King Paimon and his tests/attributes

Various goetias speak of King Paimon to be known to " test" those who call upon him. What sort of “tests”? Also various goeitias like say Mathers says must be evoked from the west while the older johann Weir says northwest. What sort of attubrites does he bring- I read the binding of men but what else and what does that mean exactly?

4 Likes

In my experience it’s a test of loyalty.

Basicly he makes people your slaves in a cense he helped me with binding a spirit recently now it’s at my beck and call

And me being a chaos magician I call on him in any direction I see fit he doesnt seem to have any specifics

3 Likes

I tried evoking him only to incur some anger or resentment I even had someone to evoke him for me to ask and got the same response. The test as riseordie said may be one of loyalty I have yet to try and talk to king Paimon again since.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve heard stories on this very forum where he morphed into a dragon and mocked took a nip simply because he didn’t like the insense. I’ve heard it said he demands a sacrifice. What kind of sacrifice? I mean I also anoint sigils with my own blood. His testing I’m not sure what to expect

Don’t worry about it he’s a relaxed spirit unless you anger him just show him the respect he deserves.

Try frankincense. Anything sweet. Address him as King Paimon dont kiss these gods asses but be respectful.

4 Likes

Speaking of insense- can they REALLY tell the difference between that from say wal mart or the overpriced stuff at head shops or even more over priced occult online shops?

1 Like

Your attitude will come through if you don’t entreat him. Yes, he requires a sacrifice to the ability you have to give it. I have found that he likes sweet things. He likes merlot wine. I recently started offering dramboui, a honey liquor drenched over bananas, apples, grapes, and or berries. He loves dark roses, dark red. I dress the roses with blood. I use frankincense incense, and NEVER use white candles. He hates them. Black or dark purple only. Dress the candles with frankincense oil as well. He will see through arrogance, so be humble when approaching him.

7 Likes

I apologize if I seem like I had an attitude. What kind of sacrifice is appropriate if my own blood is not enough?

Who are you offering to. Oh yea um anything sweet dude i gave him a honey bunn whatever you have on hand. Somewhere on here a person said mountain dew. I think he understands your limit and if not blood…semen or saliva and music try Mozart

1 Like

Of course, but it is the intent behind the offering. If you buy cheap offerings because you are broke, but the offering is the absolute best you are able to give, they will generally accept them. If you buy an offering with the idea of “oh, this is great, he/she will love this!” then the intent is also there, and should be acceptable. I never had a problem with white candles myself, but King Paimon’s preferred colors are always represented somewhere in the spread. Intent and respect are crucial.

7 Likes

No problem! Every magician is right to have an attitude! I encourage it! :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. When dealing with someone as formidable as this King, I just want to warn you that you need to tread very carefully. For instance, I never was truly intimidating until I worked with him. Now, I scare the living shit out of people. It’s not me though, it’s him in me. Just offer something sweet,and make sure you offer your devotion to him. He does care about loyalty, so don’t be calling on heavenly angels or seek prayer from the church/synagogue after working with him. I knew someone that tried to play both black and white magic and it is still destroying that person’s life. All he/ she is doing is creating spiritual tornadoes that he/she is swept up in, bringing this person to virtual destruction. Just be sure where you stand when you call, because he is short tempered, firmly spoken, and quick in his answers. He is very matter of fact with most people. Although, he does have a sense of humor, but not when it comes to Himself. (He may jokingly mock you.)

6 Likes

Dude… I tried going back and forth working with the powers of heaven and hell and something told me No. I started the LHP a few weeks ago and King paimon was the first demon i summoned ever since then its black magick. Reading it,watching it and living it.

3 Likes

Well, that’s really smart. Stick with one. That’s been my experience. Light will undo darkness, and vice-versa. It’s kind of ironic that I would end up on a thread like this. One time I was feeling under the gun regarding resources, and gave Paimon a small amount of grapes. My girlfriend, a clairaudient, started laughing after I put them out. She said he told her to “Tell your boyfriend he’s a cheap son of a bitch!” Afterwards I ran to get more grapes. I think he was mocking me and letting me know he was displeased in a smug sort of way, because she was laughing. I immediately apologized and always present an offering with sincere intent, and not under compulsion.

7 Likes

Lol awesome Yea im alot more comfortable with paimon now i evoke him just about everyday during meditation. These guys dont play though and i admire that.

3 Likes

As I have mentioned elsewhere, he is a king. He teaches how to use influence and manipulation in organizations especially in political and corporate sectors. The main thing is to address him as King Paimon and give him the respect he deserves.

10 Likes

I drew King Paimon’s sigil and consentrated on it and put it in my pocket before I went to work for a job interview for a promotion today. When i got to work all of the computers were down not just at the site the main server on the west coast (im in midwest). Our phones were down so even if we got the computers were working we wouldnt get any calls.

Lucifer spoke to me after he stopped laughing. He said it amused him to see everyone running around like ants.He told me I need to be more specific when I ask for something because I allowed King Paimon into my workplace and he just played with everyone. To test my workplace situation to see who was easy to manipulate.

Also a coworker who is a witch and interviewed for the same position yesterday. Her aura was very strong i could tell she must have done something to help her do well. She was very upset today. She said her phone alarm keep going off different times during the night when she never set it.

I told Lucifer I was specific I visualized myself in the position I wanted and asked for it. I heard Paimon say that we met before but he will appear to me when i remember.

6 Likes

Speaking of offerings- I’m going to make a rash assumption that they are not physically consumed. What do you do with the offerings? Ritually dispose of in respect and honor? Much like that of a “spent” sigil?

Take it to a crossroads

1 Like

This comment isn’t about King Paimon, but it does bring relevance. I’m student poor and thus am very limited on my resources, nevertheless I still focusing on bringing thoughtful offerings.

Instead of buying cheap small candles for Sitri, I’ll buy the more expansive one for viewing pleasure and to show my dedication.

Next I bought an Talisman of Sitri’s sigil (waiting for it’s delivery) to prove that even though I’m limited in my finances. I still dedicate my time and effort to the best of my current situation.

This I believe to be very pleasing and honourable for the Gods/Goddeses. They seem to love seeing true intent and dedication from people.

4 Likes