King Paimon

Well, tonight I plan on evoking King Paimon. He came to me earlier while at work in my office. I was thinking about him, wondering if I should try to summon him. I have been getting strong signs he wants to work with me. A few days ago while talking with Dantalion, I asked if he would mind if I worked with anyone else for my situation. He said the only person he will work with is King Paimon.

I was working with Amon as well, but since my target and I reconnected, Amon said his work was done. He helped me so much and I’m grateful. Dantalion has shared his wisdom and has given me a great deal of advice and my situation is improving. My target is stubborn, however, so I felt like I needed more assistance. Dantalion agreed, but only if it was King Paimon.

Back to my office earlier, I stared at his sigil, just wondering if I was ready to work with him. I felt an intense pressure on my shoulder like someone was trying to turn me around. I turned around in my chair and King Paimon was sitting on my couch. He asked me to face him, he wanted to see my face. He then asked what was I waiting for, why won’t I acknowledge and work with him, he’s been trying to get my attention for the past few days. I apologized and asked CAN he help me with my situation. He said of course I can, I’m the mighty King Paimon, I can do anything. He stared and smirked then said, well, aren’t you going to ask me WILL I work with you??? I apologized again and humbly asked will he work with me. He laughed and said yes my darling, I’ll work with you. He’s a very VERY proud King. Everyone that said he takes being a King seriously was right. He is PROUD to be a King. The interaction was nothing like I expected. I’m looking forward to getting to know him better.

14 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Good luck with your workings!

3 Likes

I am very happy reading this I wish you the best of luck he is very proud and with me very stand offish I’m thinking about calling him again soon but am unsure but I really hope you get what you need

3 Likes

I was planing to work with him… i am just thinking about him lately, but i am not sure enough

2 Likes

@Dead I’d say go for it. If he tries to talk, I think you’d find it most beneficial to talk to him.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Manosman and @bunny4cam, I appreciate it:)

I did my ritual last night and King Paimon came swiftly. He sat and asked what do you need? I was caught off guard by how fast he came and couldn’t speak at the moment, so he asked again, but with a little more authority, what do you need from me my darling? He wasn’t being mean, it seemed he just wanted me to focus. He was all business, so I didn’t want to waste his time by talking about my situation. He told me to explain, sat intently, like a businessman at a business meeting, told me he would help me, and then told me what he expected of me. He said I can’t expect him to do all the work, I have to do my part as well. He really drilled into me that I need to “cut the shit” and treat my target with respect and dignity. He said I need to forget about the past and look toward the future. He scoffed and said he won’t help him love me because it’s self-explanatory how he feels about me, we have a child together. I didn’t ask him about love, he made a point to tell me that on his own. It was so crazy, the energy surrounding the King was amazing, but at the snap of a finger he was gone and so was the energy. The whole time, except when he sat listening to me speak about my situation, he held his head high and proud.

@Dead, I really do believe you should reach out to King Paimon. If you’re thinking about him a lot, then he might be trying to tell you something. Don’t be afraid, he’s very kind and patient and is probably waiting for you to reach out to him.

10 Likes

@anon48508954 Thanks for sharing! I like these kinds of experiences too!

2 Likes

@Manosman @anon48508954

Thanks guys, for encouraging to do so… to be honest, i’m running small business with very minimum budget. I read Key of Solomon and Gordon’s Demons of magick, i’m looking demon to increase my business profit. In Gordon book, said that i have to call Bune or Gramory to draw some money. But i have personal attract to King Paimon him self… that’s when my doubt taking over

any advice who should i calling first

3 Likes

If you feel that you want to summon King Paimon first, then go for it. Else, you could summon Bune first.

5 Likes

In my experience, Paimon is a great choice for assisting with things like marketing and networking - business activities that involve reaching and influencing people. He can help get the word out about your business, help it be seen in a good light, and will help you create a good marketing campaign. He’s a very creative and artistic spirit, while still being business-minded, so you should get some good inspiration for advertising material from him. He appears to me on a outcrop of rock in the midst of a stormy sea, though he smells and tastes of roses. When discussing business he can be very professional, and when discussing art, playful.

Bime would be more like your accountant or financial advisor. She could help you find inefficiencies in your operations, help you get better deals, and offer wisdom regarding pricing and things of that nature. Although she is very business-savvy and cunning, she can help you be successful in business without having to compromise who you are, and without sacrificing profits. She appears to me in a meadow, with long, dark hair, wet and sticking to her body, holding a golden harp and accompanied by flutists.

These demons also work together very well, and bringing both of their powers into your business practices would be highly beneficial.

5 Likes

@Manosman I’ve decide, I’ll post my progrest after making contact with Him

@shinri Thanks for the sharing mate, that was awesome. I have an online business but it stuck cause i know nothing about internet marketing or how to make some ads, now i know why King Paimon and Bune poping up into my head lately

3 Likes

The demons can help empower your efforts, but you would certainly be wise to do all the research and learning that you can on your own as well. They can help you find good resources and can help you understand the material, but they won’t just dump all the info into your head or something like that, not quite how that typically works.

I’d also be careful where you look online for this sort of stuff. Places like Skillshare should be pretty good (and you should be able to find a good discount from a youtuber, they sponser them a lot), but there are a lot of scams online claiming to make you rich quick if you just follow their dropshipping or trading scheme or what have you. The only people who get rich re-selling stuff on amazon are the people selling courses on how to re-sell stuff on amazon.

While I’m plugging some educational resources, The Great Courses Plus is also an excellent source of business knowledge. They’ve got a course on entrepreneurship, as well as one on “Critical Business Skills for Success,” which covers all the subjects taught in an MBA - strategy, operations, accounting/finance, organizational behavior, and marketing. I’ve finished the former and am working through the latter, and I’ve learned a ton (the professors are also very good, I’d even say Ivy League level). I’ve seen a few promotions for them with a couple youtubers as well, so you could probably find a discount floating around.

2 Likes

King Paimon came by last night and made sure to make his presence KNOWN!! I offered him along with Dantalion and Bune a bottle of my flavored sparkling water while at work, just to show my gratitude for the lessons and things they have taught me. King Paimon and Dantalion loved my water, but Bune politely declined, but appreciated me for offering what I loved best. She said she only declined because she didn’t like the taste of pineapples and coconuts together. I thanked them all again and went back to work. Later in the evening, I fell asleep, but was startled by loud, and I mean LOUD booming and banging on the walls. The booming sounded like fireworks, and the banging sounded as if 50 some people were pounding on the walls at once. I fell back asleep and had a dream of a man on a camel. I know it was King Paimon. I’ve never experienced anything like that before, ever.

7 Likes

King Paimon has come through for me this past weekend in a HUGE way. I have a request for him and presented it earlier. Just having a conversation with him in my office today, I asked him if there was anything he wanted me to do, any advice he had to give to me, and he stated he wanted me to give up my damn energy drinks…I made an offering of public acknowledgement and a Mountain Dew Amp energy drink for the request. He accepted the public acknowledgement, but declined the energy drink. “Take care of yourself, take care of your mind, your body and your spirit my love, and give up those drinks. You want me to do something for you, you have to sacrifice and do something for me, which is giving up those drinks you love so much.” This is what he said to me.

I drink one per day in the morning right before I start my day. I formed this habit when I was in the military, working long, LONG hours out on the flightline every day and now that I’m out, it’s something that’s been hard to give up. Everytime I try to give them up, I run right back to them. He said to do it for a month…a whole month :weary::tired_face: …so I will :woman_shrugging:

I absolutely adore King Paimon, because he doesn’t lecture me, he doesn’t patronize me, he isn’t condescending when communicating with me, but still manages to get his point across when I need some tough love. I’m not a child, I’m a grown woman, and he acknowledges this. I feel like I can talk to him about anything, and he can give me the cold hard truth about me or whatever situation, no matter how brutal, and always delivers it with tact.

7 Likes

King Paimon should be glad to work with a beauty like you.

1 Like

Paimon has a very stern energy. You’re probably family if he’s nice to you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@LucifersVeryOwn Not really, he’s really close if you bond with him.

1 Like

I haven’t really received any of his stern energy. I’m aware of it, but he never directs it towards me. I’m very raw, honest and sometimes vulnerable with him and trust him to help me which is probably why he is the way he is towards me. He gets sarcastic & snarky at times but only because I sometimes ask stupid or foolish questions to which I already know the answer.

Other than that I don’t consider him family, I feel that’s inappropriate. he’s a wonderful spirit & I appreciate his guidance, patience & understanding with me.

5 Likes

Why did he ask you to give up energy drinks?

1 Like

He told me to give them up because I need to sacrifice something. If I ask him to fulfill a request for me, I need to do my part and give something up. He always asks to either give something up or offer love and peace to my son’s father instead of creating drama. He refuses to accept anything else from me. I’m working with King Paimon to help me become a better coparent with my son’s father. He has worked wonders in our coparenting relationship, and the things I’m learning about myself, my son’s father that I’ve known for 22 years and King Paimon are just phenomenal.

So…In a way, the act of sacrificing something I depend on to get through my day is the offering to him. The strength and discipline to cut the shit and stop drinking them for a month…that’s what he wants. it’s not about energy drinks, it’s the act of giving something something up for him. It just happens to be energy drinks because that’s the only thing I am addicted to at the moment.

4 Likes