The Steamy Love Canoe (18+ Chat for people who aren't single or just want to shitpost)

We were going to, till he dun went had to be patient. :rofl:

3 Likes

Damn! I was so close to your ferret! :rofl:

3 Likes

@Anziel_Merkaba boyfriend! I want a hairless dog and a nap! btw we are adopting dagar!

2 Likes

@Keteriya show him the ferret meme that’s against community standards yet?

3 Likes

Well I’m very interested in this!

1 Like

The boyfriend? Nah waiting for him to do something over the top ridiculous, I sent it to my son tho…lol

Hang on I’ll pm it to you daga.

3 Likes

That was the plan. We’ll get him a nice little pet-bed he can sleep in and a cute food bowl.

3 Likes

Should I start waxing poetic on the attractive form of your sexy legs?

2 Likes

blinks wut da fck does dat mean

2 Likes

Thy legs hold the quality of the finest silks, smooth and flexible, with the colour of the shining harvest moon. Men weep at the beauty of that which they cannot reach, thy legs trod forth into the lustful imaginings of teenage dreamers, they inspire acts one would consider foolhardy. To touch your legs is to touch true beauty.

Does that help you understand?

2 Likes

You are gayer than ma frand Velenos IJS

2 Likes

You just have no respect for the true artistry of romantic prose. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I used to write a lot of poetry, but it dint sound dat gay baby. Was more lyrical. Coulda made songs outta them.

Actually I’m just disturbed because that sounds like something someone else wrote towards me once. Used to talk about how great he was with words and being sweet and it was similar.

2 Likes

It has been a while for me, and I was kinda just spitting out the cheesiest and most cringe of shit to try and get you to send me the meme.

2 Likes

I editededededed.

2 Likes

You really think I’ll just send it… I mean comeeeee on.

2 Likes

People who brag about how great they are usually aren’t

2 Likes

He was just like anziel personality wise dagar :slight_smile: Best thing that ever happened to me prior to this upgrade.

He just didn’t do it online lmao. But he was just the same personality wise. It’s ridiculous how similar they are.

2 Likes

What if I say please really hard?

Unless they aren’t bragging and are actually as good as they say.

2 Likes

You are so full of your own shit, you might want to start wearing depends or something

1 Like