Knight Musings

15/4/23 and 16/4/23

I keep forgetting to update this journal and end up combining entries :joy:

Not much to report lately. Just sticking mainly with the mantras and meditation. I found a gold candle hiding in a box in my closet and so will likely perform one of the spells from the BALG wealth magick book sometime this week.

The mundane and magical adventures of this thing called Life continue forward though.

3 Likes

17/4/23

Spiritual perfection and psychic powers mantras for twenty minutes each.

Meditation to a binaural for an hour.

My sleep has been very chaotic and restless the last few days. Itā€™s been difficult getting to sleep, even when listening to a binaural or trance frequency which usually puts me out. My brain has been very hyperactive and wonā€™t shut up.

And the adventures blindly stumble on.

3 Likes

18/4/23

Have been feeling a little down lately. Over the last month I have been so busy with work that now that it is done, my depression has had time to rear its ugly head and let me know itā€™s still around. I feel unmotivated and have been procrastinating on some tasks I really need to get finished.

My sleep is still restless, which compounds how exhausted I feel upon waking.

The adventures still continue though.

3 Likes

19/4/23

Spiritual perfection, physical vitality and psychic powers mantras for thirty minutes.

Meditation to a binaural track for an hour.

Iā€™ve been lagging in motivation. Partly due to my depression, and partly due to no real desire to go anywhere. I just canā€™t make up my mind on what kind of ā€œempireā€ I actually want to build. The usual trappings of wealth and success donā€™t really seem to appeal to me much anymore. Of course, I wouldnā€™t mind having a few million in my bank account, but I donā€™t think I want anything more than that. I think I just want to alleviate the stress of not having security and freedom to do what I want.

Fell asleep to an ascension binaural to end the dayā€™s adventures.

5 Likes

20/4/23

Spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes in the morning.

Physical vitality mantra in the afternoon for twenty minutes.

Meditation for an hour in the early evening to a binaural track.

End of the adventures.

3 Likes

21/4/23

Spiritual perfection and physical vitality mantras for twenty minutes.

Spent several hours in the afternoon dealing with budgets for work and didnā€™t feel like doing much afterwards. My brain was fried so I meditated for an hour to a binaural.

A few days ago I received some nice feedback about a familiar from someone who participated in my New Yearā€™s offering. It was the first Iā€™ve heard anything about the spirits I retrieved and Iā€™m glad the work done was successful.

Ended the adventures with falling asleep to another binaural track.

1 Like

22/4/23

Spiritual perfection, physical vitality, and psychic powers mantras for thirty minutes each.

The servitor Jazzy that was gifted to me has been wandering around and Iā€™m pretty sure she showed up in my dreams to check things out. Itā€™s interesting as Iā€™ve never had a servitor do that before.

Meditated to binaural for an hour in the early evening.

And the adventures roll on.

5 Likes

23/4/23

Still feeling pretty low. Have been procrastinating on finishing something for work that should have been done a week ago. I just canā€™t seem to make myself do it for some reason. Itā€™s like Iā€™ve lost all interest in what I do. Usually when Iā€™m depressed I can just power through with sheer will to complete whatever has to be done, but this time I donā€™t seem to have even that. Itā€™s strange.

Managed some mantras and meditation.

4 Likes

24/4/23

Spiritual perfection, and physical vitality mantras for twenty minutes.

Still feeling low, but itā€™s beginning to pass. There is still an undefined sense of something moving on the periphery of my life. No clue as to what it might be but I donā€™t feel like it is threatening or negative. Itā€™s big, though. Expansive. Change is on the wind.

The adventures continue.

3 Likes

25/4/23

Spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes about two hours after waking.

Physical vitality mantra for twenty minutes in the afternoon.

Elemental meditation for fifteen minutes in the early evening.

Psychic powers mantra for ten minutes before supper.

Ended the dayā€™s adventures with meditation to a binaural track before bed.

3 Likes

26/4/23

Spiritual perfection mantra for twenty minutes after waking.

Physical vitality mantra in the afternoon for about twenty minutes.

In the evening, meditation to a binaural for an hour.

Belial has been popping up randomly in my mind lately. Iā€™m not sure why as I donā€™t have anything in particular going on in my reality that requires his special touch, but maybe he himself has something in mind for me.

The adventures continue.

3 Likes

27/4/23

Spiritual perfection and physical vitality mantras for thirty minutes.

Been idly wondering if there are ways to speed up my spiritual ascension, if such a thing were possible. It seems to be an interminable slow process.

End of the dayā€™s adventures.

2 Likes

28/4/23

Iā€™m trying to stop using the angelic mantras but theyā€™ve become such a daily habit that itā€™s almost like trying to give up cigarettes. My brain automatically reaches for them during the day. I guess thatā€™s what happens when you do something every day for two solid years lol

And the adventures carry on.

7 Likes

29/4/23

Took a day off from all things magical. Itā€™s been a stressful week.

Managed to meditate to a binaural track for an hour.

5 Likes

30/4/23

Caught myself mindlessly chanting the spiritual perfection mantra. it really has become a habit :joy:

Meditation to a binaural for an hour. i like finding a bunch of different tracks on YouTube and then trying them out for a few days to see what the effects, if any, are. Some shut my mind off quickly and put me into a state almost like sleep while others will put my body to sleep but my mind remains active. It can be difficult to rouse myself afterwards lol

The adventures continue to roll on.

3 Likes

I wish you gave us the links, for all of them, they are sound interesting, because a real magician like you approved them. make a topic for them like those angelic mantras.

1/5/23

Iā€™ve started using the subconscious purging mantra for twenty minutes. Itā€™s bringing some buried stuff to the surface and Iā€™m feeling like crap. My temper is short and my sleep is even more restless than usual.

Meditated to a binaural for an hour.

New month, new adventures.

2 Likes

2/5/23

Purging mantra for twenty minutes.

Meditation for an hour to a binaural track.

Iā€™m going to start keeping a record of my daily activities in regards to their elemental attributions for a couple of weeks and see if there is any pattern as to which elements are dominant in my day to day. My hypothesis is that Air is probably the most prevalent as my current line of work is primarily intellectual in nature and Water is likely the element least present.

The adventures continue to stumble blindly on.

4 Likes

Noob in the house needs to know: how do you calculate thisā€¦ is it easier than planetary hours?

Seriously Iā€™ve never heard or I completely forget about attributing elements to the hours. :eyes::thinking:

2 Likes

Iā€™m attributing the elements to my activities, not the hours of the day.

2 Likes