King Lucifer and Archangel Raphael?

Tonight I performed a healing meditation with Archangel Raphael (via guided meditation) which I will share after my third Night.

However at one point I kinda noticed the presence of two other deities for a short while. These where King Lucifer and Archangel Micheal.

Has this happened to anyone else? I recently decided that working with Angels is better for me but that I would not abandon the Demons and am still going to be working closely with the Infernal Divine. My Future website will actually be dedicated to both alongside Pagan deities.

4 Likes

Lucifer may come when you summon some other demons, but I guess the same goes with angels too.

2 Likes

Well I honor all my deities at one time each day. Angels, Demons, Gods, etc. Perhaps this could be a reason?

1 Like

This sometimes happens to me, yes.

I think the reason is spirits sometimes like to bring friends or servants. The reasons for this might vary. Maybe they want to be included on it, or maybe they think additional support is best. Or maybe they’re just there to hang out.

5 Likes

Lucifer is alien

2 Likes

There are reasons to believe that indeed. Especially since Enki and Lucifer are the same.

2 Likes

As well as Shiva and Melek Taus.

2 Likes

This her sigil? Nice

1 Like

Interested in your findings, I only work with Raphael and I have many obstacles with him but he has produced incredible results in my life.

3 Likes