Knight Musings

15/9/21

Not a bad day, but I wasn’t feeling very well. Had a headache and nausea.

The adventures were light, as I mostly slept on and off throughout the day.

I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the evening.

Performed the Ritual of Perception from Mystical Words of Power about an hour or so later.

Of course, because I was sleeping most of the day, I couldn’t sleep at night. I listened to a lucid dream binaural track to try and get some sleep but was unsuccessful. I kept seeing a star field in the darkness through my eyelids though, which was kind of neat.

StarField

6 Likes

16/9/21

Felt pretty rundown. Still had some minor nausea so slept most of the day.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening.

Performed the Ritual of Perception.

Listened to a binaural track while trying to sleep.

5 Likes

17/9/21

Was feeling a lot better today. It was raining all day though.

Started the adventures with meditating to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early afternoon.

Performed the Ritual of Perception in the evening. Having done this ritual now for seven days, I’ve noticed that each time I completed it, I would develop a slight headache near my right temple.

Did some light trance work before bed.

4 Likes

18/9/21

A good day.

The adventures began with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes in the afternoon.

Performed the Ritual of Perception several hours alter.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour in the early evening.

I think I have some visitors hanging around. I keep seeing movement in my peripheral vision. It’s…disconcerting.

Listened to a binaural track before bed. to cap off the adventures.

5 Likes

19//9/21

A lazy rainy day.

Started with the spiritual perfection mantra for fifteen minutes.

Watched cartoons.

Meditated to a binaural track in the evening.

7 Likes

20/9/21

It was a pretty good day with nice adventures.

Started off with chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes.

A few hours later, I performed EA’s chakra exercise, and blue flame meditation from the Soul Travel course.

In the evening, I began the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical Words of Power.

Meditated to a binaural track and wound up falling asleep, thus ending the day’s adventures.

7 Likes

When I was performing the Perception ritual for days on end I experienced the same. I would also feel gentle wind blowing on my face in closed rooms and my 3rd eye pulsating.

2 Likes

21/9/21

It was a good day, with a slightly weird ending.

Started the adventures with the usual chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for 30 minutes in the early afternoon.

Did the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical words of Power in the early evening.

For some reason, I fell asleep an hour or so later, and didn’t wake up until 230 in the morning. I had a vague sense of some strange dreams, though I couldn’t remember any specific details. I felt like I had been elsewhere though.

I watched some television for a few hours until I felt tired again, and then I put on some meditative music and tried to get some more sleep.

5 Likes

22/9/21

The day began rainy, but by the early afternoon it had cleared into a warm fall day. Mood was elevated.

The adventures began with chanting of the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

After a nice walk, and a good lunch, I performed the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical Worlds of Power.

In the early evening, I did the chakra exercise and blue ray meditation from the soul travel course.

Then I got inebriated and watched cartoons before passing out. Ah, life is good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

23/9/21

Had a pretty good day. Left the adventures until pretty late in the evening though.

Performed the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical Words of Power.

Did the chakra exercise and blue flame meditation from the soul travel course around midnight.

Meditated to a binaural track before bed.

5 Likes

24/9/21

Another day of late adventures.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for 25 minutes around 930 PM.

Performed the Ritual of Knowledge about an hour or so later.

Meditated to a binaural track before sleep.

5 Likes

25/9/21

it was a good day. Had most of my adventures after doing some work at the theatre, and then taking a nap.

Chanted the spiritual perfection mantra for thirty minutes.

Performed the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical Words of Power.

Did some trancework and then meditated to a binaural track for an hour before bed.

4 Likes

26/9/21

A good day. Mood was balanced.

I’m beginning some intensive angelic work so I’ve added some purification to my daily adventures in praxis.

I vibrated the mantra for removing energetic attachments for thirty minutes, and then followed it with the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

Later, I performed the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical Words of Power.

In the evening, I added Jason Miller’s 9 Breaths Purification before the chakra exercise and blue ray mediation from the soul travel course.

Found myself a bit fatigued afterwards, and wound up falling asleep much earlier than usual. Had an odd dream about being at a university of some sort, and meeting a woman who looked strangely like Cameron Diaz. Very odd.

7 Likes

27/9/21

A very good day.

Started the adventures off with vibrating AY-EEM-MA-TA-AH for thirty minutes, followed by the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

A couple of hours later, I performed the Ritual of Knowledge from Mystical Words of Power.

Manifested some money within a few hours of setting the intention. My abilities in manifesting seem to be progressing well.

Meditated to a lucid dreaming binaural track before bed to end the adventures.

7 Likes

That’s awesome you’re manifesting so quickly. Interesting how sometimes we have the juice to make that happen like that and sometimes we don’t. Ive had especially good luck with the Djinn from that practical Djinn magick book of Hargroves. They work really fast. Anyway rock on! :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

28/9/21

It was an adventurous day.

It all started with vibrating the anti-attachment mantra for thirty minutes, followed by chanting the spiritual perfection mantra for another thirty minutes.

An hour or so later, I began the Ritual of Imagination from Mystical Words of Power.

In the evening, I chanted the cleansing/purging mantra for thirty minutes. I felt some heavy internal resistance. I really don’t want to face the dirty parts of myself, it seems.

Later, I pulled power through my chakras using the exercise from the soul travel course, and then did a pthworking with Raziel. I asked her for an incantation to command any spirit to appear before me, and a mantra to open the gates to the Eternal. She warned me that the incantation to command would be impossible to resist for any spirit, and some may not take too kindly to its use. She asked if I was trustworthy enough to wield it, and I told her to look into my heart. She did, and then gave me the incantation, forbidding me to share it.

I then asked her to take me to Metatron, who appeared to be glowing for some reason. I asked for his help to heal my past, and in letting go of anything I’m holding on to that no longer serves me. He smiled and nodded, saying he would help. I thanked him, and Raziel, and came out of trance.

I meditated to a lucid dreaming binaural track before bed to end the day’s adventures.

6 Likes

29/9/21

An interesting day.

The adventures started with vibrating the energetic attachment mantra for thirty minutes. Then, instead of chanting the spiritual perfection mantra as usual, I vibrated the new Word of Power for opening the gates to the Eternal that I received from Raziel.

Raziel said to only vibrate it 9 times so that is what I did. The effect was subtle, but it made my stomach queasy, and my Sahasrara chakra and Ajna were buzzing. I developed a slight headache

A couple of hours later, I performed the Ritual of Imagination from Mystical Words of Power.

In the evening, I did the chakra exercise from the soul travel course. I think there are some blockages in my energy body I need to smooth out.

Later, I chanted the cleansing/purging mantra for thirty minutes. This mantra seems to cause me some fatigue. It may be related to the release of bottled up energy into my system, but I seem to find myself passing out afterwards. Today, about an hour or so after I finished chanting, I fell asleep while watching a movie, and woke up three hours later. I didn’t remember any particular dreams.

Of course, I then could not get back to sleep, so I watched a movie until the wee hours, then put on a meditation track to relax enough to fall asleep again.

5 Likes

Since you seem to have a pretty strong relationship with him you wouldn’t happen know any good meditation mantras or chants one can use to reach out to him would you?

2 Likes

Sorry, I do not have anything specifically for contacting Raziel, as I usually use Jareth Tempest’s pathworking to make contact, which you can find for free on his website here

However, you could simply try singing his name, while imagining a bolt of lightning shooting down from the heavens, striking you, and then bouncing up to connect to the archangel.

5 Likes

30/9/21

The day was alright. Mood was stable.

The adventures started with vibrating the mantra for removing energetic attachments for 30 minutes, followed by 9 reps of the new mantra for opening the gates to the Eternal.

About an hour or so later, I performed the Ritual of Imagination from Mystical Words of Power.

In the evening, I chanted the cleansing/purging mantra for 30 minutes. I got a sharp pain my left temple that lasted for a while afterwards.

Meditated to a binaural track before bed to round off the day’s adventures.

5 Likes