Kinky Succubus/Incubus Story Thread

I didn’t see a thread of this kind. So here it is. Anybody have any kinky stories with a succubus, incubus, Lilith, or Asmodeus? It seems like I have mostly kinky and romantic scenery with my succubus lovers. They tend to be some of the most mind-blowing experiences ever and at the same time they’ve told me things that I wouldn’t know otherwise as I’ve mentioned in other posts since joining here.

Sometimes, I go to sleep and I feel like someone is sitting on my chest or on my face and grinding. I wake up and nobody is there. Sometimes there’s even a pinch of my legs yet nothing is there. Not something of a sting, just something enough to draw my attention. All kinds of tun within the dreams that hit almost every devious fetish as well. Sometimes, I see Lilith show up and she is usually with blonde hair. She has her sigil in a crown to show me that it is definitely her. Experiences with her are intense across the board.

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: (Unofficial) BALG Forum Perv-Off ~ Share Your Kinky Sex Magick! :slight_smile: