King Paimon Interest

Very much the same lol.

1 Like

Who said demons weren’t fun?

Today I got news that I’m going to be working with someone in my career field who I have been wanting to work with for over 4 years and looked up to as an idol basically.

Also, I got put on another project for a few people locally to work on art / music exhibition.

Guess the LHP is meant for me.

I still plan on evoking King Paimon but I think he already showed up outside of dreams.

1 Like

The “dream”.

1 Like

Something tells me to slow down. Something tells me to speed up.

Today, I evoked the essence of Belial. Lord Belial.

I have been given a task to provide the rituals and ceremonial practices I see in my dreams in exchange for my asking. I will be sharing them on this forum as they are shown to me.

I wish I could say this was fake, but this time I have seen the entity in my third eye. I felt them speaking to me and felt their presence.

Good evening to everyone, and I will present some secrets soon.

4 Likes

The “Message”

Evocation of Belial

It was simple, open my third eye, burn the sigil into my eye, ask my question and wait for the answer.

While doing this, this is still relatively new to me and I may have dove in head first but I believe the Lord Belial has respected this.

1. Waking up inside my own mind immediately after falling asleep, I was presented with the image of a large spider with the head of a man. It was Lord Belial, his immediate question had me startled and confused - “Are you not scared?” I answered him bluntly “No.”

I could not believe where I was, after getting over my shock of seeing Lord Belial, I knew where this had to be. I was in the hellfire that has been spoken of for so long. The core of Lord Belial. I looked around the room without walls, but completely surrounded by boundaries of where we are not welcome to go.

Lord Belial then turned to me and asked me simply - “What master do you serve?” I’m not sure why I answered in the way I did but I immediately said “Myself” without any questioning, I didn’t even process the thought, it was like he was pulling the answers I’ve always had from my sub-conscious. He looked at me and simply responded “Ok”. Then disappeared.

The shape of a man stood in front of me and I reached into their solar plexus region. Immediately I was sucked into the same dream I continuously have but this time it was different. I could see the forces working on my goals and protecting me from my enemies. My mind was awake for the first time in over a decade.

I was immediately dragged deeper and deeper down into an abyss, it reminded me of the “void”. I followed it, without question. This must have been my acceptance of my choices and my acceptance that I have no control over my destiny other than what can be done with magick. I could see everything. I haven’t felt this way since eating 14 grams of mushroom caps as a teenager.

1. I am not sure where to proceed with this as of now but I will keep everyone updated with the rituals and magick I am presented as time goes on.
1 Like

Evocation of Lucifuge Rofacale

I began an evocation of Lucifuge through meditation and music.

Writing the sigil, I could feel my hand drawing it out and eventually no longer needed to look at the sigil to draw it out. I close my eyes and finished it with my ink and blood.

Once the evocation was completed, I heard the message to burn the sigil as I always do. Upon burning the sigil, the sigil burst into flames immediately. I could feel it’s energy the second the flames were released.

I think this time I’ve been answered.

Sigma Male And Magick

I was put to sleep yet again after my evocation practice. I tried to fight it and stay awake but it was only about an hour before I was put to bed.

I did not dream this time but when I woke up, my youtube was still playing and it was on a video about Sigma personalities. It was very interesting and fit my personality to an amazing extent to the point that I thought it was a message from Lucifer.

“He who knows does not talk, he who does not know talks.”

I feel like this is a very true statement in the occult and people need to stop focusing on their own discussions and begin listening. I have this issue from time to time but I do catch myself doing it a lot throughout the day and stop myself.

Guess the messages start rolling in now and I cant wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another video from my personal rat hole. :slight_smile:
Enjoy.

1 Like

So today, things got interesting. I did my traditional practice and talked about it in my journal posting however… This is where things get interesting. This video may actually have more to do with your sub-conscious / waking mind than it’s topics discussed about society.

Stating -
“Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.”

This hit me hard with my recent work and re-awakening if you will.

I’ve read the Ars Goetia, Lesser Key of Solomon, and I’ve also read books on energy manipulation, nature magick, psychology, sociology etc. It just goes on and on. The same concept seems to stand out to me.

I’m adding this to my journal to later go back and research this concept a bit more.

2 Likes

Evocation of Lord Belial

Ingredients :

Computer
Thetawave music
Single black candle.
Large mirror.
Kundalini rug / Pentagram based rug.
Earthy Smelling Incense
Belial Sigil on a large piece of paper 11x17 or bigger.

Ritual Setup :

Place the black candle in the center of the rug.
Place the mirror standing up, across from where you will be sitting.
Light the incense.
Hold up Belial Sigil towards mirror and sit opposite from it.

Ritual :

Begin by loading your computer with theta wave music. Preferably ones using Earth based tones like water / fire.

Focus on the sigil in the mirror. If your eyes begin to blur, let them. The goal here is to completely absorb his sigil into your minds eye.

Begin saying the evocation prayer / enn chant for Lord Belial.

Close your eyes and visualize falling into a hole in the Earth, once you begin to have your visions, you probably do not need to continue reading this.

4a. If you are unable to see the vision of sigil clearly / falling into the Earth. You need to work on meditation more.

4b. If your vision is slightly different, don’t worry, Lord Belial is a weird one.

Once you have completed your vision, you may be instructed to burn the sigil or fold the sigil. Follow the instructions you are shown.

Once the ritual is complete, give thanks to Lord Belial, place your offering in the center of the rug and close out your ritual.

Message For Those Lost

This link popped up on my computer today after my evocation of Lord Belial and Lucifuge. Enjoy your reading.

Messages from Lord Belial

So it’s been exactly 2 days since my evocation of Lord Belial, and I can see that he is definitely pulling at the strings.

Generally, I do not let spirits / entities roam free however with Lord Belial, I get the warm trusting feeling. I’m not sure how to explain it.

Evocation of King Paimon

I waited for a windy night like I said I would. We will see where things go from here.

My direction towards King Paimon seems to wave and then go back to a straight line as time goes forward. I drew out the sigil, charged it and began my meditation. The trance was instantaneous and brought out a bright white light in my third eye. I was overwhelmed yet again by the immense energy I could feel. This time it was more welcoming. I could sense they saw my dedications to Belial and Lucifer on the walls.

“I will tell you this, stop thinking so much.”

I asked him the same question I always do… “Why can’t I perceive the way you want me to?” This time he actually answered me. I was standing in a river / shallow bed of water surrounded by trees and I could feel the energy of nature all around me. I did this evocation inside because it is extremely cold and I could feel the cold from outside as well as the wind. It just got stronger and stronger.

“A”.
“What?”
“The letter A.”

I’m wondering to myself if this is King Paimons sense of humor however I just looked on confused and the bright white light flashed again. I was now sitting in a chair in front of a throne shrouded by a veil of orange and brown colors. I could see the outlines of the snakes and the invisible body of a man.

“Are you sure?”
“I’m never sure, but I do not want to be fearful of my path any longer.”

I began to be flooded with thoughts from every direction, it was starting to be hard to tell which of the thoughts was mine. It’s still kind of hard to get it all back together and write this down but I am going to do my best as I don’t want to forget what happened.

“Sight.”
“What?”
Again I looked on confused.
“Sight. That is why you are here.”

King Paimon then pointed towards my dedication to Lord Belial and touched my 3rd eye. I felt a burning sensation and was immediately thrown out of my trance state.

This is the most visual experience I have had thus far. So I went to burn the sigil as normal, the sigil immediately burst into a blue and white flame and the paper vanished like it was nothing. It was immediately engulfed by his presence.

Description of The Evocation

My desk faces Northwest. I had no idea…

Oh The Places You Will Go

I finally experienced it… I was dragged into the hell fire at the center of the Earth and blasted into the astral.

I woke up with a weird scratch down my arm covered in blood. At first I thought it was my cats doing but they weren’t home.

I think I may have accepted my pact with Lord Belial in the dream world and I’m gonna have to see about a much larger evocation going forward. Guess it’s about time I start learning what I wanna know.