Koetting evocation of Bael

Hi all, on Koetting youtube’s page mister Koetting has put his first live evocation of Bael.

Have you seen it guys ?

[quote=“The Eye, post:1, topic:2132”]Hi all, on Koetting youtube’s page mister Koetting has put his first live evocation of Bael.

Have you seen it guys ?[/quote]

I fucking LOVE this. As someone who basically can’t do much other than tarot and the occasional channel, I LOVE being able to see this. I’ve been wanting him to to do this for a long time. I’m not going to lie, as someone who’s been studying the occult for over a year and not seeing much come of it, the invitation to Godhood in minutes was very tempting. However, that’s not the path to true ascent (damnit).

Also, his shirt said “GoatWhore” on the back. So obviously I loved the video.

Yes i have seen the video, i dont know if you guys have noticed, when e.a. was channeling bael, his voice change, and then when you fast forward to the part when e.a. saids “i hear bael laughing,” his head sift rather quickly for human to move. I have learn a lot form this video, something i be dealing with. Thanks E.A i hope more videos like this comes out.

I think the voice change was auto-tuned in post production to put emphasis on Bael’s words. Like how a lot of Bibles have the words of Jesus in red text to draw attention to them.

It was pretty cool though. I will have to watch it again when I am not at school :slight_smile: