King Paimon his sigil is so powerful, The energy is intense I need to invoke him to control my evil parents

I need him to manipulate them they are so annoying I never felt their full evil but after yesterday and what they did to me + today I now realize their true face I’m disgusted they are so insecure passive aggressive and more, I feel greatness and inspired by his sigil already but I have nothing to offer him ? I havent thought about what he might like, What’s your suggestions ? They even stole my keys for my car and shit, Fuck that.

1 Like

I haven’t made contact with King Paimon, but I’ve done some digging, and it seems he likes wine and mountain dew.

1 Like

I have worked really much with King Paimon for many lifetimes and we are very connected.
He likes wine, sweets that give energy and mountain dew (though he prefers the first two). However, there are many other offerings too. You should also ask him what he wants, it’ll make things easier for you I guess.

2 Likes

I have yet to meet a spirit who did not like wine and chocolate.

2 Likes

YESSSSSSS king paimon the best my car is back and my parents were vibrating telling me they are sorry, The fuck hail king paimon instant results I gave him the sweetest energy I could have found :wink::champagne: fucking legend a true king that true to his words

5 Likes

Nice to see because I plan to work with him. I hope he likes French wine.

2 Likes

French wine is good :grin:

2 Likes

I have questions for him but i do not know the full cost of summoning him and the price id have to pay and i do not wish to cause problems for me and such ive read he controls both angel and devil and am unsure of what to do

First, please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and introduce yourself. Tell us a bit about you and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes