Kinda confused

I thought he wants to be called King.

1 Like

It’s his name so I always call him king paimon

same

1 Like

”King“ is a respectful way to address Him, but He won’t bite your head off if you call Him Paimon. I completely agree with @Mulberry, an entity that expects you to grovel is an impostor and not the real thing.

However, He is often very formal in a first meeting and also very polite and sophisticated, so there’s nothing wrong with using the title (there is something about the title that is not entirely fiction, according to what I have come to understand - it’s not connected to the ranking systems in the grimoires, but goes further back in this case, but that is for another topic).

He is all about self-empowerment and has always encouraged me to stand my ground. He also asked me to not call Him King anymore after we had established a closer relationship. I made an interesting observation: when I started working with Him, calling Him King gave me somewhat of a more powerful and assertive stance, because on some subconscious level, I felt like being in the presence of a King means that I must not be completely worthless then (I had some major issues with self-esteem back then, and He was the first spirit I called - actually He has been with me all along, but that’s another story). His way of presenting Himself to me gave me confidence for some reason. He did confront me with my own lack of self-esteem in many ways and basically told me to stop being everybody’s doormat… He used other colorful words, too. :sweat_smile: He was stern, no-nonsense or chitchat in the beginning. He never appeared with a crown to me until much later into our relationship, and only on occasion.

It’s interesting how He can be so grand and yet totally unpretentious at the same time. He is also very compassionate.

He finds politeness important and kinda has a thing for opulence and beauty, but that’s beside the point because what really counts is your empowerment, your honesty and your sense of self-worth. All else is formality, and btw He absolutely detests any form of flattery.

In His own words:

”Do not bow to anyone. Do not worship anyone.“

4 Likes

That’s not something I ever do to any spiritual entity.

Al.

1 Like

I am always humble and kind so it’s really just me…