King Paimon Questions

So I have had one evocation with King Paimon about some work I’d do for him for his help. I know he was in the room due to feeling his strong pretense. I gave offerings for him and thanked him for coming.

The question is, when is it ok to call the spirit to ask a question or make a statement and not have a offering. More of a conversation, but I don’t wanna disrespect him without a offering in thanks of im coming.

2 Likes

You could call him and ask him about it.
I know some say don’t call a demon just to chit chat but in this case you’re working out details of what he would like for helping you.
If he wants an offering you can arrange with him a time to put out an offering or bring him something right then.
I’ve found he’s very agreeable.

3 Likes

I do it all the time. I hold Q & A’s with a variety of spirits and never make offerings to them. Offering are not always necessary.

6 Likes

Thank you both. Yes, I just know he has a powerful presence I feel and I don’t like to waste any time. Thanks!

1 Like

Lol, to me, that sounds like he’s helping you already. He is one for no nonsense or wasting time if there’s a goal in mind :wink:

2 Likes

You can ask a spirit questions at any time. Id advise you to be able to differentiate and know full well who you’re speaking to. Once you cultivate a relationship long term with an entity, they become quite chatty.

3 Likes

You can ask him about it.

With Sallos I can do a conversation with a feel cool with due to being close. King Paimon is different cause it’s new, but every relationship takes time. Just posting this makes me feel like I know the answers to the questions I have with him

2 Likes

You should talk with him more, he’ll be okay with that. Ask him and let him guide you.

3 Likes

Just to add something even if you already have your answer, from my experience he’s really nice, patient, wise… He’s definitely the one you’d like to bond with.

4 Likes

I need a location where I can have my own stuff so I can do evocation easier so I can work with them easier. Thank you!

1 Like

Well, I don’t have my own house or anyhing but I don’t use anything when summoning spirits.

That’s what I hear and I think that’s awesome !

1 Like

How do you do it ?

I’m just sitting in a quiet place with some comfortable clothes and I relax my body and mind.

Then I simply close my eyes and think of the spirit’s name again and again. Every time I think of its name I visualise drawing the spirit more and more near me. I do that until it comes which normally takes a few moments (it depends on the spirit and the person who does the summoning).

5 Likes

The All is Mind haha

1 Like

I’ve always felt that way with a spirit. That even if I don’t say the name aloud, you still can have contact with communication!

1 Like

Because it’s true. You don’t need anything physical to call them. Tools can help you I guess but they’re not needed.

3 Likes