The Steamy Love Canoe (18+ Chat for people who aren't single or just want to shitpost)

Here you go @Keteriya, since you’re on strike for flirting and teasing in the Lounge Lizards thread.

:kissing_heart:

Also it puts us in an easier to ignore section for the people who get annoyed.

5 Likes

Okay, I have Unlisted it to give you some slight privacy, you can invite people but it won’t show up otherwise (though people may find it via your Profiles etc).

6 Likes

What if we wanted it visible to the regulars who are amused with it? If we were gonna be more private about it we’d just text anyways.

3 Likes

^Permanently in video chat it seems, but I agree, he’s ridiculous.

2 Likes

You love my ridiculous dear.

2 Likes

@ them, or I can re-list and people can Mute this?

I thought you wanted relative privacy. Eva-bot confused. :robot:

5 Likes

That’s the idea, have it listed, but people can ignore it if they don’t want to see it.

3 Likes

Okay. :+1:

3 Likes

He’s just being ridiculous because I told him five minutes ago in our video call I was on strike as far as the lounge TMW goes, so he was trying to fix my problem. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I just wanted to publicly flirt and tease you and call you cute where we can be all sickeningly saccharine.

5 Likes

You are ridiculous, but I know what you wanted.

2 Likes

I know love, but I had to explain for all the spectators who might be watching. Or maybe it was only for my own benefit.

Regardless, I think your cute and I want to kiss you.

2 Likes

smashes Mute button so hard it flattens the pixels

Y’all have fun now, and be good. :+1:

:stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I love you too @Lady_Eva… platonically.

3 Likes

Wait come back… you can’t leave me in this torturous hell pit to fend for myself alone… :laughing:

3 Likes

There will only be cuddles!

3 Likes

Looks for an empty paper towel roll cardboard to whack you on the nose with…

3 Likes

Don’t threaten me with a good time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes