King Paimon message

I did a reading asking King Paimon a message for me, but I’m still not so good with tarot cards, could you help me understand his message? Thanks! 6 of cups, the justice and 2 of swords and 2 of sticks clarifying card of two of swords …

2 Likes

Hold on give me one second and I’ll get back to you on this

Ok soooo

6 of cups-

Upright:

Your childhood.

Memories.

Pleasures.

Innocence.

Your past returning to you.

Your home is where your heart is.

Feeling at home.

Being childlike.

Goodwill.

Being kind to someone.

I’m sure with this he is saying take time to relax and enjoy the moments your having with loved ones things aren’t as bad as they seem…if cards are up right.

The justice card- victory winning in legal matters

If the situation your in right now is bad it will be good in the end so don’t sweat about it basically…

Two of stick which is two of wands- Making an intuitive decision.

Being original.

Creating something new and exciting.

Being strong-minded and confident in your abilities.

Finding your place in the world.

Knowing what you want.

Getting ahead.

Be more confident in your self but don’t put too much trust and some around you it seems as though you have an open kind heart is what I’m getting for you but I could be wrong lol he also maybe saying you need to make a very good choice on something important and figure out what you want so you can move on ahead…

Two of swords- Compromises.

Staying calm.

Avoiding to rock the boat.

Staying out of trouble.

Avoiding getting emotionally involved.

Being objective and impartial.

Being passive in an attempt to keep the peace.

Avoiding conflicts.

Acting uninterested.

Stay calm and cool headed for any problems that come your way avoid any conflicts at all times other wise it won’t do you any good …

So what every your situation he is basically telling you remain calm
Think of good memories and let go of any troubles
Be confident in your self and find something you like to do
You will win in the end

I’m getting thisust be about legal matters but again I might be very wrong but I hope this helps and I really hope I did ok in this message sorry it’s so long I can never keep things short lol

3 Likes

thank you, I appreciate it so much that you have answered and helped me … you have been very kind

1 Like

Not a problem I’m really hoping that I got it correct cause i myself I’m not bad with the cards but I’m still trying to get better with them

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

PS: I do need to learn some sort of divination as well. Tarot is a good start.

3 Likes

I’ll give it a stab. Please keep in mind that without details on the spread this is about the best I can do. I laid out my one of my own tarot deck read to help me see, each card in a row.

Six of Cups: Looking back in fond memories. Any emotional turmoil has/is coming to an end, so it is time to rest and savor sweeter memories before venturing on in life.

Justice: a life lesson of balance or to look at life objectively. Separate emotion for a moment and look at life as it is, as well as the direction it must go to achieve your goals.

Two of swords: A choice needing to be made when you may not not necessarily have all the information. A trial of faith in the unknown.

Two of wands/sticks: Weighing out between two passions in order to decide how to go. Looking out forward toward the future.

Overview, relax and rest your mind as there will be more movement in the future. Savor the sweet thoughts but remember to move forward

2 Likes

First of all there is a lot 2s in there, including Justice which has 2 scales on it. What does that mean to you? 6 of cups i see it as a gift of some kind, maybe something you received from the past. 2 of swords means that you have a decision to make about 2 different paths, you have to pick one, leave something behind. Justice is about bringing something into balance, weighting out your options. To me the whole theme of the cards is choices/choosing, perhaps you are offered these choices, and you have to take one doing it so objectively. Without the context of the question reading tarot can be difficult thou. Hope this helps.

1 Like

thanks guys … However I didn’t ask any particular question, I simply asked him a message for me …

1 Like

Oh i see. That leaves things very vague, so many interpretations can be made. I still think it`s about some sort of choice.

2 Likes