King Belial

I think often about Belial, he seems so powerful, useful and a big teacher for his students, but he also seems a bit “level hard”, he seems to really break all the illusions and even mess with your life (in a good purpose) without your permission and this is something that makes me to doubt if i’d be good to him and he would be good to me. Really attracted to him, but need some advices towards him.

2 Likes

OK so you must address Belial and Paimon as both King right? How about Azazel as Prince since he is considered one?? Im a bit not sure on titles…

2 Likes

also hear that asmodeus fucking hates hats caps headgear etc… how true is that???

I didn’t want to limit him but I did tell him he didn’t have permission to mess with my 3D life unless I asked him specifically, since I had read the same thing. I guess just make sure to lay down clear boundaries. You’re building a relationship, after all.

3 Likes

I got a strong sense of him not wanting me to work under him at the moment he basically told me continue working with Azazel he wasn’t mean or cruel just strict…

Well, I would not get involved with someone who has belial watching his back. I assure you that it is the kind of spirit that you want from your side always. If you feel attracted to him, make contact

4 Likes

The thing about Belial, or any demon really, is yes they will push you to grow, and yes often growth is uncomfortable and painful. It depends on what you ask for and what they think you need. Typically “gentle” demons or other spirits will lay the smack down if you need it. While typically “rough” or “extreme” spirits will surprise you with tenderness on occasion. They are more complex than you could ever imagine. In the same way that humans don’t like to be pigeon holed or told what they are… neither do spirits. Let them show you who and what they are.

8 Likes

I find it’s more for your sake, as he sometimes puts an incredible amount of pressure on your crown chakra. Doesn’t seem to care what you wear on your head imo.

1 Like

3D life? Haha, what was his opnion about it?

some entities like king paimon care for being called with the title, others like lucifer the emperor himself don’t

1 Like

3D is better than 2D

1 Like

He didn’t seem to have an issue with it. He knows I want assistance in developing my psychic senses, not getting rich or taking over the galaxy.

2 Likes

fo’ shame. :frowning:

1 Like

well, i want to contact him to make me more determined, focused and to empower me and my psychic senses, just don’t want the “hmmm what about to fuck all your life to make it better after all??”, but well, there are cases and cases

1 Like

Belial is the man. Simple as that. In my brief experience, he’s come across as gruff, pushy, a joker, and very inciteful. We’ve bumped heads once, and I got the sense he respected and was pleased with me drawing a line. When I was in doubt, I got the sense of him giving me a mental kick in the ass, and basically telling me to cowboy up, which is exactly what I needed to hear at the time. For me he came on fast, and strong. He’s the shit.

2 Likes

Baby steps!! I’m only a kid!

3 Likes

I doubt he goes out of his way to change things that are just fine as they are/already have potential.

2 Likes

Belial feels like the patron saint of the LHP.

5 Likes

yes, i think he’s the most commented spirit in the forum

A few days ago I made his secret, I thought he could help me with a situation here, but I did not actually call him, not fear, but I know it, maybe it’s not my moment with him yet :wink: