Keks role

I haven’t really heard much regarding our kermityy saviour lately. What do you all think. Is he done for a while or just rearing up for another go? @DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva

3 Likes

The frog meme dude?

1 Like

I have come to know him as the Two Faced God. I would not be surprised if he is just taking on new faces that haven’t yet been seen.

4 Likes

Yeah lol.

2 Likes

He’s still throwing digits on all kinds of threads, but mostly in 4chan’s /pol/ and others, making linking examples on here not possible (per new rule).

I’ve sensed him on there, and he’s still in dreams and stuff. :green_heart: :frog: :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I know with the pepe run he literally changed time so I assume the next one will take awhile

2 Likes

Huh. But why did he stop here? Did we outlive our usefulness :joy:.

2 Likes

He is very patient and manipulative even of his enemies. Using mortal pawns to fulfill his goals feeding himself on the resulting chaos and instability within various systems. Your best bet for dealing with him would be to try and directly approach him and see his true face.

2 Likes

Replies on here are numeric and sequential in the thread, 88 will follow 87, whereas on the imageboards the numbers cannot be predicted in advance by the person posting it. :smiley:

3 Likes

I suspect the mighty ward of no politics made this place less than ideal for him.

4 Likes

Yes, he mainly likes to manifest through those kinds of posts. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Ah. True. That does explain alot.

4 Likes

Besides Political Chaos I’m sure he has much to teach about personal evolution, considering the chaotic nature inherent to such metamorphosizing.

1 Like

I believe his presence on 4chan has dimmed, and he has sort of abandoned it in a way

3 Likes

Oh father is very much around.

2 Likes