Killing The Wrong Person (with the same name) By Mistake

Hey everybody,

I am wondering if anybody else has noticed this in their baneful Magick work.

At least on 2 or 3 occasions when I cursed someone, but was only specifying his name and visualizing the person, a person of the same name died very shortly after, and in usually weird circumstances.

An example: I cursed a guy who ruined my old workplace, constantly working against me. Shortly after a police officer by the same name died and it was all over the news. Imagine my surprise when I was listening to the radio in my car, and suddenly my target’s name is announced in relation to his suicide, except that it was not my target, but a person of the same name. In addition, my target’s brother pretty much committed suicide ON MY BIRTHDAY(!!!), so the target was indeed going through pain but was still alive.

Very recently it happened again when evoking Zagurim. Literally a day later a person with the same name as my target died. The difference this time was that this person was very old and ill. I was at the cemetery for Halloween to conduct a ritual and as I turned around I literally found myself standing before his fresh grave, with the name on it. It seems like the spirits tend to choose those who are ready for death in some way if you don’t absolutely specify the target correctly. Also maybe these same name people act as somewhat of a defence if the target still has some moral defenses left. It is therefore, in my opinion, wise to choose a common name for yourself and your children. (By the way I also notice that the old, the morally corrupt, etc go first. By morally corrupt I mean non spiritual people who think they can rule the world and tyrannize others - ego monsters basically) That is why I no longer really like to do work without clear magickal links or detailed descriptions for the spirits. Having said that, none of those who died did not have it coming, the spirits always act very wisely. Let’s see if I can get more accurate with this.

I suggesty you egin using contact objects as well as names fromnow on. Use a photo, or a piece of cloth, anything that has belonged to that person, or that has been touched by him/her. That way you’ll hit the intended target first time!

Exactly.

But let me reassure everybody as one guy has already messaged me about it: You can’t hit the wrong guy.

The spirits are “aiding” the death of those who have it coming.

On top of that, everybody will die. At least mortals :slight_smile:

So for the moralist who messaged me privately: Why don’t you go back to Church and pray you hypocrit spineless bastard? I’m not surprised your Magick is not working, like you said. The spirits know a coward before he even admits it to himself. I think it is pretty pathetic for an individual to come here and criticize those who get results in Magick, whilst admitting that you don’t, but still possessing the idiocy to criticize the former.

I wont mention your name unless you’ll identify yourself, but I wanted to share that I think you should change forums.

I can’t imagine such a powerful entity as Zagurim to have made a mistake.
Perhaps there is a subtle lesson in all of this, who knows?

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:4, topic:4273”]I can’t imagine such a powerful entity as Zagurim to have made a mistake.
Perhaps there is a subtle lesson in all of this, who knows?[/quote]

I absolutely agree.
Zagurim is very powerful. I could literally feel his negative presence in the room for days until it was over. I was also almost killed myself after summoning him. Literally swerved a freak car accident last second. The car appeared out of nowhere.

Is Zahgurim an egregore? I never used him because I thought it was from the fake/misinformation book necronomicon

Just include one or two more inference points in addition to the name. A photo or avatar they might use, something to represent a passion of hobby they are known for, any thing at all that will help narrow down the selection.

I sometimes like to make a symbol to represent my victim and incorporate that into my curse.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:7, topic:4273”]Just include one or two more inference points in addition to the name. A photo or avatar they might use, something to represent a passion of hobby they are known for, any thing at all that will help narrow down the selection.

I sometimes like to make a symbol to represent my victim and incorporate that into my curse.[/quote]

Right, did not do it that time. That said, the same entity was used in another curse for which a poppet was made with all the predominant characteristics of the target. Target shoot up out of his sleep at 4am (a few hours after the ritual) and decided to send me an apology which I gladly received next day.

It has happened to me once.

Long story short, the sister of the intended target. The target tried to run me over with her dad’s car after I reported her for theft, and well, I cursed her. But then, as the softie I was back then, I cancelled the curse.

Let me tell you, you ever felt the air become heavier, or that the flow of wind seems to become different? Just like when you feel a storm is about to arrive, but with an added “something” that makes you understand that the so called wind is bad. Well this happened. Not after the curse, but 2 or 4 days after trying to cancel it. As if I had somehow angered and disturbed the course of the curse so badly that it decided to lash at someone close.

I know this happened because I still held will for retribution despite trying to call it off. Maybe my mixed emotions caused it to become wild.

Well, her sister died on a horseback accident. She was an amazon aspirant, you know, those skilled riders that do tricks like standing on the saddle as the horse goes around and such. She fell off the animal and broke her neck, but things got pretty worse for the intended target too.

You see, you don’t mix drugs and animal interaction and hope for the best right? Thing is her sister was way too young (12 to 14, dunno, she was pretty short) to be high on anything stronger than a tootsie roll. Thing is, she got hold of the intended target’s stash of coke, went full Tony Montana on it, and it happened.

She was expelled for having that in the school grounds, and that in turn made her family get under the spotlight since they were the ones who were peddling happy dust around in the first place. Don’t know much more details but it seems the target realized this and decided she could do some extra money by stealing her own family’s product and selling it later at school.

I do not wish to sound prejudiced, but the target and her family were gypsies. And gypsies, at least in my area, are known to be the most reliable source for drugs. I don’t know what happened to the target, but you can probably wonder what happens if her own kin decided to punish her for that.

As for the details of the curse, it was a spontaneous one, I simply whispered things while thinking of her and being very, very mad. I guess it was all the bottled up frustration and pain I was going through and that the target’s added bullshit proved to be the detonant.

2 Likes