King Belial Curse

King belial accepted my request and curse petition on a target last week.

I am new to working with King belial and wondered about others manifestations in regard to this type of work.

I have searched and not found what I am most curious about

Does King Belial work quickly? What is his preferred way to hurt a target? what are some real results you have had?

I know he accepted my request and disliked the target immensely.

7 Likes

16 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

I never cursed or asked Belial for that so I wouldn’t know! What I know is when I asked him for something I have seen the results pretty quick! But sometimes it takes me a week to notice the shift in reality! It depended on how fast I can detach myself though…

4 Likes

Well if such things didn’t exist I would be dead. Before I went to Italy for Christmas I asked (evoked + offerings) Bathin for protection during my travel. Guess what? The volcano fucking erupted just an hour after my plane had landed and made hundreds of small earthquakes, including a big one at 3 am the night of Christmas. Literally seconds before the big one happened, I woke up with this horrible feeling and something in my head telling me to get the fuck out of my hotel room. As soon as I was out everything started shaking and there was huge destruction around the area.

You can google it, the volcano is the Etna.

4 Likes

Seconding Miku - Belial works fast. I guess it depends what the ask is and if the situation might need an amount of build up. I haven’t asked him for a specific curse but with everything we’ve worked on he’s been adding energy to the situation the same day if not that from that moment.

7 Likes

Thank you. I asked for him to finish off the Narc that is out of my life now forever but still trying to hang onto anything by a tether to get something going again.

I just want Peace and I can’t have it with his weird destroy me obsession that will not stop

I see King Belial dislikes egotistical people and false masters and he accepted my offer

8 Likes

I’ve asked King Belial to remove some blockages in others and he has definitely responded quickly, though the final result is still in the works. He has been helping me in many other ways and I’ve found that there is an amazing synergy in the events that are unfolding and dreams etc. There are things that I’ve had to do and things that he’s done out in the world, but even with the things I’ve had to do there’s both opportunity, obvious instruction and even resources to get it done. I find his methods are direct, though unexpected. If anyone can make this happen for you, I feel like you’ve gone to the right source.

6 Likes

I think I will work with Belial in the future. He seems like he could really mess someone up.

5 Likes

I have been told this,but I want details. I know Lucifer… I know what his preferences are with a Hex or curse and (usually) can except certain things.

I have no idea what will happen here or what Belial likes to do , whether it is quick or slow and painful.

2 Likes

Interesting… I do like Belial. It is still very early in my work with him and getting to know him but I like him and respect him

3 Likes

You definitely had divine protection that day for sure!

2 Likes

King beliel exists, I have felt his dark presence inside me…many people complain that nothing is working… Perhaps not trying hard enough is the main reason I can think why people would say such thing lol

6 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

I have mostlyasked him to influence people and he works VERY fast with that, like within minutes in one case, not sure if that’s helpful. :thinking:

8 Likes

He once worked with a specific case WHILE I was performing the ritual (giving the offerings). Very fast for taking people down from positions of power. Health issues can be slower. Accidents are fast.

5 Likes

Thank you. It is helpful.:heart: I asked for a few things, help with stopping smoking too as you know and that is going easier than normal now .

I am completely new to Belial and how he works. It takes a while to get to know them. I do enjoy the quirky results he gives too on smaller issues.

5 Likes

Thanks Marilyn. x I know you have a long and well established working relationship with Belial.

It takes a while to get to know a spirit/ ancient and I rarely hear any verbal communication, except with Lucifer occasionally.

I have to go by energy feeling until months into getting into regular contact to get this.

5 Likes