King Belial and smoking

Yes, he will most likely be able to advice on it.

1 Like

Thank you, that helps a lot.

1 Like

DonĀ“t worry about it.

1 Like

Lol my vape pen literally disappeared. Like its no where to be found. Iā€™m taking this as a hint he wants me to quit

3 Likes

Yes with Belial by your sideā€¦you would be able to quit. He does work on addictions, shadow self, fears, negative habits and emotionsā€¦to name a few. Yes he doesnā€™t like to see you weak and dependent. He is cutting down my sweet and tea intake. Gently nudging me each day to chose something healthier to eat e.g. An apple instead of a piece of cake, green tea instead of milk and sugar tea etc. Smoking messes with your entire system. The substances you are telling about are basically harmful but still I understand that itā€™s hard but of course not impossible. Connect to him closely. Try keeping his sigil under your pillow after charging it with his enn. You can light
a candle in a dark room and focus on him. See if you feel his energy or him around you and listen intently. he may speak to you. I am.clairaudient, claircognizant and clairsentient so I hear, have a sense of inner knowing and feel messages and vibes. All the best :+1:

2 Likes

Nasal snuff and/or oral tobacco - way to go. I even grow my own.

Al.

1 Like

Uncle Al
Donā€™t worryā€¦ Try BelialšŸ˜ˆ

1 Like

Nicotine and caffeine are sacraments to me. When I die Iā€™ll stop using. I use these for health reasons - mental health reasons.

Al.

1 Like

I am sorry. :flushed:I didnā€™t know that as you didnā€™t mention this. I hope I didnā€™t hurt you. I didnā€™t know the seriousness.

1 Like

Cool. I been addicted to caffeine practically all of my life and to nicotine for more than 35 years. My only regret is that I never started sooner on tobacco, particularly nasal snuff.

Al.

1 Like

Ok. I have actually no knowledge about these stuff. So I only know them as drugs to induce addictions. I donā€™t drink or smoke. The only thing I like is tea and coffee in terms of little bit addiction.

1 Like

Lucifer and Belial have both admonishes me against smoking cigarettes or as as they both said separately.

Belial: if you let a mere substance control you, you are nothing but a slave. How can you reign supreme when you are nothing but slave to your own weakness?

Lucifer/Amaymon: you will ruin the voice of god that rests in your throat. I wonder isnā€™t it purpose of your empire to last? How will it be done through you ā€œenjoyingā€ toxic gas?

This is not their exact words but close enough I am paraphrasing here. With that being said I am may refrain from smoking, you do whatever you want.

3 Likes

Something heā€™s actually told me was
ā€œVaping isnā€™t a habit of power and if you expect to get anywhere, I suggest changing that. Funnel your time more wiselyā€

2 Likes

Yeah, my vape stopped working too. Iā€™ve cut down a lot since my last post. I only smoke every 2-3 hours, sometimes 4, sometimes 6. It depends on how stressful the day is. Now mind you Iā€™m the type that used to smoke 1 packet in 2-3 hours. I switched to tobacco to cut down my intake because cigarettes didnā€™t satisfy me. Still smoking weed but nowadays I smoke it pure. Iā€™m not addicted to weed. Itā€™s the cigarettes I need to stop. And King Belial has really been very helpful. In my life; itā€™s been great. Him and Lucifer have really turned it around.

Thank you. Iā€™m working on my clairaudience at the momentā€¦ But I can feel things and I can channel (not on a whimā€¦ When the Gods speak to me.) But I keep missing my Champix appointment. I know itā€™ll help me quit smoking. I just need to get it, you know? Iā€™ll be okay. :blush:

Estos dioses te ayudan a actualizar tu Dios no van con los adictos

El vicio te mete un fantasma en tu aura

Y belial o Azazel te harĆ”n vomitar al fantasma y te verĆ”s cara a cara con la muertešŸ˜±

I am curious as to what you guys may say on this, but Iā€™m thinking on doing a ritual for my friend next week to help her stop smoking weed. She basically has a very bad addiction to the point she centers her spiritual and physical life around it. So I was thinking of getting King Belial to help out on this. Now she does not work with demons so do you think that his influence would still work?

Somehow I feel like you contacted him. Not even going to deny it based off of that simple fact alone.

In my interactions with Belial, I have slowly stopped smoking as much weed, Iā€™ve slowly stopped drinking as much and things have seemed to change around me. Itā€™s interesting how if you follow the rules they ask of you how quickly things happen for you.

The best advice Iā€™ve gotten out of my experiences with Belial and dealing with this was to ā€œJust keep your head up. The ground is nothing but snakes and mud.ā€

1 Like