Kicking a scrotes ass after their dead

You know I just have to ventilate this. That shooting of all those kids by that fucking little scrote has really wound me up. I dont want to hear about conspiracy theories for once and commies taking away your guns etc thats not the damn issue. I mean its an issue, but not the issue vexing me. What vexes me is that dirtbag just pops himself before the cops even turn up hes too much of a coward to even face anyone who isnt six years old or defenceless.

It made me think if I had the wherewithall about my Magickal practice I would evoke his ass just so I could set a Demon on him to kick it in the afterlife!I could even pay EA to just do it it pisses me off so much.

Okay here endeth the rant.

"You want to know why. This may sound cynical, but hereā€™s why.

Itā€™s because of the way the media reports it. Flip on the news and watch how we treat the Batman theater shooter and the Oregon mall shooter like celebrities. Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris are household names, but do you know the name of a single victim of Columbine?

Disturbed people who would otherwise just off themselves in their basements see the news and want to top it by doing something worse, and going out in a memorable way. Why a grade school? Why children? Because heā€™ll be remembered as a horrible monster, instead of a sad nobody.

CNNā€™s article says that if the body count ā€œholds upā€, this will rank as the second deadliest shooting behind Virginia Tech, as if statistics somehow make one shooting worse than another. Then they post a video interview of third-graders for all the details of what they saw and heard while the shootings were happening. Fox News has plastered the killerā€™s face on all their reports for hours. Any articles or news stories yet that focus on the victims and ignore the killerā€™s identity? None that Iā€™ve seen yet. Because they donā€™t sell. So congratulations, sensationalist media, youā€™ve just lit the fire for someone to top this and knock off a day care center or a maternity ward next.

You can help by forgetting you ever read this manā€™s name, and remembering the name of at least one victim. You can help by donating to mental health research instead of pointing to gun control as the problem. You can help by turning off the news."

Originally attributed to Morgan Freeman, although he has denied he is the origin.

My friends donā€™t fall into the dakiniā€™s shell game. This has nothing to do with magick whatsoeverā€¦Keep the boards pure, besides the shooters are activated to stir the masses into a frenzy and of course they are found ā€˜dead of a self inflicted gun shotā€™ā€¦Thatā€™s part of the conditioningā€¦

You canā€™t save the world. Itā€™s too overpopulated and there are too many different ambitions. Trust me when I say this Iā€™ve tried before.

There are ways to torture someone after death.

1 Like

As magickians we know how someone can be manipulated to do as desired by various means. Why would it be out of the realm of possibility for some simple minded person to be directed.

Then again there are some truely evil souls about on this world that maim and kill simply because itā€™s Thursdayā€¦Sad and senseless. Especially children.

Zukara

Soundwaveā€¦I agree with everything you say, but I still wanted to kick his ass even in the afterlife. And yes Zakura we cant save the world I know,its not often i rant on about somone I have never met it just got to me that day and I felt like kicking outā€¦ You know. I suspect he just had enough of feeling like he did and checked out in the most violent way he could. But I agree its nothing to do with Magick or my ascension or these boards so I will keep quiet on itā€¦Maybe one day tho Necromaster I will check out those methods of torturing someone after death hah

Speak your mind, my brother as for the latterā€¦ You could summon his soul in a Necromantic ritual. Then you could question him and if he feels no remorse you could trap it in a crystal or specialized container( I think this is barbaric)ā€¦

You should be aware that a really BIG grudge will develop over time and your next incarnation will REALLY pay the price.

Zukara

[quote author=Zukara link=topic=720.msg9876#msg9876 date=1356584308]

[quote=ā€œNeo, post:6, topic:714ā€]You should be aware that a really BIG grudge will develop over time and your next incarnation will REALLY pay the price.

Zukara[/quote]

Why is that, if there is no such thing as karmaā€¦this couldn`t be seen the same as killing someone??..they would be pissed at you too, right?lol

It isnā€™t about Karma (an outside force balancing the scales for someoneā€™s actions). In fact itā€™s the soul of the ā€˜trappedā€™ no being able to re-incarnate while the ā€˜trapperā€™ has done so( time is immaterial), but being trapped takes itā€™s toll. If the ā€˜trappedā€™ is accidentally released by accident or by the ā€˜prisonā€™ breaking down through time, then they will be released and seek out their tormentor. If the tormentor is ā€˜incarnatedā€™ then an interesting period of terror can happen.

Iā€™m pretty sure you would have to kill them to trap their soul

Yeah, I know. What I mean is exactly what you saidā€¦lets say...what if you magickally waste someone. Then they dont reincarnate right away. You do. And then they would be able to torment you, right? Ive asked myself that very same question, altough it seems like a horror movie...the targets appearing like..."you son of a bitch, you killed me...!!" lol Of course theres the possibility that those reaching the state of a living god shouldn`t reincarnate again once they dieā€¦who knows.

This is why I would not trap an entity for vengeance, I would always have an ulterior motive. If you trap someone or something, bind them to your will and make them into your subordinate.

Unfortunately the ability to do this isnā€™t something I ordinarly have access to, but the next chance I do have to gain access to it, it will be used as Iā€™m not fond of the idea of something bizonkers coming after me several centuries from now, though thereā€™s a good chance by then Iā€™ll be above such threats, but I like to keep my bases covered.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œdefectron, post:12, topic:714ā€]This is why I would not trap an entity for vengeance, I would always have an ulterior motive. If you trap someone or something, bind them to your will and make them into your subordinate.

Unfortunately the ability to do this isnā€™t something I ordinarly have access to, but the next chance I do have to gain access to it, it will be used as Iā€™m not fond of the idea of something bizonkers coming after me several centuries from now, though thereā€™s a good chance by then Iā€™ll be above such threats, but I like to keep my bases covered.[/quote]

A few years ago I was going to ā€˜take a subject for a walk in the woodsā€™ but decided a quick trip was too good for her. I modified a slave spell and had her going practicly insane fulfilling my needs in EVERYWAY. I degraded her by having her ā€˜waitā€™ on all my associates. Eventually after sending her family/friends (Thanks Facebookā€¦Idiots) the videos, I let her go. She kinda came out of it a few days later, remembering everything but having no explanation why she would do that. Pathetic.

I check in on her every now and then and her familyā€™s business in West Chester, Pa. Just to watch her and chuckleā€¦

1 Like

Look, I donā€™t believe in the general ā€˜reincarnationā€™ of souls at all. Memories of past lives, if genuine, are just that: memories of past lives. Thereā€™s nothing to prove that this life was ā€˜yoursā€™. In fact, this ties in to what EA is getting across in his Mastering Divination course; this information is out there and can be extracted from anywhere. Hell, you should be able to do this with a living person and a life that is now being lived. Youā€™re doing this on some level every time you do a reading for someone - youā€™re catching glimpses of his life and living his feelings and emotions. If you smoke a strong dose of Salvia you could find yourself quite literally living the life of another person, with no knowledge of the life you lead outside of the trip (living, not just observing like in being John Malkovich). Itā€™s just a deep, deep mode of empathy. In fact, this is what everyone does when he remembers his ā€˜ownā€™ life! Heā€™s ā€˜tapping inā€™ to a field of past experiences that exists all about him. Do you think your memories ā€˜existā€™ inside your material brain? You can open up what is material, dissect it, pick it apart, theorize, calculate and put it all back together again and all you will find is matter - not one sight, not one sound, not one emotion, not one thought and not one memory of any of it. And so ā€˜reincarnationā€™ of souls. And the reincarnation of what exactly? Itā€™s patently obvious that a soul that is in continuous change is dying and reborn from moment to moment, and that there is nothing unchanged within itself wherein its identity could consist. That identity comes from something other than body or soul. But that is another discussion. So I disagree with an earlier point: if anyone could ā€˜reincarnateā€™, it would be none other than a ā€˜living godā€™. The wisdom of the most ancient world, far older than the idea of general transmigration, is that the souls of the dead sleep. The ultimate goal of black magic is immortality. Hardly worth the effort if everyone attains it.

As someone who has willfully summoned princes of Hell to himself, I wouldnā€™t worry about ā€˜revenge from beyond the graveā€™ any more than Iā€™d worry about some impotent spook trying to haunt me.

1 Like

ā€¦

Yes but how many could actually say they have had success with death magic unless under more objectifiably verifiable conditions such as used by initiates of orders such as the ONA. Assuming the story of ā€˜chosen targetsā€™ has some basis.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œZukara, post:13, topic:714ā€][quote=ā€œdefectron, post:12, topic:714ā€]This is why I would not trap an entity for vengeance, I would always have an ulterior motive. If you trap someone or something, bind them to your will and make them into your subordinate.

Unfortunately the ability to do this isnā€™t something I ordinarly have access to, but the next chance I do have to gain access to it, it will be used as Iā€™m not fond of the idea of something bizonkers coming after me several centuries from now, though thereā€™s a good chance by then Iā€™ll be above such threats, but I like to keep my bases covered.[/quote]

A few years ago I was going to ā€˜take a subject for a walk in the woodsā€™ but decided a quick trip was too good for her. I modified a slave spell and had her going practicly insane fulfilling my needs in EVERYWAY. I degraded her by have her ā€˜waitā€™ on all my associates. Eventually after sending her family/friends (Thanks Facebookā€¦Idiots) the videos, I let her go. She kinda came out of it a few days later, remembering everything but having no explanation why she would do that. Pathetic.

I check in on her every now and then and her familyā€™s business in West Chester, Pa. Just to watch her and chuckleā€¦[/quote]

Sounds like your pretty close to me Zukara, Ill have to get you a beer next time Iā€™m in Philly.

P.S. Hit Bam in the face with a snowball for me if you see him.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œJakob420, post:17, topic:714ā€] Sounds like your pretty close to me Zukara, Ill have to get you a beer next time Iā€™m in Philly.

P.S. Hit Bam in the face with a snowball for me if you see him.[/quote]

Itā€™s amazing how stupid people are rewarded with wealth. Donā€™t particularly care for him.

Just thought I might chime in and hopefully see other peopleā€™s thoughts on this.

My thoughts on a guy such as Bam is that he has just maximized his talents. Sure, half the stuff he does is stupid but the dude has some serious talent and there was an open market a decade or more ago in the niche of stupidity combined with pranks and mental skateboarding and he filled it and capitilized hardcore with the right blend of marketing, skill and personality. Rode the wave as long as he could and then some. Plus itā€™s what the public wanted so they got it. The demand was met. Not entirely disagreeing with your sentiments, Zukara, but there is usually more than meets the eye with the success of guys like that. Iā€™ve definitely sensed an undercurrent of power of some sort(demonic most likely) coming from that group. Sure he has stragglers and some probably rather stupid people in his entourage but do you really think a rise in status such as he had is due to utter stupidity on his behalf?

[quote=ā€œVirdon Djinn, post:19, topic:714ā€]Just thought I might chime in and hopefully see other peopleā€™s thoughts on this.

My thoughts on a guy such as Bam is that he has just maximized his talents. Sure, half the stuff he does is stupid but the dude has some serious talent and there was an open market a decade or more ago in the niche of stupidity combined with pranks and mental skateboarding and he filled it and capitilized hardcore with the right blend of marketing, skill and personality. Rode the wave as long as he could and then some. Plus itā€™s what the public wanted so they got it. The demand was met. Not entirely disagreeing with your sentiments, Zukara, but there is usually more than meets the eye with the success of guys like that. Iā€™ve definitely sensed an undercurrent of power of some sort(demonic most likely) coming from that group. Sure he has stragglers and some probably rather stupid people in his entourage but do you really think a rise in status such as he had is due to utter stupidity on his behalf?[/quote]

I dont so much not care for him, I just knew he was in the area and at the punxatony (spelling) Phil thing here in Pa where he sees his shadow kids were lining up to get slapped by him lol. My wife doesnā€™t slap me let alone some dude. That Ryan Dunn shit sucked poor kid had it made and threw it away pretty sad.