King Paimon

I opened up king paimons sigil and asked him to destroy any negative thoughts that someone had about me, and to make them think of me only in a possotive light. Needless to say the results manifested and the ritual was 100% successful.
Thank you king paimon

13 Likes

Nice result! Always good to hear a success story. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“TriaMera, post:1, topic:7284”]I opened up king paimons sigil and asked him to destroy any negative thoughts that someone had about me, and to make them think of me only in a possotive light. Needless to say the results manifested and the ritual was 100% successful.
Thank you king paimon[/quote]

If you haven’t I would suggest offering King Paimon an offering.
He very much appreciates when you show him respect.

Just like when a [human] friend of mine goes out of their way for me, I like to do something back in return.

Hail King Paimon!

He is very quick to manifest results.

1 Like

[quote=“DeathWish, post:3, topic:7284”][quote=“TriaMera, post:1, topic:7284”]I opened up king paimons sigil and asked him to destroy any negative thoughts that someone had about me, and to make them think of me only in a possotive light. Needless to say the results manifested and the ritual was 100% successful.

Just like when a [human] friend of mine goes out of their way for me, I like to do something back in return.

Hail King Paimon![/quote]

Thank you for the advice deathwish. What would you suggest as an offering for king paimon?

[quote=“TriaMera, post:5, topic:7284”][quote=“DeathWish, post:3, topic:7284”][quote=“TriaMera, post:1, topic:7284”]I opened up king paimons sigil and asked him to destroy any negative thoughts that someone had about me, and to make them think of me only in a possotive light. Needless to say the results manifested and the ritual was 100% successful.

Thank you for the advice deathwish. What would you suggest as an offering for king paimon?[/quote]

Tea?

A simple glass of water,or a candle is enough,but tea is ideal afaik from others.I personally very seldom give offerings per say,but King Paimon DOES enjoy tea.

Green tea,especially.

[quote=“TriaMera, post:5, topic:7284”][quote=“DeathWish, post:3, topic:7284”][quote=“TriaMera, post:1, topic:7284”]I opened up king paimons sigil and asked him to destroy any negative thoughts that someone had about me, and to make them think of me only in a possotive light. Needless to say the results manifested and the ritual was 100% successful.

Thank you for the advice deathwish. What would you suggest as an offering for king paimon?[/quote]

I would suggest some good wine, if possible go and buy a bottle of wine specially for King Paimon, and King Paimon alone.
Then pour him a big glass of wine and explain to him a bit about the wine you chose (even if you are just reading from the label.)

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:7284”]A simple glass of water,or a candle is enough,but tea is ideal afaik from others.I personally very seldom give offerings per say,but King Paimon DOES enjoy tea.

Green tea,especially.[/quote]

I’ve given him Guayusa Tea which he likes.

1 Like

[quote=“DeathWish, post:7, topic:7284”][quote=“TriaMera, post:5, topic:7284”][quote=“DeathWish, post:3, topic:7284”][quote=“TriaMera, post:1, topic:7284”]I opened up king paimons sigil and asked him to destroy any negative thoughts that someone had about me, and to make them think of me only in a possotive light. Needless to say the results manifested and the ritual was 100% successful.

I would suggest some good wine, if possible go and buy a bottle of wine specially for King Paimon, and King Paimon alone.
Then pour him a big glass of wine and explain to him a bit about the wine you chose (even if you are just reading from the label.)

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:7284”]A simple glass of water,or a candle is enough,but tea is ideal afaik from others.I personally very seldom give offerings per say,but King Paimon DOES enjoy tea.

Green tea,especially.[/quote]

I’ve given him Guayusa Tea which he likes.[/quote]

Thank you. I’ll be sure to leave king paimon an offering :slight_smile:

You might keep in mind sweet desserts. One time he came up to me when I was eating something sweet and stated in no uncertain terms, I want that! He was testing me I think because it was a dessert that I love and had not had for several years so I think he was testing my loyalty to see if I would give him some, knowing that I am usually greedy with my desserts when humans are involved I could sense him eyeing me like you’re not gonna do me that way! But I happily obliged to his request.

5 Likes

So naive newbie question time… when wanting to give an offering ie tea/wine/desserts… exactly what does one “do” with said item? Is it a case of saying a prayer or incantation over the offering and then pouring or burying the substance into the ground?

Basically. That’s how I do offerings.

My most common offering is a bottle of wine, I go out do a place in nature and give my thanks to the spirit and then I pour out the entire bottle onto the ground.

I leave the offering on my altar and then come back hours later and say to King Paimon (or what ever spirit) something like “I hope you enjoyed the offering, I am going to take it now. Thank you.”

1 Like

I worked with King Paimon as well and I must agree that he’s great spirit to work with. Very quick and also perfectionist in my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I leave the offering on my altar and then come back hours later and say to King Paimon (or what ever spirit) something like “I hope you enjoyed the offering, I am going to take it now. Thank you.”[/quote]

Thanks, DeathWish. Once you’ve taken it off your altar do you throw it down the sink? Consume it yourself? Take it outside and pour it into the ground? If the latter, what would you do with a non-liquid offering?

If it is a liquid offering I pour it down the sink and if it is a food offering I put it in the bin.
The same way I would dispose of if it wasn’t an offering.

I don’t consume it myself because the offering was meant for the spirit, and part of why the spirits appreciate the offering is because you have given something purely to them and saved touching it yourself.

Just did my first evocation of king Paimon 2 hours ago

Posting from a message i sent to a friend

Did a really basic evocation of king paimon asking him to mentor me and provide me a spirit guide. As i called him more and more i felt so much power go through my body till my lips and arms werd vibrating. I was using little tea candles yet the flames got twice as big

The power i felt. Is this just a taste? What i did didnt feel special. Just 2 candles his sigil amber incesnse and tea but my arms and lips were vibrating with power like no drug ive experienced before

3 Likes

if i evoke a king of sorts or a higher being so to say i usually give blood.

Hi there, I worship, pray to Jesus etc. would working with paimon be safe or okay with the fact that my religion is holy? Well I’m not religious, as in I don’t follow a certain structure, which is why I’m reading up on demons. But I am spiritual. Do demons or dark spirits care?

There is absolutely nothing wrong, it is safe and ok.

It’s like, you are wearing full white gown, so there is a painter busy working and you called him for a quick word, and then goodbye. Would you get stained by the paint with just that?

No! We don’t care. Haha Nope so long you know how to do with them, no problem. That’s all that matters.

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight :relaxed: you have been of tremendous help.

I recently saw the movie ”Hereditary” which was about King Paimon. The movie was pretty chilling and dark not to mention sort of scary. Is that rubbish and something I should disregard when I think of working with Paimon?