Killing a whole group of people

Hello peops.

Anyone got any advice or methods to do this. A section of a certain group to be specific and not all of that group. I would say it’d be a pretty big group.

2 Likes

Only reason I’m replying to this is cuz I want to know too. It definitely sounds possible and within a bunch of peoples’ range, but it’s implications are terrifying, with vast reaching consequences.

A shotgun tends to do the trick!

1 Like

Yeah, to get arrested as well.

2 Likes

You actually do it all the time but do not easily notice it at the level of individual consciousness due to the illusion of separation. All those wars, troubles and strife ( :slight_smile: and the “goo” stuff, let’s not forget that :slight_smile: ) that are in your consciousness are from your consciousness. Go figure.

1 Like

I kill people all the time?

Yeah but usually not with deliberate intent on your part as an individual. It’s all about consciousness and your individuality is a trivial but fully interconnected fragment of that larger Self.
I don’t want to get into long explanations but anything in your experience will feel like you feel, i.e. conditions correspond perfectly to your consciousness.

1 Like

Im sorry but Im lost. So how are those people not dead then? @987ritual

Because you are so conscious of them being alive. I’m not being cheeky but that’s how it works.

1 Like

hmm, my brains still loading :joy:

That I get.

I think that while you go about your seek ‘n’ destroy mission using ritual work, spend as much or more time on self-knowledge and understanding exactly what the true nature of reality is.

4 Likes

Have been doing that for more than a year now.

1 Like

Great. Keep at it.

2 Likes

Yeah I will, just needa kill some annoying ass people u know.

Alright. Let the bullets fly.

1 Like

I just need a good method to do it.

It’s not too easy to pull it off when you’re conscious of the illusion of the separation.

2 Likes

God damn. So how do i be conscious of the illusion of the separation?

You are conscious of it and that’s why it’s hard. If you were more conscious of the true nature, i.e. unified, limitless and impersonal consciousness, you wouldn’t be investing too much energy in aggressive and conflict oriented magic. It’s not wrong but it’s not truly necessary.

2 Likes