Kinkyness

inb4 you just caused a sexuality war, burn the witch

1 Like

I’m just messing lol

1 Like

To answer the original question, it’s not messed up to have a kink (or twenty). I’m an older person, so before the days of the internet, some people would try to shame you and make you feel like a complete weirdo for having a kink. Then, after the internet, the truth emerged that nearly everybody on the planet has a kink of some kind. No matter what you’re into, and regardless of how odd it may seem on the surface, you can likely find other people who share the same kink. So don’t be embarrassed about being kinky. You’re kinky, I’m kinky, the whole damn world is kinky, and it’s okay.

3 Likes

@Hypnos well i’m glad that i’m not the only one.

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like

tenor%20(15)

2 Likes

ahem - choke me out please - I’ll come back even more animalistic… lol

Out of curiosity how does one “feed” a succubus? I know you can smack your meat saber but can love be enough?

You can ask yours what kinds of energy does she like. I encourage vampirism among the ones I own, but yes, the standard proceedure is feeding them sexual energy, but mostly because it is a lot of energy at once and because they like to interact with their owner

1 Like

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd you can that as well but they also need sexual energy.

@PupDuke i’m not into guys, only females no offense,

I believe mine likes to ride me and dominate me (well, let’s be honest… I like to be dominated either way). I’ve almost shut down a few times from the stimulation just laying there. There really isn’t a “quickie” or “oh this will just be a few seconds.” NO, if I think it and turn them on they know I’ll lose that control and thirst for lust. I’d say that’s the awakening the inner -cubus in yourself. Maybe its in- maybe its su- or both. I could say futabus, futajin… w/e. The spirit or spirits (as I do recall I petitioned for at least two) know me well and they know that I enjoy only slowly discovering them, their names, and more. I mean I really take my time with that like a long foreplay. But their energy presence I do know well enough but always strive to know it better. I guess perhaps spectrophilia is a kink in and of itself. And they ENJOY various sexplay or fantasies that I enjoy. Perhaps slowly the door opens to new kinks.

Now, that might be on a bit of the back burner since I have some more reading to do. I do think I’ll invite them to read with and through me so as to get better insight. I’m surprised I hadn’t thought of that before hand.

2 Likes

I discoveres my choking kink in my early teens and roleplay, i do mostly dominating, which i play as a god seducing his female slaves. Lets not go that far. I like when females wear all in black. I don’t know the name of that fetish but i enjoy it.

Well its interesting she is really shy when it comes to intercourse. She really loves to cuddle but as the flow go’s she get shy and just continuing to make out and other stuff but no upside down triangle. And I respect her and don’t push her to doing it.

Whatever floats your boat. I learned that expression from @Eye_of_Ra and for some reason today has become really useful

2 Likes

Well there has been a change in mine and her behavior, I get turned on easily and she is a little clingy recently.

@Dean_Gullberry_Dd that means that she is starting to get more comfortable around you sexually. Don’t do anything she is not comfortable doing it.

This seems like the thread to post this. I know one day Lilith will push me to be with another of my sex. The thought is most uncomfortable, but I see her smiling. I did originally come to her to free me of any repressed aspects of my sexuality, so I guess I’m not very surprised. Also as it is Lilith I’m sure she will find someone nice for me, but she knows just the perfect ways to make me squeamish and uncomfortable. that’s probably just a sign I’m on the right path though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yea I only go as far as she wants she leads the way, but my instinct kicks in and I get a little crazy.