King Paimon Question?

Do you think King Paimon would be okay with an offering of francense and Jameson?

I’ll try a pendulum

4 Likes

It’s okay I guess. But he really likes wine and pretty much anything sweet that gives energy.

4 Likes

I know I read he liked wine but I don’t have any at the moment, I don’t have chocolate either.

I have some premium arabic coffee and lots of myrrh and frankincense.

2 Likes

It’s okay. King Paimon is okay with any kind of offering. Just give it to him with great respect and he’ll be greatful.

4 Likes

He loves Mountain Dew!

~ Mountain Dew Enthusiast :laughing:

4 Likes

More than wine?

2 Likes

From what I have seen people on here say King Paimon is “crazy about Mt. Dew”.

2 Likes

Made a Blood offering to King Paimon awhile back, he is the most quick to respond demon I’ve worked with, he’s even gone out of his way to comfort me when I was feeling lonely.

4 Likes

I’ll make sure that I will get Mountain Dew when I will work with King paimon in the future :grin:

3 Likes

Sure why not

1 Like

That’s wonderful.

2 Likes

I had reached a point where Lucifer and the other infernal gods barely came into contact with me, i honestly thought the gods abandoned me, but King Paimon reminded me that they we’re always watching.

7 Likes

If that’s what you have that is fine. The King knows what you have to give and what you don’t.

2 Likes

King Paimon doesn’t like blood?

1 Like

He’s not a fan of it indeed. You can offer things like wine, quality sweets, mountain dew, etc. But no matter the offering you choose, King Paimon is all about the quality.

Of course, when you do the offering, he’ll be greatful no matter what you give him, but you should give something good if you want something good in return.

2 Likes

Don’t offer it right away. After you’ve established a deeper connection with him, you can ask him if he wants it, and he will tell you when or if it’s required.

EDIT: As for offerings in general: he loves good wine along with everything else many people have already mentioned, but what he appreciates most is when you approach him with a clear and open mind and a respectful attitude towards him as well as yourself.

3 Likes