King Paimon is a joy

Today I had done an evocation of King Paimon and I really enjoyed his presence.

King Paimon came to me about a week ago while I was meditating because he knew I had been beating around the bush with asking for help and saying hello to him specifically. In all honesty, I had been procrastinating because I thought I would be a bother and my requests seemed petty. He didn’t think so. So he dropped in to say “I’ll be waiting for the real thing.”

Perhaps I accidentally evoked him with him being on my mind for so long? Has anyone ever had an experience like that?

Well, today I chanted his enn and gazed at his sigil. Had a brief discussion of a skill I wish to have developed further and offered him a sweet snack and beverage.

I also promised to give him a shout out on BALG. :wink:
“What a bunch of characters” he said. :joy:
Kings can have a sense of humor - he seemed pretty laid back imo.

So thanks to King Paimon for being patient with me! It’s now on me to get to work but as long as I don’t dilly dally the great kings got my back.

10 Likes

Congrats dude, King Paimon is indeed amazing and with a great sense of humor!

3 Likes

I had this experience with Belial, thought about him so much that I caught his attention. Information on him started popping up everywhere, and I’d have his name pop into my head at really random times. Sometimes in an almost chant like way.

6 Likes

Same king Paimon was the first spirit I worked worth and part of the reason I got into magic every single second of the day I changed his name without even realizing it

1 Like