Killing someone quickly

Euronymous

1 Like

Can you explain what it means and what happens if you “reap a soul?” Do your magickal powers increase or what do you mean?

It is really complex as you encounter leviathan in it, and don’t believe the mages who say he’s calm. I have never seen an iota of calmness with this demon. He comes violently and the ritual is done quickly to dispatch him faster than he came .Any delays well on the mage in performing it, well let’s just say no one lives to tell that tale.
I perform it only in extreme circumstances where maybe a witness would testify against someone I care about ,it deliveres instantly

1 Like

Find out what that person’s biggest vice or weakness is, use it to your advantage.

Everyone has something that they do that can bring them down, once you know what that is, choose the correct demon for the job, curses like this take some extreme diligence power and planning. If it’s important to you, cast and stay on it until you achieve success. Churn up all your anger, resentment, wrath, every negative emotion and keep directing it to your target magickally.

Get a copy of a Death Note

Sorry guys, just kidding, but I couldn’t resist

2 Likes

Can you please send me the spell as well ?

Killing someone with magick can take lots of energy and will. But it can be done even without rituals. But you need to have a really strong desire, which not many people have. Also, it can take from minutes to years. I know someone who killed a person with pure will in less than 24 hours. Heart attack. And that person wasn’t even a practicing witch.

8 Likes

I know of someone who hated a person so much, that when this person got in her face, she simply said, Why don’t you just die? She was dead by morning, so ya it can be done.

2 Likes

@Aether @Poppet

1 Like

@Lamia_NightStorm We do need some kinda magick like the anime DEATH NOTE. That would be the easiest way to kill someone if it do exist. haha. I’ll be soo stoke if i had one of those book.

1 Like

I would love to be able to do that! Unfortunately, I don’t have years.

It would be cool, but probably be hard to pull off.

Can you pm me the ritual as well?

@AdamThoth
Man, you really helped me out there, thanks a bunch!

I usually work with Sumerian deities, but never felt the need to do baneful castings, until today, that is.

I invoked Pazuzu and set him on the bastards. Can’t wait to see the results and I also gave him plenty of hateful dark energy to work with, so this should get interesting.

2 Likes

Please share the ritual procedure

I hope you haven’t lost it

Actually I did lose it. It was saved on my old phone which no longer functions but I’m sure I gave it to several people so someone must have a copy. It’s in someone’s PM around here. If nobody has it I will write up a new one from my memory.

1 Like

Can someone PM me that spell as well?
Something traumatic happened to me, and I won’t be able to move on knowing there’s a possibility of it happening to another woman.
I prayed to satan, Lucifer and he stopped.
He protected me, and I want to protect others.

@AdamThoth is very busy.
I have already sent him a PM

Okay so I found out that he has shared the ritual in here

2 Likes