King Azazel, King of War

Someone just sent me this song about King Azazel and the war in heaven, pretty interesting, what do you guys think?

KING OF WAR

1 Like

Could you give a context? I donā€™t think I could use it as ritual music. Where would you, personally, use this? It seems to lack any music depth, given the single voice and the way the message is presented.

Also, which part is most significant to you? How do you see it relating to others? I donā€™t believe in the ā€œWarā€ in heaven, so Iā€™m asking to try understand in what other ways it is useful. Is it useful for those of us that donā€™t believe the ā€œFallā€ actually happened?

I donā€™t know you or your point of view, so Iā€™m asking (painfully obvious) questions to discern this.

5 Likes

Your response is a bit pretentious. Of course this is a form of ritual music, it channels a very powerful energy, raw and untainted. I havenā€™t seen anything like this, pretty original. Even if you donā€™t believe in a ā€˜War in Heavenā€™ itā€™s still a great dramatic song if there was.

Also how do you not believe in the war in heaven? elaborate on that.
If you want to call upon Azazel, just play this songā€¦ with offerings provided, ectā€¦

Wasnā€™t trying to hurt your feelers there, Jariel. This song much less developed than most ritual music Iā€™ve used or come across. I was asking why you thought it would be useful and who the target audience was. Simply that. Letā€™s not get testy.

If I want to call on Azazel, I can go outside, with an honest intent, and nothing else, and speak to him (again). Which is why Iā€™m asking. I like to learn otherā€™s approaches and why they felt they were useful.

Edit - this is a song I use frequently in ritual. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-TDu1F0ZTA

Iā€™ve also used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgdJp5DRQ90

Maybe that would give more insight into where Iā€™m coming from with the music. Iā€™ve used more upbeat music, but this sort is my mainstay.

Iā€™ve used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVVv1IDyihM to speak to Hiā€™iaka and Raphael, among others.

So, I would be interested in understanding how others use different music for the same thing.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s Christian dogma.

According to the apocryphal Book of Enoch, Azazel was not even part of the mythical war in Heaven. He and his fellow Watchers ā€œfellā€ due to their interference with the development of humanity by teaching forbidden arts and having sex with women. As punishment for disobeying his charge, which, as their name suggests, was watching over mankind, he was bound in chains and cast into darkness by the archangel Raphael.

@Jariel Are you going to leave the question I asked you two weeks ago in your introduction just hanging?

6 Likes

Well that could just be ā€˜Enochā€™ dogma, everything is written by someone in history, bending to their own agenda and will. Every grimoire in history all has itā€™s own take on any subject matter. Certain demon names have different pronunciations, different names to be said about one spirit, different tales, different rituals ect. Take everything with a grain of salt, combine it with your own ingredients and form your own believes.

In the occult, in my opinion, is there is no ā€˜rightā€™ or ā€˜wrongā€™ way, we are all free to believe what we want, magick is all intention, dedication and belief.

The point being, itā€™s still a neat song, I donā€™t know why people are hostile itā€™s great!

Maybe he was there in Heaven, crafting all of his fallen angels with the weapons to fight against Yahweh. Whether itā€™s true or not is up to the beholder to decide. Plus, itā€™s a great little write describing the chaos of war, hence itā€™s rush & energetic vibe.

I must have missed your little response, Iā€™ll seek I answer.

1 Like

Feelings werenā€™t hurt at all, your response just felt odd. How is it less developed? Maybe itā€™s trying to be different from the others? It feels like this magician is channelling Azazel himself! regardless of your relationship towards him. The target audience is anyone I would assume thatā€™s satanic, into the occult.

This hymn provides grimoire common knowledge, and educates the listener about these things if that person happens to know nothing about the occult. Almost like ā€˜Enter Balakā€™ is sucking people into the occult craft. (Not testy in the slightest.)

The songs provided are okay besides the last one. Sure, those songs work to build up some sort of background music to your rituals. But Balakā€™s songs get straight to the point, Itā€™s just called having different taste, and some magicians are on different planes of power and awareness to others.

Ah, I believe I get what your intent is. I wonā€™t waste more time and energy. Best of luck.

4 Likes

Yeah I recommend listening to some of 'Enter Balakā€™s different hymns on Youtube, Itā€™s interesting work regardless off your occult knowledge.

I donā€™t need indoctrination, thanks. Goodbye

3 Likes

There just hymns, offerings I assume to those spirits, some really are great!
Anyway, ciao!

Iā€™m close to Azazel and I wouldnā€™t personally listen to this during an invocation, I donā€™t feel like it gives me the right kind of vibes either since itā€™s connected to the typical war stereotype. But thatā€™s just me. If it works for you then great. I honestly think Azazel would be like a question mark If I listened to it while invoking him. What I personally think about this songā€¦ you know that one priest that screams hallelujah give me an amen? Yeah itā€™s just like that but demon edition.

4 Likes

Exactly feeling that gap of providing Satanic Gospels to the masses! Regardless of other peopleā€™s connection with said spirits, and prior information from grimoires.

This is my take as well.

Azazel brought me to the western occult path 3 years ago, completely outside of xtain-related folklore.
Iā€™m completely against the idea that you need anyone else to ā€˜helpā€™ you talk to spirits or act as an intermediary, thatā€™s how religions control people and not how the ascended work.

The linked song is about Balak not Azazel though? I think itā€™s rubbish, since you asked.

Itā€™s too intrusive and chatty for ritual, itā€™s sounds are ugly and jarring and would distract you from TGS, you canā€™t listen to it as music since thereā€™s no rhythm or melody, itā€™s spoken word (as in, angry dude shouting for no reason spoken word) with industrial and electronic noises almost as loud as the words, and the dude just sounds like heā€™s trying way to hard to be convincing.

It does make be want to punch something, I guess that makes it ā€œartā€ lol. Good for ritual - as an experienced ritualist, itā€™s definitely not for me. But some people listen to Black Sabbath during ritual, and I wouldnā€™t do that either, it takes all sorts. Iā€™m more of an Apocalyptica person (jk, Iā€™ve used one Apocalyptica song once for a very specific purpose, the rest of the time I use Shamanic Drumming for the TGS frequency).

I can see this being placed at a modern art fest with dancers wearing all white zentai suits and cliche horns pretending itā€™s ā€œsatanicā€ to have fun freaking out the xtains.

Yup, interesting you came up with that word - doesnā€™t describe @anon39079500ā€™s reply since he was trying to give it serious feedback from a musical perspective - but it describes the ā€œsongā€ perfectly.

Ok? Except that itā€™s debatable about whether this view is correctā€¦ Friendly reminder: preaching and dogma are against the rules here.

8 Likes

Wow, ouchā€¦ you guys bite hard!

2 Likes

:rofl::selfie:ā€¦personally, I didnā€™t like it, but I think the killers - mr. brightside, u2s - vertigo, and coldplays - viva la vida are luciferianā€¦oh yeah, n goo goo dolls - iris :notes::smiley:

2 Likes

You would probably appreciate Balakā€™s art more if you were into metal. Itā€™s very similar to that of Mercyful fate, if it was just spoken word and ancient instruments in the background.

2 Likes

Possiblyā€¦:thinking::notes:

2 Likes