King Paimon: Can he be called for lust

SInce he can influence thoughts.

This person says no is this true or an opinion

2 Likes

I don’t know about Paiomon but Sitri is good for lust.

3 Likes

King Paimon can teach you to manipulate and influence, and some of those lessons theoretically could be used to get laid, but He has no interest in such matters and I am doubtful He would aid you directly. Don’t be terribly surprised if He becomes bored with you if that is the sum of the use of His teachings.

But you never know until you ask, do you?

4 Likes

Ask King Beleth or Asmoday or Sitri

Dantalion is also a good one to use

1 Like

King Paimon isn’t really interested in love stuff, he believes that if you have time for that, you should be doing more important things.

9 Likes

No, this has been asked before, and it was made clear by King Paimon himself that he does not do "love " or “lust” in any way. He has no interest in it.

4 Likes

Thats true, I am going to anyways as I need the power and knowledge and I am having difficulty with influencing the spirits of lust Sitri , Gremory. So I wantes knowledge about lust magick and those spirits. Just wanted to see what other peoples knowledge was thanks

Perhaps then I could ask for improvement in life in general as well as both the occult abilities and science, for say more financial success. I need to have influence. I take your consideration seriously thanks

You’re welcome. King Paimon is a great teacher as he has knowledge of all arts and sciences, and his ability to sway people for the benefit of the magician is unsurpassed, but he expects you to work for it.

4 Likes

He does seem to have a healthy sexual appetite from my experiences

8 Likes

I bet! :joy: :heart:

3 Likes

Really? You mean Paimon right, perhaps I will ask anyhow.

1 Like

He has many wives and is known for being kind and loving and satifying them. but he is really gentlemanly the type that wouldn’t really talk about his private life in conversation.

3 Likes

My information comes from King Paimon hinself. i know someone who is married to the great King, and she told me he does not deal in love or lust matters. However, it does not mean he isn’t willing to have sex with a magician, 'cause, you know, consummation of marriage and all that.

Edit to add: if you ask him anyway, even after multiple people have told you he does not deal with lust or love, he may get the impression you are wasting his time by calling him for something he does not do, and could refuse to work for you.

4 Likes

Yes I mean Paimon :slight_smile:

Ahaha ari ! :joy:

1 Like

I would agree in the sense that he isn’t so particularly interested in peope’s love lives. He is a special spirit

5 Likes

I never ignored that I asked other things,about improvement in the occult. It also said he acts as a mediator to other spirits and goetia spirits. So I never ignored that, I asked about lust magick and money related to talents, with science and art and dignity.

1 Like

Just stay to business and you’ll be fine. King Paimon is a very no nonsense type of guy, but it’s well worth getting to know him.

1 Like