Kind of spell

What kind of spell is this?

I paid two months ago for a break up spell and this is the picture of the ritual and i don’t know what kind is…

The red looks like the bottom of a statue of La Santisima Muerte, in her red robe (info about Her, and the meaning of the robe colour, in this forum & online if you search) - not sure what the rest is.

Is that ice cream?

Either that or some sort of pastry or scone, like from Starbucks or a coffee shop.

I’m guessing, from the offering and large red candle or statue thingy, that they were trying to summon a spirit that deals with love and lust to cause the break up.
Out if interest how much did they charge for this ?

This picture is all the info that i have…and yes it seems ice crean lol xD

Could have been ice cream with a razor, nails, or broken glass pushed in, offered to LSM to bring a division into their sweetness?

Honey jars, vinegar spells, other magick using food is a fairly well-established tradition. And spells in action don’t usually look very Hollywood, so the visuals don;t necessarily give any indication as the the power available.

Or the ice cream (if that’s what it is) could have been an offering to her, with no added significance. People go with their UPG & intuition on offerings, so again, there’s nothing immediately off about this.

What flavor of ice cream was it?

[quote=“Biosynth, post:8, topic:8420”]What flavor of ice cream was it?[/quote] it seems strawberry

According to the person performing the ritual for me she did not realia invocations

How much did u pay for the spell.? Dod it work? Wouldnt you ask the person you paid to do it?

$20, didn’t work, i asked her and every time says that is working and that she did her best.

I could give it a shot, for free that is. Never tried a break up spell before so I’m not promising anything.

Really thats awesome!! Thank!

[quote=“Zac, post:13, topic:8420”]I could give it a shot, for free that is. Never tried a break up spell before so I’m not promising anything.[/quote]you cant expect much for 20dollars. I charge minimum 321 and up. Other wise its not worth my time. Im not using my spirit to get you what you want unless you make it worth my time. Nine times out of ten. Its a selfish motive. If it were someone with children that wanted to keep the parent around for the children id do it for free or dirt cheap. If it doesnt line up with morals i wont do it. I wont break up a family no mayyer how much money you gove me. If ur a home wrecker i love to fuck you up. Lol. Like if u fuck a married man or woman. You deserve the ass whoopin im gpnna serve to you. Lol

I always view it as strange for mages to charge these obscene amounts if it’s not your job. Obviously if it’s your job then I’d understand. Usually I’d write up a contract that will benefit me in some way.
I personally don’t apply morals to magic, primarily because I lack any these days.
I’d say, for what was done, she was over charged. I doubt they spent more that 30 minutes on that ritual.

I love doing witch craft and trabajos. But if im going to help you get what you want by me helping you. Im gonna get paid. I think 321 isnt enough. Lol. Family is one of my values. I dont do this as a job. I make really good money in my businesses as a result of my witch craft. Ur free to waste ur time and money dealing with novices and pay the same money in the long fun wiith no results. Or pay the money to someone like me that paid money for thier stiuff abd thier real iniations. And get the job done in one shot. I dont need to jump at the chance to do witchcraft for anybody. Id rather spend the time chilling with my muerto singing songs to him or smoking cigars with him. He gets annoyed if i ask him to do stuff for other people if im not getting over compensated. Hed rather do for me then some stranger.

I always view it as strange for mages to charge these obscene amounts if it’s not your job. Obviously if it’s your job then I’d understand. Usually I’d write up a contract that will benefit me in some way.
I personally don’t apply morals to magic, primarily because I lack any these days.
I’d say, for what was done, she was over charged. I doubt they spent more that 30 minutes on that ritual.[/quote]and besides what the do you know? You paid some one 20 dollars to do a spell for you using ice cream. LMFAO

They dont have a family

Is it weird ive never thought of paying someone to do a spell for me. Ive just always tried to do it myself. And failed as much as anyone lol but ive hit some homeruns too :slight_smile: