Killing vampiric Parasites for once and for all!

I tried avoiding them, I tried ignoring them. I tried everything but yet they drain me
I have come to realise that they won’t stop Til…
What do I do?
I kill one parasite vampire and then they come back again and again and again and again and…
They are probably not powerful but I’m weak
I’m too weak
And they want all of my energy. All of my energy.

2 Likes

The spirits I work with told me to deal with it on my own so idk

What have you tried to get rid of them in the past?

1 Like

I tried to drain them enough that they’d die(I’m also a vampire)
And i banished them
Sometimes I let them just drain me as much as they wanted cause I thought they’d get bored but nope

2 Likes

What?
Why the hell would your Spirits ignore you?
If you need help, I don’t see why they wouldn’t give some help.
Could these be parts of you somehow?
Have you tried building barriers to keep them out?

One member had a very interesting way of dealing, as a kid they were dealing with Spirits feeding off them so they put a little of their energy into a toy and put it in the closet. I’m sure they recharged it and this kept the Spirits from harming them AND it caused the Spirits to protect their food source.

Maybe this might be an option for you? Tell them they can feed on the doll but not you.

2 Likes

They probably want her to grow more muscle.

4 Likes

Parasites are pretty negative and you are consuming them. Negativity draws negativity.

Secondly, if you fight an enemy make sure you destroy them completely.

Lastly, try a smudging on yourself, a cleansing wash, and banishing. One thing you can also try is a meditation to activate your chakras to cleanse yourself and restore positivity.

Also, can try this.s

4 Likes

What do u mean by that?

How can I do that?

I destroyed them but they come back

1 Like

Spirits can reanimate themselves. The thing is destruction isn’t permanent. It’s a form of transmutation.

2 Likes

Go ahead and try the few things I mentioned then

1 Like

I will do that thanks :smiley:

What do u suggest I do? :confused:

I agree with the spirits… some parasites are thought forms you created. People who are usually attacked the most is because somehow show weakness that the preditor picks up on. You may have an internal issue that also makes you vulnerable to the same externally. This isn’t something someone else can help with. This is personal for you. Like a rash from a food allergy smh.
Wish you the best on your dilemma

4 Likes

Thank you, I figure I will find a way… Somehow

1 Like

Some contemplation on the timeframe and possibly figuring out what changed in you…might lead to somewhere idk. Possibly asking your spirits on what technique you could use to figure out the root cause…or try evoking yourself and ask… the subconscious is amazing. Wish I could be of more help

2 Likes

I also have huge problems with parasites they drain the fk outta of me when I don’t control my anger or I masturbate, I believe they make me masturbate and think about them… . Sometimes I get struck by a huge fear out of no where .I get drained so bad I feel like I have a hung over… So yesterday I wet to shop where it sells Crystals and I bought a clear Quartz necklace. My very first Crystal I am in love with it!! :heart::heart:. Any way so clear Quartz gives me a lot of energy I need to take it off before bed maybe even remove it out if the room on the full moon, I heard I should do that. It also clears your chakras and protects your energy and strengthen your aura . I feel very strong and not alone since I bought this Crystal.

4 Likes

I tried avoiding them, I tried ignoring them. I tried everything but yet they drain me

I know I sound like a cracked record, but did you ask them?
If they don’t know, or don’t feel like talking, I would demand to speak to the manager. Somebody will know what’s going on.

4 Likes

Banishing is supposed to work, I wonder what you’re doing wrong. Maybe try to up the anti of your defenses. Light aura shields and maybe even working with beings that can shield you if necessary

3 Likes

I think it might be working, but what I’m hearing that new ones are being generated constantly.
So banishing addresses the symptom, not the problem. Find the source of the parasites or the reason so many keep finding you, and then you can form a strategy.

2 Likes