Kobe Bryant

So I dont care if you are upset that this is not magick related but it is general discussion but Kobe bryant died in a helicopter accident in Calabasas California Today.

11 Likes
1 Like

Rest in Peace,
Kobe Bryan.

I hope you’re right,
that this haves nothing to do with magick.

I witnessed a bunch of curse work going on in the Aether currently.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

7 Likes

I just found out! They were showing live on TV just now the helicopter wreck. So sad. R.I.P Kobe

4 Likes

It’s insane that it was just posted online not even 20 mins ago

4 Likes

yeah, first reports about this came out within the last hour.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I fixed the spelling on the title. If you’re going to post about someone’s death, it behoves you to get the name right.

3 Likes

Appreciate it.

Rip to the GOAT

2 Likes

Kobe Bryant has the most points in NBA history but he also has the most missed. I remember hearing about that because when they out him in the hall of fame it will be because of all the shots he made not the ones he attempted to make.

2 Likes

I found out right after work, not that I really care or follow the NBA or its celebrities.

Rest in peace man

More like lets not turn it into a conspiracy theory/waste a practice on it.

4 Likes

It is almost to be comparable to saying that Elvis Presley is still alive.

Think of it this way, if you passed away, would you want hundreds of ppl working on looking at you through means of magick?

Awkward… let the man be.

Sorry, no means to offend, but you must look at each situation from all perspectives.

4 Likes

Trying to divine if he’s still alive when he was confirmed dead is kinda turning a mundane usual situation into the same shit that “tupac is actually on an island living his life” conspiracy.

1 Like

How about instead of peering to see, give offering instead. Write him a letter of gratitude, burn it, and let the winds carry message.

That would be more appropriate in matters such as this.

1 Like

Uh no, that dude is long dead lol. He has a lot of conspiracy theories around him though which sadly shows how far people will go out of boredom.

3 Likes

His 13 yr old daughter is confirmed to be amongst the wreckage. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yeah they confirmed her death as well.

1 Like

Looking at his astrology. the pig yr clash his day birth. he died on snake hr which clash year. Yr is strong with water. He’s fire element. winter season and earth month full of water /earth make him very weak. His fire got killed by bad combo of clash and water/earth. So yeah. not good timing. Also fire/water clash represent explosion which is helicopter crash.

And i look at his past dates. All the recognition achievements he have is when he have wood or fire element lucky cycle which empower his fire self.

3 Likes