Killing with magick for fun

thank you for tell me all this truth, I will keep your advice in my diary and take it as big reminders for myself forever , thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Mental note, NEVER EVER piss off Micah!

5 Likes

You should not be too worried about offending people just because your English is not good, in my opinion.

You can put that English is not your first language in your profile if you want to, because most people will visit your profile if they ever feel offended.

3 Likes

Thank you, was just updated it : )

1 Like

I’ve met people like this. They possessed an abrupt amount of force to their abilities. One was an indigenous man I met on the street with my friend we took him back to the crib spoke, obvious demonic possession, he went to jail and had commanding abilities. Could demand things off others and command guards bent to his will.

Another one was a Nigerian man who got his stomach slashed in a gang fight, fell to the ground shit coming out , he rubbed dirt and recited a mantra and sealed it up.

These were tough fuckers , they did more than that but they possesd astute abilities to be very powerful individuals.

To go around and to hurt, or yet kill, especially for the sake of fun, shows that you are hurt as well, or something about you really craves power more than anything. These men were very powerful, yet also incredibly damaged.

3 Likes

Why not eliminate problems, instead of innocent people right. Thanks Grey

5 Likes

What price do I have to pay to kill someone?

$97 + GST…

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

3 Likes

Haha. Nice one

lol…

Micah, I would love to hear more about your experiences if you’re willing and not too busy or anything !

1 Like

Is it possible maybe you are willing to help me with a question or 2. I’ve tried getting previous help but asking others to see if I can get the advice I’m looking for. Thanks in advance

Please don’t post e-mail or ask for off-forum comms, we have a messaging system on here that has a short probationary period. :+1:

Cheers. :smiley:

So how do I go about getting information on information pertaining to my workings. Are you able to give information on question if so do you mind answering a few of my questions.

Search results for '' - Become A Living God :+1:

Start with that, then ask questions about any terminology you don’t understand, or questions about how to do the working. :slight_smile:

I messaged u please check it out

It looks like this person hasn’t been on since 2019, so its unlikely you’ll get a response im afraid

1 Like