King Baalam,King Paimon

Just want to give a shout out for the work that King Baalam has done in my workplace. working for this sausage factory less than 6 months I had gotten a slight promo as a machine relief operator. Hey,its a start cause he also got me the jobs that led to my current one ! I also signed a blood pact with him as well as honor him on this forum. I also had a necklace with his sidjil made on his honor ! Thank you King baalam ! I am currently working a blood pact deal with the great King Paimon!. I am soo excited,as I havnt seen these dramatic manefestations of my prayers/desires when growing up as a catholic & a holy roller pentacost . Hail to the left hand path ! Glory & praises to all of the goetic gods !! I love all of you gods that I am currently working with .

1 Like

[quote=“pinoyboyz, post:1, topic:6117”]Just want to give a shout out for the work that King Baalam has done in my workplace. working for this sausage factory less than 6 months I had gotten a slight promo as a machine relief operator. Hey,its a start cause he also got me the jobs that led to my current one ! I also signed a blood pact with him as well as honor him on this forum. I also had a necklace with his sidjil made on his honor ! Thank you King baalam ! I am currently working a blood pact deal with the great King Paimon!. I am soo excited,as I havnt seen these dramatic manefestations of my prayers/desires when growing up as a catholic & a holy roller pentacost . Hail to the left hand path ! Glory & praises to all of the goetic gods !! I love all of you gods that I am currently working with .[/quote] what ritual did you do? Because I have a paimon ritual but he barely ever speaks. And I’d like to work with baalam so if you could pm me The incantations and what you did I’d be appreciative

Suplex, King Paimon just only usually speaks if he feels like the conversation is relevant or is about something he enjoys. If you start talking to him about mundane things that do not concern pact making or anything magickal that has nothing to do with the current questions or issues you are working with him on, it’s not uncommon for him to just look at you like the subject matter is uninteresting. He is not rude or anything, he just likes to focus on tasks at hand and conversations he feels are relevant to the magician so anytime the subject strays from that, sometimes he will let you ramble and just not respond until he feels a response is appropriate.

He has done that to me too when I was rambling about magickal or mundane concerns but when I started talking about subjects that related directly to what he was helping me with, then he started answering me again. He just doesn’t like to chit-chat for just any ole reason.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:6117”]Suplex, King Paimon just only usually speaks if he feels like the conversation is relevant or is about something he enjoys. If you start talking to him about mundane things that do not concern pact making or anything magickal that has nothing to do with the current questions or issues you are working with him on, it’s not uncommon for him to just look at you like the subject matter is uninteresting. He is not rude or anything, he just likes to focus on tasks at hand and conversations he feels are relevant to the magician so anytime the subject strays from that, sometimes he will let you ramble and just not respond until he feels a response is appropriate.

He has done that to me too when I was rambling about magickal or mundane concerns but when I started talking about subjects that related directly to what he was helping me with, then he started answering me again. He just doesn’t like to chit-chat for just any ole reason.[/quote]
I found his conjuration on a different website thatbive been using and ea talks about how he can change peoples minds but for me he brings other spirits. And Ik he has nothing to do with egyptian gods I’ve asked him to bring me Thoth so he can help me with my book and since then I’ve learned more about magick then just the material for the book, all my rituals have maximized results and I’ve gotten everything I’ve asked for and more. So I’m fine with him not talking if he keeps helping me with stuff like this. And I found he prefers to be called king paimon over just paimon. Idk why but he thought it was disrespectful when I just called him paimon so I don’t anymore

I made a huge post on a conversation I had with King Paimon once before and one of the things he stressed was that he hates to be called just Paimon, he does see it as disrespectful because king is part of his title. So many people continue to call him Paimon and then they wonder why he is not coming thru for them. I have had a few private conversations about this with others, asking me why he seems to be ignoring their requests even though he comes thru for others very quickly and it seemed to be, that if the lack of results was not caused by that magician being inexperienced in pact making, then the lack of results was because the way they were addressing King Paimon. Notice how I always call him King Paimon when I post about him?

And he will not tell you this unless you ask, so those who call him Paimon alone, unless they give him some seriously cool offerings, they will get half ass results or none at all.

2 Likes

And I never did any precise rituals to evoke him. I used his sigil to call him forth, meditating on it and consecrating it. As for pact making, I just wrote one up and read it to him, asked him if he was in agreeement to what I wrote or if anything needed to be changed. When he agreed, I signed the pact and it was done.

1 Like

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:5, topic:6117”]Notice how I always call him King Paimon when I post about him?

And he will not tell you this unless you ask, so those who call him Paimon alone, unless they give him some seriously cool offerings, they will get half ass results or none at all.[/quote]

^ I agree 100% - something funny, the first time I “met” him, I soul-travelled to his realm and he asked me to call him Paimonia, which I did, then he flipped it, asking me to call him King Paimon.

Why? Dunno, but I definitely advocate this (calling him King Paimon) it’s not a lot to ask, after all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there everyone!

So,when I first made contact with King Paimon,I called him just Paimon.I repeated his enn,and welcomed him as Paimon.He didn’t point out to me that he wanted to be called a king.

The results from that sigil magic were amazing.And I mean,beyond amazing.His help has been important to me.

I don’t call him King Paimon,as you may notice by these posts,and I’ve still ALWAYS had tremendous results with him.He has also never tried to intimidate me in any way,nor been in any way rude.

I am going to assume that this is because when I first called on him,I was twelve,so I wouldn’t have known any better,and I’m sure he didn’t mind.He has been a good ally of mine.

Another theory may be,that I earned his respect in some other fashion by following his advice,trusting him,showing great magical and mundane skill when I was so young,or who knows what else.

I second that Paimon doesn’t like to chit chat.He’ll sometimes start talking about off-topic stuff,but that is going to almost always tie into the problem at hand.Whenever it doesn’t however,it’s almost always something that I’ve been pondering a lot prior to the evocation,and so Paimon simply takes the liberty to answer my questions even when I’m not in need of answers.

He is an amazing comrade,and one of the best demons I’ve gotten to work with.

2 Likes