King Paimon offerings

Just wondering what i should do with my offering i put out fir king paimon after the evocation i the first two times just put an opened bottle of mountain dew then just left it on my alter after till the next day and last night i poured some into a bowl and put it on my alter wasnt sure if he preffered it out of the bottle and same thing i left it on alter affer evokation till this morning then dumped it out is that ok?

1 Like
2 Likes

You can do whatever you want with the offering afterwards: burn it, bury it, throw it, or even ask the spirit what it would prefer.

3 Likes

@Manosman last evokation i told king paimon anything he wants for an offering tell me and ill get it then today sittin in my room all a sudden all i can smell is skittles so im thinking thats him telling me what he wanted so going to get some skittles right now

1 Like

That’s good then!

Usually I bury my offerings within 24 to 48 hours after leaving them for King Paimon.

2 Likes

Im about to make an official blood pact with paimon and i asked him what he would like as an offering. He told me to come here and search “Paimon offering” here and click on the very first post and go from there…i never imagined be would be a mountain dew fan :sweat_smile: makes sense though…the dew of the mountain…i can see a symbolic connection. Thank you for sharing your questions, because within your question i foubd my answer. May your journey with Paimon be a truly beautiful one.

2 Likes