Knight Musings

24/2/21

I went light on the adventures today, only vibrating the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes, and following it with Ritual 35 of Success Magick.

I’ve been wrapped up in a lot of contemplation, and introspection lately, still trying to think my way around the obstacles in my path, but there’s something I’m just not seeing yet, or possibly I’m refusing to see it.

Meditated to the Concordia Booster before sleep.

End of the adventures in praxis.

7 Likes

25/2/21

More introspection today. My only praxis was vibrating the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes, followed by Ritual 35 of Success Magick.

I’m trying to move my focus from the things I don’t want in my experience and onto the things I do want in my experience, but the grooves worn into my brain by my old way of thinking run deep, and it is proving difficult.

I’ve decided to write up my ideal year, listing what I want the remaining ten months of 2021 to bring into my experience, and to extrapolate from that some afformations to help bring focus to the good things I already have. I’m also beginning an evening appreciation and blessing practice.

I downloaded the “extra strength” version of the Concordia Booster from the creator’s Patreon page, and will be using that instead of the original version on YouTube for the rest of the experiment. I fell asleep listening to it.

Thus ended the adventures.

10 Likes

You will find your way. I have faith in you

3 Likes

26/2/21

It’s been a lackadaisical day. The adventures were…short.

I chanted Ganesha’s mantra for 30 minutes in the afternoon, and performed Ritual 35 of Success Magick several hours later.

Meditated for an half an hour before bed, and fell asleep listening to the Concordia Booster.

End of the adventures.

5 Likes

27/2/21

T’was another lackadaisical day. I’m finding myself falling into the old well worn habits of procrastination and depression. I can’t seem to light a fire under my ass for the life of me.

The only adventure today was Ritual 35 of Success Magick, which just felt like going through the motions, with very little life to it.

I know change takes time, and habits don’t change overnight, but damn it, I wish they did lol

Got drunk and passed out for about three hours so no meditation to the Concordia Booster.

11 Likes

What’s important is you don’t feel guilty or attach blame on yourself for feeling like this, as that only increases the negative impact of such cycles.

Allow your self time to process your procrastination and depression.
If you can right as much down as possible about what your experiencing all thoughts and feelings that can be helpful.
As then there less likely to turn in to physical actions due to acceptance.
Burning them after is a good idea too. An actual kind of physical symbol of ending said cycle, so to speak.

Once you’ve processed this then the light should reignite so to speak. Give yourself time…

I really enjoy reading your Journal. :blush:

This is probably a quite basic technique depending on your experience but it might help.

3 Likes

Aww…thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

28/2/21

Not a lot of adventuring was done. Started on Ritual 36 of Success Magick in the early evening.

I’ve realised that I am no longer interested in looking for “new” magick to try, or books to read, but rather, in how to deepen what I already know, and take it to the next level and beyond. I’m pretty competent in the magicks I do, and there isn’t much I can’t accomplish, but I feel like it is time to drown myself in gnosis now.

Fell asleep listening to to the Concordia Booster.

68 days remaining until I begin my adventures with the LWA.

9 Likes

1/3/21

The start of a new month. I spent most of the day cleaning house, and doing chores, so there wasn’t much adventuring done. I chanted the magical potential mantra for 15 minutes, followed by Ritual 36 of Success Magick in the early afternoon, but that was all the praxis I got in today.

Meditated to the Concordia Booster before bed, and that was the end of the day’s adventures.

9 Likes

2/3/21

Barely did anything at all today. Not sure if it is the Concordia Booster kicking up subconscious dirt or what, but I have been singularly unmotivated in my praxis lately.

Performed Ritual 36 of Success Magick, and meditated in the early evening.

That was the only adventure.

9 Likes

3/3/21

Today was a weird day. I completely forgot to do my praxis.

I didn’t even realise I had forgotten to do Ritual 36 of Success Magick until almost 11 PM and then, when the thought finally occurred to me, I promptly fell asleep before I could do it. It was very odd as I didn’t even feel tired but I closed my eyes for a moment while watching some show and then I was suddenly out.

No adventures this day.

5 Likes

… seasons of the soul

1 Like

We hope you get it back…

1 Like

Maybe go visit Sam for a few ear scratches. He might cheer you up a bit. : D Hope things turn around for you soon.

2 Likes

4/3/21

Did a fair amount of introspection and contemplation today. Guess I could call it adventures in mind instead of praxis.

Chanted the magical potential mantra for about ten minutes before performing Ritual 36 of Success Magick.

Ended the day with the Concordia Booster.

10 Likes

5/3/21

Had a late start to the adventures. Laid around in my nice warm bed for most of the day. Mmm…so very cozy :blush:

Chanted the magical potential mantra for about ten minutes, before performing Ritual 36 of Success Magick in the early evening. I’ve found this mantra good for focusing my mind on the magick I’m about to engage in, rather than having to sit in quiet meditation and try to clear my thoughts.

Meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for about an hour and a half. The frequencies put my body into a deeply relaxed state, though my mind remained really active. I practiced EA’s pendulum visualisation while listening.

Afterwards, i put on the Concordia Booster and drifted off to sleep, thus ending the adventures.

5 Likes

Speaking about this, maybe you should work through O.A.A. It would suit your training, just an opinion.

2 Likes

I’ve already done that. If you read through my journal I’ve played with the 18 Flames off and on. I like some of the exercises so I use them when the mood strikes. However, the pendulum is also used in the Soul Travel course, as part of the preliminary exercises.

2 Likes

6/3/21

Plenty of adventures today.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for roughly ten minutes before performing Ritual 36 of Success Magick. Things seem to be humming along, though there is little outward movement.

Pulled power through my chakras and then did a pathworking with Raziel. He seemed a little put off when I asked for some more mantras to share, but provided me with two, one for psychic powers and one for Divine wisdom. Then he gave me a serious look and basically told me to smarten up. I wrote down a snippet of the conversation:

Raziel: “If you truly seek what you claim, to go beyond your limits, then you must go much deeper. Let go of your distractions and surrender to the magick. It’s the only way. There are many forces waiting in the wings for you, and they are getting impatient.”

I asked him what he meant, and he sighed, and replied, “You look but you don’t see. Go now. Release the pathworking and think on what I have said.”

The whole thing seemed surreal. Getting lectured by an archangel was…embarrassing, to be honest. It kind of made me question the whole deal. What I found intriguing, though, was that usually when I use Jareth Tempest’s pathworking, Raziel appears to me as female, just like the author describes, but this time he appeared in his male form, which I generally only get when I evoke him. He has given me much to contemplate.

Before bed, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour, before putting on the Concordia Booster.

Thus ended the adventures.

10 Likes

7/3/21

My adventures took place in the late evening this day.

Around 9 PM, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 36 of Success Magick.

A few hours later, I pulled power through my chakras using EA’s exercise from the soul travel course, and then did a pathworking with Raziel and Michael. Michael appeared in my imagination dressed as a Roman legionnaire and carrying a spear. I asked for, and received two new mantras from him.

Finished the adventures off with a meditation to the Concordia Booster before sleep.

8 Likes