Kind of spell

I know i sound like real pompous ass hole but I started doung magic in my mid 20’s after i got sober. The first spell i did was a major succcess. But it was a ritual to get a job in a high end strip club in Nyc. A month later i walked into one of the best ones in manhattan and the head dj let me in the dj booth to interview me. The next day i had the audition and was hired on the spot. I did some other spells that had minor successes. I think the trick is first to do general broad spells for success where tge results arent as tangible. So you can get your confidence up. Success breeds confidence. Believe me when i tell you its all mental. Know you will suceed abd you will. If you have prior successes to draw from you can use that as a ladder to climb up to success. I was blessed because my mother has always been a spiritual person. She always had metaphysical and new age books on our bpok shelves in the living room. The one that sticks out is creative visualization by shakti gwan. I read it when i was ten. When i was 16 my mother would take me to the zen moutain monastery to meditate with the bhuddist monks. So i got a handle on zen mefiation. Clearing your mind and focusing on now. My godfather always tells me when doing a spell with him. In the ceremony. Dont watch me. Concentrate on your desired outcome. Visualize it. Your puting that picture using the orisha or enitiy as the vehicle to project your desires out into the universe. Dont mean to sound so new age. But thats the only way i know to explain. Most the stuff i do in palo are hoodoo spells infront of my Prenda. I add the ingredients explaining this is the honey jar. With targets name. Let them always be sweet to me. Put the name in. These 5 cinamon sticks are for the 5 senses pf target. Let them always see the good in me. Stick 2 let them onlyy hear good things of me. So on and so forth. Program the work enchant it. Hint guys. Most spells take at least 3 tries to get it done. Nobody i know out here gets the first shot all the time. Especialy if your just doibg jar abd candle spells. And especialy if your arent feeding the orisha or enity an animal. Blood is life force the electricity the power it needs to move the circumstances to ur advantage. They just need to look at tge chess piecez on the board of your life and move them around. Id rather fail 100 times and learn then pay someone to do it and have to depend on them. When it comes to major stuff befor i had my prenda i would pay my god parents to fix the problem. So we all had to pay. Thats why when you guys talk about prices being unreasonable it offensive. Or iniation being too much. Its like motherfucker who the fuck are you to set prices on my work? Thats a white person thing. Thats tge quickest way go piss anybody off. Especially when the person has paid thousands to get where they are. Its like i had to pay. What makes you so fucking special that you dont have too? Yes spirits dont need money. Its humans that put the price on it. But if you want to drive a mercedes you pay. The sane with iniations. Thats why we charge what we charge. If you dont like it dont pay it.

This is very true, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want to do it yourself. Far more satisfactionwhen you do start seeing results.

This is very true, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want to do it yourself. Far more satisfactionwhen you do start seeing results.[/quote]

I did it many times, never work

This is very true, I can’t see why you wouldn’t want to do it yourself. Far more satisfactionwhen you do start seeing results.[/quote]

I did it many times, never work[/quote]
Maybe your giving up to quickly. And you gotta own that spell like a fuckin boss!! Whatever flows to you the most naturally is gonna be super effective. Close your eyes and feel it let the magick come to you. And then execute it, like a badass. :slight_smile:

I have three years trying to complete that goal, so two months ago I decided to pay someone.

Sometimes in life being bad at magic isnt a bad thing. My sign in ifa says i was born to make ifa. Its mostly because my life has so many chalenges the only way i can get ahead is by using witch craft. I have to do Spells constantly

I did it many times, never work[/quote]
You may need to adjust your idea of many times. Some people may need to practice for over a year before seeing results of any kind. All depends on natural talent and how much work you put in.

Many times for me are more than 40 times

This is barely an attempt.

This is barely an attempt.[/quote]
hahahaa maybebut only was a random number i know that i did it more times in the last 3 or 4 years and of every kind of spell

I lov strawberry ice cream

Blind leading the blind…

Ok, first. Who are you trying so hard to break up?

Second, why exactly do you feel the need to jump in between somebody else’s relationship?

Blind leading the blind…

Ok, first. Who are you trying so hard to break up?

Second, why exactly do you feel the need to jump in between somebody else’s relationship?[/quote]

The abuse she receives from him.

Anyone considered rendering him impotent? Both amusing and likely to break people up

STAHP!

Be nice, and pretend to be real people.

Dude wanted a spell - who hasn’t?

First off. Is she ok with the abuse? Aka is it abuse in the eyes of the law, or is it only abuse according to you?

I have an idea but i have to check first.

He is a drunk bast**** that not only have one girlfriend

Well, i can tell you from having done work on this type of situation.

If she doesn’t want to see his evil ways, and you try to force her to. She’ll turn against you.

But

If you want to do this type of work, do what i did and call Ogun. Ogun will force her to see the truth and then she will have to make a decision.

For this you need
: a vever for Papa Legba on A4 (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
: a vever for Ogun on A4 (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
: a photo of your friend. better if the photo is a picture of her and her boyfriend
: an iron nail
: a red 7 day candle
: a cigar
: an ashtray
: a bottle of white rum
: a shot glass.

Do this on a Wednesday.

Sprinkle a few drops of rum around Legba’s vever and ask him to open the way so Ogun can come to you.

Light the candle and welcome Ogun. Pour out some rum into the shot glass. With the candle flame, light the cigar and offer Ogun the cigar and rum.

Then take the iron nail and pass it through the candle flame, cigar smoke, and dip it in the rum. Visualize Ogun the ironsmith sending his energy into the nail to make it a nail of truth.

Tell Ogun your friend is being lied to by her boyfriend. Explain what is going on and tell Ogun you want your friend to know the truth and stop being lied to and stop lying to herself.

Take up the photo and touch the nail to your friend’s ears on the photo. Say ‘Ogun, give my friend strength to hear the truth.’ Touch the nail to your friend’s eyes on the photo. Say ‘Ogun, give my friend strength to see the truth.’ Touch the nail ot your friends’ lips on the photo. Say ‘Ogun, give my friend strength to speak the truth.’ If the photo is of your friend and her boyfriend, tear the picture in half to separate her boyfriend from it and throw his half away. Put her half on Ogun’s vever and let the candle burn down.

When you’re done, take everything to a railroad track. Pour out the rum by the tracks and leave everything else by the tracks as an offering.

Let Ogun take care of the rest. He does great work and he’ll force her to face the truth.

What she does after that is up to her. It is not your business; let HER deal with it.

Don’t be surprised if she holds the grudge against YOU for telling the truth rather than her fuckboy boyfriend for lying to her and using her. Because that happens a LOT.

But there you go.