy to someone that by the time they do come around, you just don’t care anymore.

5 Likes

[quote=“TheDark, post:11, topic:6865”]I performed a ritual over a period of 5 nights to try to draw back a girl who left me to get married to another man. She did this all behind my back. We kept in touch minimally because she was having all sorts of problems. So I did this ritual and a few weeks later she tells me how much she misses me and that she was sorry for doing that to me.

The thing was, I didn’t want her anymore. I met someone else who was better. And that’s how it usually works. You devote so much time and energy to someone that by the time they do come around, you just don’t care anymore.[/quote] word! Exactly what happened to me. In the end , I was the one who got bored

2 Likes

Just look for your true calling in life. When you follow this them it will be self-evident what is truly important and what is boring; what will last.

1 Like

I’m good at love spells when I say to the spirit bring me someone. Not bring Mary from down the block. My friend Rudy has Ocha crowned for 45 years. He says that gay people are better at love spells then straight people. He’s gay though and I’m straight. Maybe that’s why?

2 Likes

I think the reason most love spells “fail” is because people are too caught up in the outcome. It’s hard to just say “yeah whatever, I don’t give a shit” when you really want someone to love you or whatever. That’s why it’s easier to just say you want some random person you don’t know.

4 Likes

It seems that magick only works when you don’t give a shit about the outcome. So basically, I doubt you can find much success with fulfilling goals that you really want badly. Basically, try to use mundane means to obtain those bigger things.

1 Like

Yeah when you just give in and say fuck it, that’s when results manifest. Like I was saying before, I found a new, better girl and no longer wanted the previous one and that’s when she came right back to me. That’s why it’s seemingly (not totally) impossible to get back your ex or whatever because you are too invested in the outcome. When you constantly think of them and the good times you had you will never be able to let go and make room for the energies to manipulate them.

Now I also have a theory about detachment. A friend of mine does black magick and routinely has cursed others and had much success. He is attached to the outcome and it still manifests. I think a lot of people confuse attachment with obsession. For the case of love spells to effect a specific person, I think you can still think of them often, etc, but you have to also KNOW that your magick is effecting them and that they will be back to you. That’s where your will comes in. Your will has to be stronger than theirs and, if that other person doesn’t believe in magick, it should be easier to override their will because we are more spiritually in tune. Don’t question whether you did part of the ritual right or if you said the right words or if you were specific enough in your words. I thought of my ex way back when even when I met the new girl, but it was a two part thing. First, I had someone new I was getting to know and liking so that distracted me. Second, I knew without a doubt my magick was effecting the ex so therefore I did not doubt. I’m in the middle of a ritual right now I started a few days ago and even if I haven’t seen any movement yet, I KNOW my target is being effected. This person is spiritually weak as fuck.

I also believe that there are powers out there that don’t give a damn if we’re attached or not. We can harness these powers and use them to give us what we ask for. Have you ever read old grimoires that say things like “go under the full moon and hold a white candle in your left hand and say such and such an incantation to the moon and your lover will return?” Well I’ve never tried something like this, but you think those magicians back then knew about detachment and obsession, etc? Maybe they did, but I tend to think they just did these things and harnessed these powers and got what they wanted. You can see it all the time with famous people. I’m willing to bet that a lot of celebrities and politicians are using these powers to elevate their place in life and of course they’re attached to the outcome.

Some people don’t give a shit about others, even ones they supposedly loved or cared for. Those types who can easily kick you to the curb without thinking twice would make the world’s most powerful magicians if they applied that skill to magick. Shit, they could have anything they wanted. I know some people like this and with the way I am, it makes me sick to know that there are genuine sociopaths in my social circle. I’ve often thought about cursing them harshly just for this kind of attitude, but the way I figure it is their time will come.

6 Likes

The thing is…you’re trying to make someone fight their nature.

As much as people think a demon can just bend others to their will this isbt the case.

I have finally come around to accept that magick is true. But we must accept it on its own terms and not try to make it be something that it is not. I have come to think of it as something that can give a gentle nudge in a certain direction if it is on the fence teetering.

1 Like

You know that some time ago I was all about love spells. Obsessed with a person , drunk in love , trying to get him at any cost. Some kind people told me to move on , that love spells are no good. Guess what? They were right. A friend of mine performed a ritual to rid me of my obsession
Within a month , I simply did not want him anymore. Moved on. So, my spells did a number on me. Not on him. Never on him. I am into another guy now but he left me for another. I drew a sigil to do a summoning but as I was looking ar it I was thinking : Is it worth it ?

1 Like