Killing a whole group of people

that would take a lot of energy and a good aim to get it to the group if you want to with magick, however I dont feel like being guilty by association, so no tips from me sorry

1 Like

That makes sense. So, how would I be more concious of true nature?

If you only know what they did @MagickVigilante

Only through meditation, introspection/contemplation and being present in the moment as much as possible no matter what you do. Everything is an aspect of your Self. Every condition an arrangement of your own consciousness whether you like it or loathe it. At the level of an individual consciousness it doesn’t seem that way but that is the true nature. Still, it is useless for me to tell you this: it has to be experienced for your self.

piece of advice, although very hard to do, forgiveness must always be tried first, thats what i always did and still try to do, but I understand rage due to unjust actions in society, believe me, just know that if you go through with this its not without its blowback, you are after all taking lives

Never get what this meant.

Eh, its not only I being affected. So I cant forgive them for everyone.

1 Like

Just be aware of your experience as you experience it. Be a little–just a touch–detached and be the witness as your mind/body go about daily life. Once in a while you may immerse more completely but avoid getting lost in emotions and looping thought patterns. Not hard actually. It’s like meditating while getting on with the rest of your life.

1 Like

In adult world there is no “forgiveness” you dont make heavy things by “accident” so “apologies” aint working – by adult i mean any concious spirit.

to killing large group of people, get yourself a group of beings, and sit on your enemies all the time. harden their existence, it is possible to end existences or get eaten by other being, but its almost impossible to do while in body, it need so much effort, and physical laws aint really on side of ending lives.

1 Like

I understand, just know you will be carrying karmic weight if you go through with this, the most i have ever hurt people was through psychic mental projective attacks, resending back the damage and pain they caused me, and once lustful energy to a girl i wanted, i only did these rarely due to obsessive thoughts over said people

1 Like

I understand.

Thats only if you beieve in karma, the thing most of us associate with Karma is the fact that the vibration we give out is that which we attract back, so if you are working from the view that these people deserve this then the vibration you give out is not negative its positive action to resolve a situation therefore the vibration you attract back will not be negative.

4 Likes

I never said I believed in karma, unless you were talking to Strengthened warrior?

Yes i was sorry, referencing that you would have heavy karma if you go ahead with this and i was disagreeing.

who can truly know how much pain one deserves for their sins or how much pleasure one deserves for their good deeds, karma is not a question of belief, though everyone believes what they want, Karma is the Universal law of action, it is that which balances out the scales for every soul, like it is said in the Quran, “No soul carries more weight or pleasure than it deserves.”

1 Like

Only one who has Fully Realized his Inner Divine Essence, can truly decide due to him not being bound by the chains of the Ego and the metaphysical laws, this is the last Goal

1 Like

Yes the universal law of action, like attracts like, its all to do with the vibration we give out. I think we believe in the same thing in that regards we just have different ways of looking at it.

1 Like

And your way is that if the individual truly believes what he is sending out is just, he is not affecting karma as the universe is on his or her side, am i correct?

1 Like

I dont believe the universe is ever on any side the universe is neutral. The individual gives out a vibration so if the vibration is not negative then no that which he attracts is not negative.

1 Like

yes that is very much so, however that is the law of attraction, as the world acts like a mirror with your thoughts creating it