Kinky Gods Stories

I am fucking crazy, but I am free.

I am going to post my crazy shit right here. I doubt anyone will understand anything from this point onwards.

Any reasons why my God asked absolute loyalty from me?
How do demons incarnate?
That Moment When 3
My Samael Working (Ramblings)

Dont be so sure…

U will never have a crazier crazy journal than Uncle Al.

Since the person does not believe me, I am going ahead make this public info. Hope someone else can get something from this then…

Setting- Somewhere in deep space, 7th dimension.

She was brought before him. The now leader of the 7th fleet. Her old friends remained slient as the charges was laid out before her. She felt the orb of unlimited power he had always with him start to pull her masks down.

His smile faded when she was still alive, but glowing. Her skin regained the golden color it once had. The orb was emptied, blackened, cracked and the ashes flew into her flesh.

All was left was their smiles and pure laughter. She ordered them to leave them. They were alone the first time since her returned.

‘why have you returned?’

‘it was not my choice. My parents sent me back here. You can not rule alone. I was needed.’

She was still on her knees. She had no desire to look him in the eyes. This situation was completely and utterly her fault. She had brought him back from the dead only to abandoned him.

He touched her head and sunk his fingers into her ocean of gold silk hair.

‘they lied about you, The Founder of the 7th fleet. Everything about you was a lie. I should had known. I do not take kindly to being tricked.’

‘it was for my own benefit, so you would not go looking for me.’

His cock was all the was down her throat when the first time she looked him into the eyes. He was what so many gods, monsters, and angels was afraid of returning to life.

She was laid on a table and felt the device enter her body while he pushed himself into her deeply. It burrowed into her dna and rna, between her atoms of her cells.

She was laid upon a black stone table. He had carried her from his bed to it. She cried and protested for about what is to come.

‘Silent your fears, woman’.

He started the ritual. He summoned flames of unknown hues. She heard the music from extremely long dead peoples, across a very dead long gone, previously cosmos.

Her broken heart was barely moved by it all. She wanted to be somewhere else at that moment. She felt his breath on her neck. She pushed on his chest affectionately, but he knew it was to aroused some sympathy. He had none to spare.

She felt the soul that he summoned encircle their lower part of their bodies. It burned hotly into an egg inside of her womb.

He hit a spot concealed within her body that allowed this soul to incarnate. She cried from the pain. He licked her tears that fell down her cheeks.

‘Mother, now we call you mother instead of Founder.’

Setting: Whale World

She had passed out from giving birth. She awoke in a healing tub with her baby suckling on her tit. She felt a tendered warmth in that moment.

It was not an easy thing to forget her own son and had prevented her rightful death from old age, deaged her and forced her to unlock her eggs.

He was full of pride, so full of it he could not allow his mother to die alone in the whale harvester. It was where they collect the dead body of a blue whale that had passed by natural causes.

She had bore many, many daughters but only one son in her very long life. He disowned his family’s humble profession, but in his company’s logo was an outline of a tiny blue whale if you happened to look hard enough for it.

He knew what his parents were and what he was. He was a hot head, full of ideas right out of the womb. He never saw eye to eye with his old man. He truly loved his parents, but just couldn’t stand their humbleness lifestyle. He departed in his teens to build his vast empires across the tiny globe and he was planning to go beyond, way beyond it.

He needed his mother. She wanted only to join her twin in death and follow him to were he currently was. He never wanted a son, but she did. He had warned her about whom would come out of their genetics. She did not care and just wanted him to be born anyways.

She had thought she was safe when after her husband death her son still left her in peace. She could never deny him a thing, even this. They had been marrried for awhile now. She served him in all ways a wife does. And a powerful goddess empress in human flesh ever could.

I have been down this road to many times by now. I know how this is will play itself out. .

I can not truly love anyone up and personally close to me. My walls, my walls are built too strong, and my fears are to justified.

I am scared of getting hurt once again. My heart is off limits to anyone but one person.
Whatever.

Setting: Light family gathering.

He was at the end of the table waiting to see her again, but this time around without any formalness that had greatly put a stop to his desires.

She had went with her very last choice, the golden bikini with the white see-through dress with tiny diamonds sewn in over top. Her dark hair was loss, trailing down to her knees and lightness of makeup on.

She sat down across from him and she tightly squeezed her soft pink lips together. She did not know what to say. She took a sip of wine. Her hand recoiled from his touch out of pure instinct.

‘i see you are still sicken by me. I was hoping all of your work would finally ween you off of your bitterness. I see i was wrong, once more.’

‘i can’t help it. Saying sorry seems not to be enough.’

‘no, its not, by far its not enough for me.’

She put her right hand out as a sign of trying to make an amend. He took it and pressed his fingers into her palm, hard, until she let out a moan. He released her and licked the blood from his nails.

‘first taste.’

She was about to say something but a group of people were talking and walking by them. She looked at her hand and his marks were tiny and easily heal in the next hour or so. She would use her left hand instead to eat her food.

He watched her eat, drink and dance with members of her extended family. She had been gone so long most of her who she knew were long dead by now.

When she went outside to watch the sunset he came behind her. He pulled her hair back and nuzzle her neck. Rubbing her sides and pulled her close when he sunk his teeth into her, she could not run away.

‘let’s go to your rooms, now.’

‘no.’

‘i say yes.’

‘no.’

‘your own parents sent you back here and knowing what it meant.’

‘please don’t ask me again.’

‘i’ll not ask you anything ever again. I’ll take what is mine from here on out.’

He lift her up and put her over his shoulders. She could not help herself and cried so, so quietly. He tossed on to the bed. And to his great amusement her golden bikini bottoms just slid right off on their own accord, because of bad craftsmanship.

He lifted her dress up slowly, feeling her legs, and parted them so he could position himself so he ram his cock right into her. She was dry. He could care less.

He noticed her full Founder uniform to his right. He finally was able to fill a very old dream of his of putting his own Founder uniform over her’s in very symbolic gesture. She could not watch it and turned her away.

‘look at it, look at me, now.’

He pulled her by the scalp and dragged her to their combined clothing. He kept picking up his jacket and letting it fall over her’s. Pure hate was in burning in her eyes.

‘open your mouth and no teeth.’

She obeyed and he slowly placed his cock into mouth and down her throat. She was moved to her uniform jacket behind her head, and he put his own back on. His cock was not the worst thing to her. It was he pulled out and left his seed on her uniform.

Seeing the stain sent her into a blind rage and she flew up and punched him in the face. He spit out a very small amount of blood. She was still floating in midair when he grabbed her by the leg and tossed into the wall. She fell into her bed. He punched her in the gut.

‘are we done now?’

She could not even shake her head from the pain she was in. He flipped her over and took her ass, very slowly. A servant came in and he asked for a healing potion. When the servant came back with it she drinked it gladly.

‘i’m sorry for over reacting. I’ll not do it again.’

‘yes you will over act again, but you see I can handle it. For tonight are we done with it?’

‘yes i am done with it.’

She neither raised her arms again or let the tears fall again that night true to hear words.

He ever so gently taken her dress finally off and placed it on the side. He never wanted to be rough, but his position as Founder demanded. Not even for his future wive could he allow any weakness to be shown. He was after all a god-emperor in charge of countless worlds and most of the 7th dimension.

Setting: Founder’s interplanetary ship.

It was their wedding. Only the most powerful leaders were invited to it. Her dress weighed 155 pounds with symbols from most of the 7th fleets civilzations, even the smallest ones were on it.

She never smiled once. When he went to kiss her on the lips she quickly turned her head. He pulled back and ripped her veil off and took her by the shoulders.

She kept on eyes down. He did not want her to be acting like this at their own wedding. It was uncalled for. He embraced her in a hug. She did not reacted it.

Like so many times before he would have to force her to enjoy herself. She had talked about it before, and he would just do it. Something was deeply sick in them both for both enjoying this dance of power.

He torn her dress in half and forced her to her knees. In front all the leaders he was going to fuck his new bride. She took her favorite position with her head down and her ass up in the air. He whipped out his cock and roughly took her at the alter.

She felt dirty, she felt like a victim and it turned her to be so humiliated in front of a group that once truly respected her and thought of her of a divine ruler. Now she was rutting like an animal in heat. She came over and over. He finally came himself knowing when she was fully sated.

He pulled out with cum dripping from her cunt. He offered her holes to anyone that wanted them. The entire group of leaders walked out at that point, in a row only staring at the mess of it all. He could only laugh. He would had killed anyone that had tried to touch her.

She pulled her lower lips apart to show she was no longer the prude they all had once known so very long ago. He was pleased with her. She was giving herself to him more and more each day. Would he ever fully own her soul? Who ever knows such things. But he would fully enjoy the trying part of it.

Once,
she’s been deep into her dreamless sleep.

It was cold outside,
and the chandeliers flickered.
An unnatrual calm had taken over the vast halls, they presided in.

She layed in her own bedroom,
and her Husband was drunk and wasted from the hunt.

She glimpsed through the walls,
and with disgust,
thought of all that happened.

suddenly, she couldn’t belief her own eyes.

Nyphs danced around him,
and she knew those to be obidient to her.
He couldn’t see them,
but just felt relaxation and ease,
as he drifted into the dream they wove around him.

An invisible shadow, broke loose,
right in front of her,
from the Wall,
beneath the flickering chandelier.

All Candleflames turned greenish purple.

The all stood still, as if someone had frozen them,
yet, frozen time itself.

The shadow formed into a shapless being,
and started speaking to her,
in her own voice,
scattered through all the halls,
but merely just within her room.

The voice told her to listen,
and she felt an urge to disobey,
just as she was so reluctant to take any orders anymore.

Somehow she knew,
she just felt,
that the message was about to come,
for her own good.

So she close her eyes,
pressuring them to a slit,
and forcefully pressed out the words:

“what do you want”

the words flew right back into her,
not touching the ears,
but directly flowing into her upper belly.

“Thou nat ove hawet”

She couldn’t understand.

How could anything,
speak the voice of creation,
right in front of her?

her body tightened even more,
and she now felt the disguast in her stomach form an egg.

Instantly she knew,
if she’d bear a child out of this,
her life would change forever.

The voice was still fraktaled in front of her,
and now started whispering into her,
unstopable,
like a sinister cause,
formulating a plan,
she couldn’t belief.

She understood.

She had to do,
the very thing,
she’s grown so tired of.

She had to seduce her husband.

This time,
It’d be on her terms.

She waited a couple of days,
looking for an opportunity,
where he’d be subseptive to her.

And she found it.

In their communion,
she sat upon him,
like she rarely ever does.

She took that little egg,
which had formed from all her hurt feelings,
and pressed it into him.

Down the channel of his cock.

Seddeling into his lap.

She kept riding him,
hearing his moaning,
and she pressed it deeper and deeper into his body.

His body, shook,
beneath her,
and she knew,
it had seddled.

the essence,
of her egg,
was now within him.

Days went by,
and weeks,
and she was struck again and again,
by the changes in both their personalities.

She didn’t feel such hurt anymore.

It wasn’t gone,
but it had started withering away.

Yet, at the same time,
he became caring,
almost loving towards her.

His power over her seemed to be broken,
and she couldn’t even understand how.

His commands withered away,
and he started to ask,
for his needs,
for the first time in so many years.

He looked hurt.
He looked sick.

She knew she had induced it,
and she knew how deeply she wanted it for so long.

Yet, she couldn’t deny,
that his weakened body made her question all the past years.

She tried to remember the night and what had happened.

But there was nothing.

No one to thank,
no one to curse.

She was all alone,
within that castle,
and within herself.

Cold, greenish purple formed around her heart,
and she couldn’t question why.

She had turned dissappointed.
She had given what she could,
and now watched,
her once so strong and forceful husband,
being like a broken child,
in her arms.

Her heart cryed out to grasp him,
but it couldn’t touch him anymore.

She had truely turned free.
And she had never guessed,
how it’d feel.

a tale, untold.

¥’Berioth

Madness it is but keep going

Your own tale isn’t about mine.

Its about a man loving a woman enough to give her what she truly wants, even at his own cost to be what she most desires a dark Master. If you aren’t into bdsm you will not understand my short stories.

They are not nice and pleasant tales, because the couple are ruthless, powerful people themselves. Its how my past live realtionships were, and its why I am currently still single. I am not going for a half ass normie realtionship. Power. Love. Love of power and power of love. Why not both?