Knowing about future events, deja Vue..sensing and knowing peoples emotions

Sorry to go on at you mate! And I do have a lot of respect for you…quick question? What is stopping you? Why haven’t you confronted it yet, you are going to succeed anyway! Why the hesitation?

It just popped into my mind since this is the first time I read this thread, so I went ahead and asked.

No worries mate, I would myself. I wouldn’t mislead you tho yano…it’s not in my nature. X

1 Like

I’m going to assume this message is for me 'cause it sounds like it. I will confront it once I learn what it is. You can trust me.

Trust is earned not given! But I do trust you rylanl…lol… good heart.

1 Like

Have you ever worked with your natal chart?

From the placidus house system perspective, you may have more water elements over shadowing others.

I’d also just like to add that you may not appreciate what you have right now because you haven’t
learned to wield it yet but something I will tell you from my own experiences especially when you have a natural affinity towards visual perceptions is that if you are are able to tap into a single consciousness that easily, you will be able to tap into a group consciousness just as easily.
That comes with a different degree of pain and agony, if you wish to see it that way.

What Alita had to say I believe is the key to your success. You are not required to help others.
As much as you need to protect yourself, It is also a very fine line to walk as you have to remain open emotionally to experience life itself.

Taking moments to focus more inwardly will help you with your decision making and help you gravitate towards decisions that benefit you more and on a finer level you can learn to hone
what you see as a flaw and turn it into a flash light guiding you through life and placing you in situations that are more accomdating for you.

-You are not required to help others-
I will speculate a little and say that this may be one of the lessons in life empaths should learn on a soul level.

2 Likes

Okay first lesson would be to control your emotions and calm down.
You won’t get far with constant anxiety attacks and going off the deep end.

There are lots of threads about meditation and other forms of harnessing emotions. If you let them run your life for you, not much will ever come together.

Absolute honesty… I don’t help these people.
Someone who seeks answers and is willing to learn to do it themselves I’ll help but not this kind of person.
Reminds me of Snow in Hunger Games (very horrible human being but his statement is true) ;
“There are lots of underdogs, and I think if you could see them you would not root for them either.”

To me, underdogs are not Katniss, they are not us either. They are the ones who allow their life to be shit, allow the pain and the leeches in then complain but refuse to change.

These people can not be helped until they are willing to help themselves.

2 Likes

Just wanted to say that for all people the timing of sensing something is different, for me I will have a dream and then years later I will be in the exact position and situation saying the same things.

I have the same experiences.

1 Like