King Paimon Interest

Me either.

I didn’t attempt an evocation either. I actually didn’t request him to show up. I was still in the process of making the ritual setup.

But yea, my mind is scrambled atm.

1 Like

So I guess I’ll call this post my night with King Paimon.

While, people say King Paimon does not appreciate the lazy, he definitely drained my energy to the point of sleeping.

After completing my sigil, I immediately felt his energy bouncing around my chakra, it was like he was completely re-working my energy. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, I literally was “just.” King Paimon did tell me he can’t help me in the physical world and only in the astral unless I was willing to make a pact with him.

Funny guy though… He was literally sitting in my chair, swinging the heads of the three wise men. I feel like he really doesn’t care for Christianity or westernization. I couldn’t directly talk with him because I could barely perceive him, he was bouncing all across the room and making noises everywhere. The loud banging pretty much went on until about 2am.

I finally laid down to go to sleep around that time and felt my third eye throbbing. When I laid down, I barely closed my eyes and immediately passed out. As someone who doesn’t dream without forcing themselves to this is where it got interesting.

I woke up, however still in the dream state, I could walk around my house. Eventually I came to the back door that he was slamming on during me painting the sigil and opened the door, I was immediately pulled outside into what appeared to be a snow cap on the mountains here. King Paimon was sitting there directly across from Lucifer with a fire in the middle. They were still asking if I would summon them / evoke them to each other but did not acknowledge I was there. I walked up to them and sat by the fire, they both immediately vanished and appeared behind me. King Paimon shoved his hand into the hole in my chakra and started ripping and tearing and re-working my energy. When I woke up this morning I could not feel my chakra at all, it almost feels like the only things remaining are my third eye and my crown.

King Paimon should just be called the god of perception. I can hear things I couldn’t and see things I couldn’t and it’s hard to explain but I am glad I decided to begin my work with him and I will keep everyone update as my “magick” journey continues.

4 Likes

I want to see how this goes!

Well, King Paimon sends visions as well as gives knowledge about things. So, have that in mind!
As for your chakra, he can help you out by balancing them, perfecting their energy levels. In other words, you can’t feel them because their energy is one with the universe’s energy.

1 Like

That is how it feels right now. I woke up shielded. Not really sure where it’s gonna go but I think he was showing me his power to make me decide if I want to make a pact with him. I most likely will.

1 Like

Update : King Paimon definitely likes Mountain Dew.

I left a cup out on my desk last night and forgot about it. It’s definitely gone down. It’s also moving around like someone has been shaking the cup or like a ripple effect from something large hitting the ground.

1 Like

He actually does! It’s an offering many people make to him. Also, a good wine is a really good offering as well!

1 Like

I was thinking about offering grapes during my pact and some alcohol lol. Along with a course a bit of blood… But yea. It’s definitely interesting. It’s kind of weird that the soda was moving by itself though. Haven’t seen something like that yet.

1 Like

I guess grapes are good too. But King Paimon isn’t a fan of blood.

2 Likes

Take it it’s not required for the pact? I was told / read that it was.

Not with King Paimon at least.

1 Like

Great demon to work with. King paimon really helped me out with something major and came through on all fronts.

Just remember ime he finds the best way to work and may take a little time but be patient. It may not be the angle you expect.

I learned that working with him but that was my first actual working with a demon so maybe it was my inexpierence.

Either way really paitent spirit with beginners , just show your respects and give him an offering the first few times you evoke him.

He likes sweets espically chocolate iirc.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. All I’ve gotten from him in terms of “messages” is that if I want to work directly with him I need to make a pact with him.

I’m going to be performing the Quimbanda Early Awakening and then a direct evocation of King Paimon and if I still need to make a pact, I will be performing the pact. I’ve always had a connection to him apparently. Hard to explain. Just his number is mine in numerology, he represents the sun and I am a sun leo. It just goes on and on.

But yea, I’ll definitely be updating this as it proceeds.

1 Like

Weird. Well I guess it depends on how you define pact. A simple working can be considered a pact I guess.

I’m just a little weary of those permanent pacts without working with a spirit a few times.

I’m about to do one with astaroth though. She reached out to me really strongly when I first began and I need to work on my senses and divination so

I’ve been kinda an armchair magician until now tbh because my work is really draining but I started getting serious again

It didn’t take long for me to get my feet wet though back in the spring/summer. I’ve always been drawn to the occult thou.

Yea I’m a lazy fuck …

2 Likes

I’ve always been drawn to occult to lol but I’ve also had really weird dreams…

I’m not really sure what they’re referring to by a pact, the main reason I’m doing the early awakening ritual first is to evoke King Paimon “correctly”.

Kind of want to see if it is a permanent pact or If I’m being mislead.

Edit :
I was really lazy until recently when I started lucid dreaming on accident again.

1 Like

Awakening Ritual :

I used a guided meditation accompanied with binaural beats in the background.

After doing the meditation, well in the middle of it, literally the center point… I began to see King Paimon manifesting himself into the physical world. He literally appeared behind me with his hand on my shoulder.

I fell into trance and blacked out, the music still playing. As the meditation went on, it was like I was being guided through the awakening in this path. The noises fell out and I began to hear running water in the background. I was standing in a shallow river of water and people were all around drinking from the river. I could see King Paimon standing out more than anyone in the environment I found myself in.

There was a fire aura surrounding him, I could feel his presence the same as every other time. I began to say what my intentions were again, and kept receiving the same message except this time I was told " I was not ready " to continue. This must have been my own doubt in my sub-conscious because the vision began to become more and more vivid. His eyes flickering in the flame. I could feel my energy being re-worked again. The feeling of calmness as things began to settle inside of me.

I closed my eyes again and saw myself standing in front of a gold throne with snakes crawling around it, a red candle flickering in front of my face and there was King Paimon again. I could feel him peering into my soul. It almost made me feel powerless to his energy. This is when I woke up from my trance hearing the same message you may hear in E A Koettings videos and the like “It is done.” I was immediately slammed back to reality, my third eye slammed shut, my mind back to the now.

2 Likes

I was told to post this, don’t ask me how, I’d rather not get into it. Hope this helps someone the way it’s helping me.

2 Likes

Drooling…

I successfully opened my third eye for the first time in years, and I immediately fell asleep in the middle of the day. I was completely awake but my mind pushed me to sleep. I was completely drained, I woke up drooling.

So far, I can tell King Paimon is pulling at my strings but I am not sure what he needs from me. I’ve been listening as closely to my dreams as I can. This time I did not dream, I felt myself falling and traveling through the astral plan. I could not open my eyes and everything was extremely blurry but there were bright flashes of white light and I could feel my energy again.

I feel like King Paimon is healing me from something I have done in the past. I keep getting the feeling that I need to work with Bael and Beelzebub as well.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to evoke Behemoth?

Evocation of Lucifer :

I can still feel his sigil burned into my third eye.

So many people have told me I should contact him and tonight it was done. I’m planning on evoking King Paimon tomorrow and continuing this path.

My energy is literally flooding with creative thoughts.

2 Likes

I also plan to summon King Paimon today. Perhaps some other spirits too. I have a lot to learn since I’ve found some interesting stuff.

1 Like