Killing with magick for fun

Can someone actually kill another person using magic just for fun? Will it work? Let’s say that person works with Glasya Labolas and asks him to kill a person and create havoc for fun without a specific purpose. Is there an ethical problem with this? Or is it permissible? Thank you

2 Likes

Is there an ethical problem with this?

I believe that rules and ethics exist only your mind, and you can do everything what you want, you just have to pay it’s price before or after. :woman_shrugging:

I wouldn’t waste my time for anyone to kill them without serious reason, because anyway no one worth enough for my time. I’ve killed people before with magick, but these happened by my fury, so some victims aren’t deserve their fate, but at those times I felt myself very good after it.

11 Likes

Ethics have no room in black magic. However its difficult enough to to kill someone you actually despise and want dead for a actual legitimate reason. That hatred is a major component of what makes baneful magic work for me so I at least couldn’t do it for fun. Nor would it be all that fun for me

12 Likes

Values do, most of us want one type of thing more than another, value one kind of person or situation more than another, like preferring postmen to pedophiles etc… :thinking:

Anyway I only wanted to post in this topic because there’s an epic Bhagavad Gita joke in here somewhere, just waiting to be made. :smiling_imp:

11 Likes

Yes you can mate.
I do it.
It’s entertainment and practice to me. I love trying out Heinous shit just for the hell of it.

Yes it does work. Not every time, but 8 out of 10 times.

No it’s not permissable. But I don’t care about what’s permissable :rofl:

I could go further but nah :smirk:
I mean do you need help?? :smile::joy:

8 Likes

I have killed 23 people, not for fun. Humanity, regardless of what others say, has always had an urge to kill someone. This can easily be strengthened in sorcerer, when the mystery wears off of our practice. Everything else seems to be rather boring. Often the sorcerer will go to other vices to “take the edge off”. Useally this is done in the form of drugs, alcohol, sex, etc. Some however will turn to more bloody practices. However, killing should not be done for sport. If however you feel that you really need to do this. Let me offer you some advice. DO NOT GO AFTER WEAKLINGS. After all, where is the fun in that, you are merely wasting your time. Prey upon the predators. They are better sport. After all, not only are you “taking the edge off” you are also getting rid of “threats to others”. I killed first for vengeance, under the aid of Asmodues, I learned how to deal with my enemies. I see killing as a tool, not a hobby or source of entertainment. Perhaps start looking at it this way

13 Likes

That shit is the reason why I dislike and hate so many black magicians.

You or anyone else can surely kill someone for fun without any/much problem, it all depends on your and the other person’s defenses and powers and there’s not an ethical problem with that.

If you’re thinking about actually killing for fun, think again, you might like to think that you are all powerful and all that shit but you would be deeply screwed and could even die if you mess with the wrong person.

A few minutes later

I suggest you to practice on @Micah, just imagine how much powerful you will become if you get in a life or death fight with Micah and win! (Don’t curse me, Micah :sweat_smile: That was just a joke)

Good advice!

What? Not permissible by who?

5 Likes

This scary topic…give a newbie like me a very scary nightmare, can I ask? normally what you need to know about the one you want to kill? Is it birthday and photo is enough? :confounded:

2 Likes

Wow, 23!! May I ask how long have you been practicing magic for out of curiosity

2 Likes

Any kind of link is enough, like DNA (blood, hair, semen or nails). Even someone’s username and the experiences you had with someone (your memories of them) are a link to them.

Edit - Someone’s parents’ name, especially mother’s name and the person’s date of birth, name and photo is also a link to them.

5 Likes

Getting the semen could be tricky :slight_smile: , I have mostly killed my victims personally. I have been practicing for one year. My dealings with Asmodues began three years ago.

4 Likes

I still not able communicate with any spirit, I feel not safe because I don’t know who can protect me? :persevere: if there is a lot black magician like to killing for fun, is so insecure for a newbie like me…

3 Likes

Do not worry, if you have any problems let me know

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

shrugs

3 Likes

Don’t worry, experienced magicians on here like @Mulberry, Dr. @AdamThoth and other real deals don’t kill people here for fun and without any reason.

And @Micah don’t kill people here on this forum for fun either (as far as I know) but he’s quite edgy. :sweat_smile: (Don’t kill me, Micah)

8 Likes

I mean, i have never stepped down from a challenge if someone wants to go lol

Apparently alot of people (not you) have an issue with my existence but don’t have the balls to do anything about it so

8 Likes

Your continuing existence remains an endless source of entertainment for me

4 Likes

Lmao. :rofl::wine_glass:
Best lie 2k19.

3 Likes

shrugs
Ok lol