Kicking a scrotes ass after their dead

Lol! Funny dudes for sure. Some of the CKY and Viva La Bam stuff had me in stitches. It was a shame about Ryan Dunn. Pretty reckless living so could see that happening to one of them sooner or later.

[quote=“Virdon Djinn, post:19, topic:714”]Just thought I might chime in and hopefully see other people’s thoughts on this.

My thoughts on a guy such as Bam is that he has just maximized his talents. Sure, half the stuff he does is stupid but the dude has some serious talent and there was an open market a decade or more ago in the niche of stupidity combined with pranks and mental skateboarding and he filled it and capitilized hardcore with the right blend of marketing, skill and personality. Rode the wave as long as he could and then some. Plus it’s what the public wanted so they got it. The demand was met. Not entirely disagreeing with your sentiments, Zukara, but there is usually more than meets the eye with the success of guys like that. I’ve definitely sensed an undercurrent of power of some sort(demonic most likely) coming from that group. Sure he has stragglers and some probably rather stupid people in his entourage but do you really think a rise in status such as he had is due to utter stupidity on his behalf?[/quote]

No success is not the reward of the stupid. Usually his type have dabbled with the art at some point, or maybe some interested party has ‘helped them’ along.
Then again it could be just dumb luck.