King Paimon for grades, job, relationship prosperity

I would like to hear the collective wisdom on your experiences with King Paimon. I’m at an important crossroads in my life right now and I believe Paimon (well, not only him) has already set in motion many of my will’s desires.

At one point he showed me his face clearly in my mind’s eye and I sketched it in my ritual journal in an automatic type of way. I’ve read now from other posts that he was an Arabian magician at some point in time and that’s exactly what the sketch looks like.

I have several different things I need his assistance with at the moment and I’m wondering,
should I prioritize one thing at a time or could I bang it out all in one ritual?

Thanks

3 Likes

No he wasn’t. He is more powerful and ancient than that…

4 Likes

That seems more accurate. I’ve also heard he’s linked with Azazel. @Lux_Tenebris

2 Likes

Yes, there is a strong connection between them.

1 Like

Go for a more generic and “bigger, longer term” goal that implies all the little things are taken care of.

2 Likes

King Paimon is as ancient as the universe itself. However, he did come to Earth in the past. Though, it was more of a Mesopotamian magus than an Arabian one, or so I believe.

Now, you should note that King Paimon doesn’t care about love relationships and stuff like that. He’ll refuse to help you or even not answer at all. But for the other things mentioned in your title, he can help you.

You can actually summon him and state your wishes all at once, but make sure to offer something equally great in return. And then, just give him as much time as he needs to give you the best results possible.

6 Likes

I mean, maybe an avatar of his was at one point because he told me the same thing

4 Likes

I’ve also heard that he was kind of Arabian, but I felt some Mesopotamian vibes as well. Though he came to Earth not just once, so that could explain it.

4 Likes

Could very well be. I just disageed with the notion that he was originally human.

2 Likes

Something that I found very impactful is the last couple times I’ve evoked King Paimon, I drew a tarot card to see what wisdom he would offer me. Both times, I got the same results. The KING of Wands. Interestingly enough, my tarot deck’s illustration of the King of Wands is Anubis in the desert with the pyramids and vast deserts in the background. I know this isn’t his actual tarot card, six of pentacles but this card swems much more befitting and clearly he admires it. regarding the Egyptian vibe I’m curious if Paimon is linked to any of the Egyptian entities in the same way I’ve heard that Prince Sitri is also the god Seth?

2 Likes

King Paimon is actually connected with Thoth. Or that’s what both of them made me understand.

3 Likes

King Paimon once told me to invoke Thoth. A very very interesting experience. I could feel an unmistakable connection there.

3 Likes

Yes, they’re connected and they actually helped me a lot!

3 Likes

I only invoked Thoth once, but was flooded with so much information and deep knowledge about myself that it left me open-mouthed… literally a torrent of wisdom.

3 Likes

Thoth is an important figure for me, King Paimon as well. They guide me and they have given me knowledge that I could never have found by myself.

2 Likes

Thoth is one of those “Do it yourself” spirits. I told him to help me understand the glyphs I was seeing and he said “I can help you find out how to do it but I will not give you the answer”

4 Likes

Teaches you to catch fish rather than giving you one

3 Likes

Indeed, King Paimon does the same thing most of the time, unless he’s sure that the info you seek can’t be found without the help of external forces.

3 Likes

That’s why, among other reasons, he is such an amazing teacher. (For those who are willing to learn, that is.)

3 Likes