King Belial or Lucifer?

I have been a member on here for about a month now and I have been reading a lot. When I first became a member, I felt a strong attraction to work with King Belial. I even attempted to reach out to him. Although, not in your typical/ correct manner. I merely had one-way communication with him where I “prayed” the way I was taught to pray to a Christian god as a child. Obviously, I don’t know if King Belial heard me or not. About two weeks ago, I was at Walmart and I had a rush of emotions and thoughts that I normally do not have. It was about the things I need to do in my life to better myself.
This is essentially why I originally wanted to begin working with King Belial. I want to improve my lifestyle and become a “better” person. Is this how King Belial reaches out to you normally? I have not tried doing an evocation of him, so this might be him reaching out to me is what I first thought? I shouldn’t leave out that I was high as fuck at the time (weed), so I might have just been tripping out. Regardless, it was an “eye-opening” experience.

Also, in the notes on my phone I have instructions on doing an evocation. I have written down tips and instructions because when I finally feel ready to do the evocation, I would hate for my mind to go completely blank and end up looking dumb and wasting King Belial’s time. Twice already Siri has suggested the note and put it on my lock screen. Siri has never ever suggested any notes to me in the past, so I feel that it might be King Belial trying to reach out to me since I have been lagging on reaching out to him. I read on here that someone had been logged out of their Facebook and someone else on WhatsApp, so I’m thinking this might be his way of reaching out to me?

I still, as far as I know, have not communicated with King Belial for sure. It has been mere attempts where I “have a conversation” with him in my head trying to reach out to him. However, I am not experienced enough to hear him and since I have not chanted his enn or evoked him using a sigil, I don’t know if he is aware of my existence yet. My life has gotten better since I have began wanting to work with him.

The dilemma I am in is that I wasn’t aware that he is suggested for experienced magicians and diving head-first into working with one of the most powerful demons might not be the brightest idea. My intentions are nothing but good, but I wouldn’t want to somehow accidentally fuck up and ruin my life or the lives of those around here for being either careless or just a simple lack of experience. Would working with Lucifer first be a good idea or would it be a sign of disrespect to King Belial to just leave him hanging? I guess that if he is unaware of my existence it wouldn’t really matter, but as I said, my life has progressively been getting better in the past month, so I can’t be sure that my feeble attempts have been unsuccessful. In fact, I’m more inclined to think that somehow even without evoking him, I have been able to communicate with King Belial. I don’t want to make an enemy out of someone who I intend to befriend. I read that King Belial is sometimes tricky and I don’t want him to take advantage of my naiveness and screw me over. That is the real reason I’d like to first work with Lucifer, so he can first help me become a good enough magician where I will feel comfortable enough to work with King Belial.

I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thank you for your time and I hope you have an excellent week.

5 Likes

No he would not take offense.

By prayer you are still reaching out to him and by the looks of it he may want to help you. If your connection is with him, I’d advise you to work with him.

6 Likes

Not at all! I’d actually suggest you to work with both of them and get to a higher level of wisdom by doing so.

5 Likes

I dont think so as long as you are dedicated and serious in your own path. Belial kind of captures that quote “When the student is ready the Master will appear.” But you gotta understand the meaning of that quote as well as its not as obvious as it sounds.

He has improved my life alot. He is like that silent power amidst all the chaos of people, spirits and other psychic things. Anyone who says he is all about chaos I would not trust the advice of as they are probably just an Edgelord looking for a fix. He always gives me good advice though.

12 Likes

That is Belial reaching out. I have also had a hesitancy to formally call out to him, however my desire to work with him was call enough. He gave very valuable insight into connections with others, which has widened my perception, and honestly got me to kick my own ass into gear. He reached out and did this of his own accord. His reputation precedes him, however I intend to follow Lucifer’s advice- “Come as family, and be received as such”.
He has reached out, and showed kindness when i expected a really rude awakening if ever we made contact. Many people talk about how harsh he is, however there is no doubt in my mind Belial is fair.

13 Likes

I’d like to say thank you to everybody who replied. I am now more sure than ever that the King heard what I asked him for and he made it happen, EXACTLY the way I imagined it. What’s crazy is that I was thinking about whether or not I had made contact with him as I was scrolling on Twitter and the next thing I read was something I had seen on here and tweeted. It said, “Eventually, you will stop calling them coincidences and realize how powerful you are,” as if King Belial was responding to the question in my head. I want to say my next thought was something like “No way, he’s probably seeing this right now” because I was so happy that my magic had worked. My very first act of real magic. And the very next thing I saw was a tweet with 666 likes. That one just did it. I was like he’s for sure here.

I’m actually getting the chills as I type this because I’m so happy that I might not be a great magician, but I can actually call myself a magician now. I think that answers my question. King Belial probably did that to tell me that he does want to work with me and that all I have to do is trust him. I don’t really feel afraid anymore to work with him.

6 Likes

He’s extremely responsive, as is Lucifer, and they will always answer you. Even if you can’t hear or see them those two will find a way.

10 Likes

This is more of a personal journal to keep up with my magic, so I’d like to apologize if it keeps sending you all notifications. I can start another thread? I just don’t want to start a new thread every time I try something.

I attempted to evoke him either Saturday or Sunday. I don’t remember very well how it went, but I still talked to him in my head as if he was listening. Today, I would like to meditate to his sigil and chant his enn again. I would like to offer him a beer. However, I am not sure how to do it? Should I open the beer and tell him it’s his or should I leave it closed? Would he prefer a cold one from the fridge or one that is room temperature? I don’t necessarily have any requests. Same ol’ same ol’. I want to improve who I am and just be happier. What gives my life meaning? I don’t know. These are the things I need help discovering. There is something I do want, but I in no way want to go against this person’s will. Is it possible to ask for something to happen ONLY if this person wants it? And if I really want it too. This is I guess one of problems with myself, I don’t know what it is that I want or I am very vague in what I want.

It can be moved to the journal section if you would prefer. Just ask any Regular member to do so for you.

2 Likes

I will ask Lady Eva, thank you.

Yesterday, I quickly chanted King Belial’s enn a couple times and told him that I wanted to light a candle for him and burn an incense stick for him. I told him it was an offering for being good to me. The candle burnt all the way, but the incense did not. I trying burning it in a beer bottle and didn’t realize it would turn off. I left and came back, hours later to realize that it hadn’t burned all the way. I hope he knows that it never occurred to me that it wouldn’t burn all the way. I’m going to give it a couple days before I try to contact him again, unless Siri suggests that I evoke him. I have evocation instructions in the notes of my phone and I believe it is how King Belial let’s me know that he wants me to contact him.

We don’t need google. We have @Lady_Eva, lol. :wink:

3 Likes

So Lady Eva can be a version of Alexa…that should be an Egregore Project!

3 Likes

This past weekend, I expected to get only around $500 and I ended up with almost $1000. However, I was still freaking out because I still did not have enough money to pay for everything I need to pay. Today, pretty much the last day I could have had money come in in order to pay for the things I needed to pay, a customer sent me the remaining balance of $700. This money could not have come at a better time. I want to thank King Belial because I didn’t even ask him for this. I’m sure he just knew I needed the money and he got it to me. I just realized that this was his doing. THANK YOU, THANK YOU King Belial.

I feel bad that I have not meditated and tried to connect with you recently. I know you don’t want to hear excuses, so I will not make any up. I will keep burning incense for you and try to go buy more material today. I know you came through for me because I was beginning to fear my situation but never doubted your power and you showed to me that you are still here for me. I also want to thank you for the steady positive changes in my character. You are helping me become the best version of myself which is what I truly have asked you for. I am very thankful and although my mother does not agree with me choosing the LHP, I’m sure she is also thankful for the person you are helping me become.

If anyone is considering working with King Belial, I definitely recommend it. He WILL help you see what you are doing wrong, he WILL make you repent for your sins, he WILL make you see the things that hurt you even when you thought they did not, but he WILL HELP YOU THROUGH whatever it is you are going through.

2 Likes

Question!

Before the question: I’m not sure if it was this topic where I mentioned that I think King Belial replied to me with 666. I don’t really believe in coincidences anymore. Could it have been Lucifer? I mean yes, I know technically it could, but is this likely or is it more likely to be King Belial? I am in a room that has very cold a/c blasting and I feel very warm around my forearms so I think someone might be confirming that they are trying to reach out to me.

Sidenote: I am both drunk and high on weed

2/22/19 A good friend of mine showed me her La Santísima Muerte altar and she prayed for me and for my business. I could definitely feel her presence, she was very relaxing.

Today was not the greatest day. I visited a friend in jail. Then, I came home to work. Something happened to the engine in my car yesterday. Leaking a lot of oil, made a mess in the driveway! I will have to figure out what’s wrong and address the issue. An old friend of mine gave me bad news which is why I am posting this. She got a dui. I guess there could be many worse things that could happen, but I definitely feel for her. I got a dui about 5 years ago and she was very helpful when I got my license suspended, so I’d like to repay the favor. I plan to ask King Belial if he is willing to help me get her off the hook? She recently got fired in the past couple months. Rent lease ends this month (I don’t know if she has a place to live yet.
I would like for her not to get the dui so that it is not on her record and because that means she would get her license suspended. I don’t want to do it only for her to keep doing it, so I hope that he also makes her conscious of how bad it could be. I’ve been interested in trying divination to communicate with King Belial and I hope to learn how to do it so that I can ask him if he will help with what I want. It would be nice to know beforehand just in case he is not willing to help, I can ask someone else but I would really like for it to be him.

The problem is that she does not know I practice magick, so I cannot tell her to fight the case. I’m not sure how she would feel about me if I told her I am a magician. & I especially don’t think she’d be too thrilled about me working with King Belial, chief of all devils lol

2 Likes

Belial is most useful in court cases that involve an abuse of power. He is big on personal responsibility so I’m not sure he would be interested in getting your friend out of the consequences of her own bad behavior. At most, he would most likely lessen her punishment, rather than get her off completely. After all, it is common knowledge that driving drunk is a stupid thing to do and Belial might be inclined to let it be a lesson learned.

My advice would be to open Belial’s seal, and explain the situation to him, including why you feel that your friend should be saved from the consequences of her behavior, and then leave it up to him to decide how it plays out. Perhaps, if your “why” is good enough, he may be willing to get her completely off for a first offense and accept a night in jail as a “lesson learned.”

3 Likes

Thank you for your honest opinion, Darkest Knight. I don’t disagree, she fucked up. She was not drunk, but she was over the legal limit. Blew a .1 I had the misconception that King Belial would help you with court cases even if you are guilty. Regardless, I will ask him and explain the situation to him. Do you mean that I should leave it up to him and not ask anyone else? He has not let me down, but you have completely changed my perspective on this. She did fuck up and she should face the consequences for her dumb actions, but on the other hand if I could be sure that this will be a lesson learned, I really would like to keep her from facing other consequences besides the night in jail. Thank you again. I will update this thread.

On a side note, a customer called me two days ago asking for a suspension and said he needed it that day out of nowhere and I immediately gave King Belial thanks because I figured that was his doing. Then, he never came for it but I didn’t lose hope. He called today and said he still wants it. Also, made a lot more money than I normally do yesterday at the drag races. I’d say 2-3 average. Going to more races next weekend so this week I will work hard getting everything ready for the weekend. Business is beginning to get much better. I am very happy not only with the monetary results, but with how I feel about myself and about my relationships with the people I care about. Thank you King Belial for everything you are doing for me. I hope to talk to you later today.

I am pretty sure that King Belial reached out to me a little bit ago :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Regarding the DUI, i got one last year and they were wanting to put me in the pin for 3 months and i just didnt really have a case to where i can fight it, i thought i was skrewed!.. so i contacted belial and then did the belials rage ritual calling to the giants of the under ground. After the ritual, about a week later i get a call from my lawyer stating that he is leaving the state and wont be able to continue my case. I later found out that he wasnt doing his job to help me and was skrewing me over. So the law firm hooked me up with their senior attorneys, who had a major breakthrough. The break through was that the BAC system that the police station ise to take my breath reading was going of the charts! They never got a solid reading. I ended up getting the DUI dropped down to a reckless driving charge and didnt do even one day in jail… THANK YOU BELIAL. He really is great for court cases. He also made it clear that i stop drinking and he helped me do so.

8 Likes