Ketosis paired with spiritual ascension?

Any thoughts on this?

I’ve been on a ketogenic diet for a little over three months now. I notice my thinking is quicker and clearer, I’m more intuitive and sleep much better. That effect is amplified when I fast for 24-48 hours. After that time I get cold very easily and don’t seem to have anymore noticable benefits. It’s easier to focus and move into TGS. Not for everyone, either the diet or frequent fasts, but I have personally had nothing but positive experiences with it.

5 Likes

Not to sound funny but when I was suffering anorexia I was 1000% more in tune with the spiritual world. Everything was magnified and or different. Sights, smells, sensations. It was seductively powerful. Not that I endorse or encourage it, but I think it had alot to do with the fasting part of it.

1 Like

I tried keto for a short period, not too intensely though. I found that I also had noticeable changes to focus and acuity, but with me my disposition became far more aggressive than normal, and I tend to be fairly aggressive even on good days. I did not find any benefits to my practice directly, but I did find my enthusiasm for pursuing it increased in terms of motivation, so over all I felt it was a good thing. @Lady_Eva just weighed in on this exact subject in another post and had some interesting findings regarding ketosis and ritual:

2 Likes