King Paimon Evocation

Hey!, well I have a doubt, I evoked King Paimon the last week and I know that he heard me because of the energy I felt, but’s my question is if I want to hear him do I need black candles or an special incense? The last time I evoked him I didn’t need it, but i am sure that he heard me, but now I want to hear him or talk with him, what do you recommend me?

1 Like

I recommend you learn how to develop your senses if you want to hear spirits. It has absolutely nothing to do with candle colour or incense.

4 Likes

So, do I only need the sigil?

What are you trying to do?

If you are evoking, you will require a circle, triangle, candles, and a manifestation base or a scrying device.

But from the sounds of it, you haven’t developed yourself to be able to see or hear spirits, so all of that will avail you nothing.

So, yes, all you need is the sigil and the theta/gamma sync.

Edit to add: don’t forget preparatory immersion, use of a working system, attainment of omnipotence and substantial contact.

5 Likes

I evoked him for the 1st time today with the help of Lucifer. Like @DarkestKnight said, u need to develop ur energy senses. I see u recently joined BALG. If u are a newbie like I was, it might help to read more information on what u’d like to pursue.

King Paimon’s energy is hot. I’ll let u decide if when u evoked him u felt a hot feeling around u. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

If you want to hear a spirit then you need to develop your astral senses first, as stated above. A good way to do that is meditation.

1 Like

Do you konlw if I can’t use Theta Waves sounds I found on YouTube to reach the the gamma sync while I gaze at the sigil?

1 Like

You can, but you should somewhat be familiar with it since it’s another state of mind. I still advice you to meditate first.

2 Likes

Sometimes i use binaural beats to get into the right state. I image a white circle for energy or protection sometimes. Triangle i don’t use. Incense and candles i use sometimes

3 Likes

using pengulum board will do to communicate to the SPIRITS???

Im a beginner, I have done multiple evocations as well as invocations. Due to my situation Ive never used a triangle and circle and have turned out fine, though yesterday before my evocation of Beelzebuth It was recommended I draw a triangle as large as i can on a sheet of paper, create an astral circle around my altar and put a glass of water in the triangle, though I just used my regular method. Who of my fellow magicians have done this, how is it better or worse than using a triangle and circle? Id like to hear some input, much appreciated

Triangles are used to control spirits. I really don’t recommend them at all. Be respective to the spirit and it’ll be respective as well (at least that works for most spirits).

1 Like

That may be true in traditional systems like the Goetia, but in both EA’s Works of Darkness and Evoking Eternity, a triangle is used, and it is described as simply the area set aside for the spirit to materialize in, like setting out an extra chair when you have company over.

5 Likes

Hmm, that’s true. I’ve seen it too. Then perhaps he should create a triangle and visualise it’s powers and it’s limits. In that case, he won’t accidently try to control the spirit while trying to make it materialize in there.

1 Like

Yeah, a triangle can be visualized like a circle. In Works of Darkness it was visualized as being of red energy, while the circle was blue. it just signals to the spirit that there is a place for it. I did it that way for a long time, until I moved to a place where I don’t have the room for a triangle so now I sit in my UC and let the spirit pop in where it will.

2 Likes

I haven’t used a triangle in a long time. They can be useful as a focal point to concentrate and condense the energy that I am raising, but I don’t absolutely require one.

3 Likes