King Paimon - THANK YOU

I’ve been sleeping in my car off and on for awhile.

A few nights ago, I thought about King Paimon and wanted to have a quick chat/company. I went to the local 7-Eleven and bought a dark chocolate Kit Kat for him. I grabbed a regular Kit Kat for myself.

I parked my car at a local gas station and did a quick meditation. I placed his Kit Kat (still wrapped) on his sigil I drew awhile back. I opened my Kit Kat and broke off a piece. I tapped his Kit Kat and said cheers, as my way of breaking bread.

I felt he was there and I just opened up about my situation/feelings/thoughts. Afterwards, I thanked him for his time and eventually fell asleep.

Next thing I know, I hear a loud thud on my window. I’m still half asleep/half awake and I realized it was a police officer. I open my window and the officer asked if I was ok. Apparently a worker at the gas station called them because my car hadn’t moved for several hours (I was sleeping). The officer asked for my ID, asked if I had drugs or weapons. I had a difficult time finding my wallet because it was dark and I was still groggy.

Instead of giving me grief, he ended asking me for my first and last name. As well as my DOB. He relayed the info to dispatch and he was satisfied. He asked why I was here and something in my head said to level with the officer. I told him that I’m going through a divorce and my wife kicked me out, hence why I’m in my car. I explained that I parked at this specific spot because I didn’t want to bother anyone. When he asked about getting a motel, I told him I didn’t want to spend the money (trying to save as much $$$ as possible) and I’m comfortable sleeping in my car.

He told me that he’s sorry for what I’m going through and he ended up giving me the address of a homeless shelter that will provide a room and a place to shower. I asked him if it’s ok if I go down the street to another gas station for the rest of the night. He encouraged me to go to that one because it’s safer and nobody will call on me. I thanked him for his help and I was free to go.

On my drive to the other spot, I realized and believe King Paimon had a hand on how that entire interaction played out. The area is known for druggies and the officer could’ve gone on a fishing expedition. Instead, he showed compassion and gave me invaluable info.

Now part 2 of my story…

Last Friday night, I went to the 7-Eleven and got King Paimon dark chocolate Twix. I grabbed the white chocolate Twix for myself. I also offered him pieces of my sour candy because I wasn’t sure if he was interested. I really like this candy, so for me sharing some of it, was a big deal. I told him how thankful I am for what he did the other evening. I carefully placed the loose pieces of sour candy on top of the Twix. Which sat on top of his sigil. I opened my Twix and ate it. I wished him goodnight and went to sleep.

The next day around 2 PM, I had slight discomfort in my stomach. It was bearable and felt more like backed up air/gas (sorry if it’s TMI). I went on with my day. As the evening went on, it felt worse. I told myself I’ll sleep it off and if I still feel this way tomorrow, then I’ll go to the ER. Sunday morning came and I barely slept because the pain came in waves.

Then a voice in my head said you better go to the ER now. Knowing I’m stubborn, for some reason…I drove to the hospital down the street. Several tests and hours later, the emergency Dr said I had an appendicitis. How I needed surgery asap and they’re not going to release me. I usually would’ve stalled and asked questions, but something in my head said to just get it done and to trust it.

The surgery took 25 minutes and I was discharged barely 2 hours post op. Everything that could go right with the procedure happened to the T.

I credit King Paimon for that as well.

Had I not listened and ignored the advice, my appendix would’ve ruptured or perforated. Instead, it was only inflamed. I immediately felt better when I woke up from the anesthesia. I only have 3 tiny incisions as a result and I didn’t need to be opened up. Which means recovery time will be much faster.

I just wanted to dedicate a post to King Paimon because he deserves the spotlight and it’s another way to show my gratitude. Thank you King Paimon!!!

17 Likes

King Paimon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s a touching story, thank you for sharing. I sincerely hope you were able to find homeless assistance & other resources after you were discharged from the hospital.

Good luck :bouquet:

2 Likes

Much luck to you. I’m so happy that you had this experience.

Please stay safe & take care of yourself the best you can. I have been homeless once before, but I wasn’t alone nor going through divorce so I can’t imagine how you are feeling. I believe in you! Everything will turn around.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like