Knight Musings

Why else would we go bad??

3 Likes

Play the opposite game is what heā€™s telling yaā€¦ :eyes:

2 Likes

I guess i just donā€™t have the touch anymore.

3 Likes

Nah, think heā€™s just using your want against ya cuz the dom thing ya know.

Iā€™d have sent pringles for that photo, IJS

3 Likes

5/2/21

It was a long day at work for the theatre company so I accomplished none of my praxis. Slept late and then was gone from 12 PM until 1030 PM. Was too exhausted when I got home to go on any adventures so I chatted in PM with friends for a bit, and then went to bed :joy:

4 Likes

6/2/21

Had a long, but fitful sleep. Didnā€™t remember any dreams.

Managed to begin Ritual 33 of Success Magick, before dashing off to spend another 9 hours at the theatre.

Everything went well, and the live stream of the plays seemed to go off without a hitch. Got home around 10 PM, and roamed the forum for a bit before crashing for the night.

End of the adventures.

4 Likes

7/2/21

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes and followed it with Ritual 33 of Success Magick.

While I was working at the theatres, I tried to focus on taking some meditative moments throughout the day to just be present with what I was engaged in, rather than focusing on what might come afterwards.

Finished the dayā€™s adventures with some light energy work, and meditation to a binaural track an hour before bed.

4 Likes

9/2/21

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, followed by Ritual 33 of Success Magick.

Pulled power through my chakras using EAā€™s exercise from the soul travel course, and chanted the mesh ka mantra for 20 minutes.

Did some energy work late in the evening, and then meditated to a binaural track before bed.

End of the adventure.

4 Likes

Sorry to butt into your journal like this but ive been curiousā€¦ Has there ever been a translation for this mantra?
I guess with micah gone itā€™ll be hard to get one if any such thing exists. Also on a funny note ive started saying this mantra under my breath at work while Iā€™m trying to pass the time. Finally a pro to wearing a mask 24/7! I can get away with something like this quite easy.
I do have to agree with you on an eailer statment you made this mantra just sounds so nice to say and has a lovely song like quality to it. Anywaysā€¦ Keep up the good work and stay healthy. :smiley:

3 Likes

9/2/21

I just realised the date in the entry above is wrong. It should be 8/2/21. Whoops lol

Anyway, I woke up with the fading image of being swallowed whole by a giant, grinning serpent, in my head. No idea if there is any significance to it, but it was creepy as hell.

A few hours after waking, I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 20 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 33 of Success Magick. I have roughly 4 months, or 16 weeks, remaining until I finish the rituals.

I meditated to a binaural track for about half an hour in the early evening, and chanted the mesh ka mantra off and on in my mind.

Iā€™ve been lax on my angelic work, and now I am down to only 84 days before I must keep my word to the LWA, so I guess Iā€™d better get my ass in gear.

End of the adventure.

10 Likes

10/2/21

Woke up from another weird dream. Felt a fading sense of completion, like something had ended. Very odd. I think I might have to start a dream journal, as Iā€™m beginning to feel like my dreams might be trying to tell me something.

The adventures today were light, mostly just small meditative moments taken throughout the day. The only ritual I did was Ritual 33 of Success Magick in the late afternoon.

I listened to a binaural beat for clairvoyance while trying to sleep, and I kept seeing shapes in the darkness of my room, the way you can with clouds, and it seemed to take the form of some kind of cliff top, with a wooden bridge between the peaks, spanning a crevice.

Eventually fell asleep after several hours.

8 Likes

11/2/21

Another strange dream involving serpents. Woke up with the fading image of a giant snake talking to me in my head. I canā€™t help but wonder if the dreams are related to Damballah.

I vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 33 of Success Magick. Iā€™m debating if I want to go back to including the Enochian LBRP and the Keys again in the small rituals.

In the early evening, I meditated to the Solfeggio frequencies for an hour. It was very relaxing.

Before bed, I took a journey to my Higher Self. It did not go as planned.

I put on a drum track, and settled down into a relaxed state, focusing on my breath for a few moments. I visualised the World Tree, and walked toward it. Sam was waiting for me by its roots.

I greeted him, and he rubbed against me, purring. I gave him some ear scritches, and then picked him up, telling him we were going to visit my HS. He took his usual place on my shoulder, and we started to climb. The climb seemed to take a long time, and my visualisation kept switching from first person to third person and back again. Eventually, we reached the membrane, and pushed our way through. It felt more difficult this time compared to previous journeys, and I really had to exert some effort to get through.

I came out in a desert of shifting sand. A cold wind blew around me. There was a pyramidal structure not far ahead so I trudged through the sand to the stone steps. I walked up the larger than human stairs and noticed some bas-reliefs carved into the stone walls. The entryway was dark, but there was no door so I walked inside.

As I strode in, torches began to light themselves along the walls, drawing my eye to even more bas-reliefs and carvings. I came to what seemed to be a central chamber, and there was a throne on a raised dais in the middle of the vast room. Seated on the throne was a figure who looked to be napping. I walked up to the dais and Sam jumped down from my shoulder and batted at the motionless figure. It stirred, so I called out.

The figure mumbled and moved into a sitting position. It looked thin and pale, and vaguely resembled the wizard Shazam from DC comics, complete with white beard. It didnā€™t, however, look like what I remembered my Higher Self to be. It asked what I wanted, and I replied that I was there to speak to my Higher Self. In a surprisingly soft voice the figure told me my Higher Self was unavailable for visitors and to try again some other time.

This perplexed me. Where could my Higher Self be? I asked again that i would like to speak to my Higher Self, and again, the figure told me my HS wasnā€™t available. I decided to look around the room, and went to the nearest wall. The carvings, and bas-reliefs seemed to mainly be of serpents and snakes, which was weird. I donā€™t know what if anything they could have to do with my Higher Self. Sam climbed back up on my shoulder as I was gazing at the images.

The figure jumped up off the throne and bounced over to me, asking what I was doing. I simply said I was looking around, and again quizzed the figure on the whereabouts of my HS. The figure seemed apprehensive, and said that he was a servant, and was left in charge when my Higher Self went away. I asked where it had gone, but the ā€œservantā€ couldnā€™t answer. Instead, it kept trying to get me away from the bas-reliefs on the wall.

Sam suddenly raised his back and hissed at the servant, swiping the air with his claws. The figure recoiled back and his neck sort of elongated, as he released his own hiss at Sam, before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I looked at Sam and decided it was now a good time to leave. I ran out of the temple and back to the desert, before climbing back down the Tree.

Once I got to the bottom of the Tree, I sat down and tried to make sense of what I had just encountered. Sam curled up on my lap, and I stroked him while trying to figure out what was going on. I sat there for what felt like an hour, my mind just going around in circles, before I thought I had caught a change in tempo in the drum track and it was time to return. I bid farewell to Sam, and opened my eyes.

Barely 20 minutes had passed, and the drum track had not changed tempo to call me back.

11 Likes

How I saw this in my head:

giphy-3

Iā€™ll see myself out.

Real talk, though, that was the coolest/wildest thing Iā€™ve read in a while.

6 Likes

12/2/21

Today was a light day in regards to my adventures in praxis.

Vibrated the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and then followed it with Ritual 33 of Success Magick.

I think my senses are expanding for some reason. I keep getting an odd ringing in my ears that moves from one ear to the other, and I hear whispers every so often when Iā€™m preoccupied reading or watching a movie.

My dreams seem to be staying with the serpent motif, along with that of some kind of battle in which I am often alone facing insurmountable odds.

Late in the evening, I meditated for an hour to a binaural track.

Thus ended the dayā€™s adventures.

7 Likes

Sounds like how you feel about life is bleeding into your dreams. I mean you have to sometimes at least, no matter how confident you are, but somedays me and you are a lot alike as far as situation goes (different yet similar). Life just seems impossible and not worth it somedays andā€¦ and whose there to go through it with you, I mean distant friends are one thing, but. thereā€™s no one to share everything with, so.

Itā€™s kind of lonely somedays, and the battles sure seem insurmountable at times.

3 Likes

13/2/21

Today was a pretty productive day in my adventures in praxis.

Chanted the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and followed it with Ritual 33 of Success Magick. I felt a sort of vibration in my head when saying the name of the Aethyr, which was something I have not felt before.

In the late afternoon, I did some chakra work using EAā€™s exercise, pulling power through each one, and vibrating the Bija mantras 10 times. It got things humming nicely.

In the early evening, I chanted the mesh ka mantra for 30 minutes. Iā€™m starting to see shimmering spots in the air when chanting, and my eyes will lose focus for a few moments. Itā€™s weird, but kind of neat though.

Around midnight, I performed one of the rituals from Corwin Hargroveā€™s book Universal Magick. The Enochian square seemed inert at first, but by the time I was most of the way through the scanning procedure and vibration of the names, I found my gaze quite drawn into it. When I was finished and had closed the book, I realised I was in low Alpha, and my head felt heavy. I stood up from my chair and almost fell over. Quite a strong reaction, compared to almost no sensation at all from the Enochian sigils in Damon Brandā€™s Success Magick.

Before bed, I meditated to a binaural track for half an hour.

End of the adventures.

8 Likes

14/2/21

Today was aā€¦less adventurous day in my praxis.

Chanted the magical potential mantra for 30 minutes, and then moved on to Ritual 34 of Success Magick.

Received a one card pull from @Angelb1083 , and it repeated what I have often been told in readings, that I need to be more appreciative and practice gratitude towards my life and all that is manifested within it. An interesting additional meaning of the card that was given was ā€œa new home,ā€ which, considering my desire for my own place, may herald some things to come.

Iā€™ve been reading @Veil 's journal, and I was intrigued by something she posted about a subliminal track called ā€œConcordia Booster,ā€ so I thought I would experiment with it, along with my Law of Attraction and Enochian work.

End of the dayā€™s adventures.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s exciting. Looking forward to reading your findings. The concordia booster is also said to trigger ā€œspiritual ascentā€. Mostly faff in my opinion, however, I did have my first OOBE ever a few days after I began listening to it.

Also this reminds me. In the past Iā€™ve been fascinated by chanting/vibrating mantras aloud while playing binaural tracks from a speaker; and how it seems to change the pitch of both soundsā€¦ I wonder how your Raziel mantras would go over Concordia Booster :thinking: gonna bookmark my own post here and try this tonight

3 Likes

15/2/21

Not much adventuring was done today. Only Ritual 34 of Success Magick was performed.

Meditated to the Concordia Booster track for about an hour.

Fell asleep to a track of the Solfeggio frequencies.

2 Likes

16/2/21

Another day of rest. Slept late and didnā€™t do hardly any adventuring.

Performed Ritual 34 of Success Magick very late in the day, around 930 PM.

Meditated to the Concordia Booster track and fell asleep.

3 Likes